No Manager offers from any clubs despite winning 3 Bundesliga’s titles in a row

I am currently manager Bayern Munich in which I have had great success at. I’ve won 3 Bundesliga’s titles in a row. 2 German Cups in a row. 3 German super cups in a row. 

However, I have never received an offer from any other team. I haven’t even seen my name linked to be in the running for the job. There has been loads of manager changes and firings, but it seems like I am isolated from that world. My reputation is worldwide and I have the highest coaching badges. The only thing I haven’t won is the Champions league in which I have never been passed the round of 16 stage, but that shouldn’t be the solely factor why I haven’t gotten any others.

I’m just wondering If anything similar has happened to you guys while you were playing. 

You’re probably on very high wages at a top club and you’re job security is likely to be at least very secure. Why would any other club think that you’d want to move? Furthermore, the compensation that BM would receive for you could well be a stumbling block.

If you want to be offered a job without having to apply for one try resigning at the end of the season, preferably to coincide with expiry of your contract. That always works for me.

There's what, 5 to 10 bigger clubs than Bayern in the world? Those are the only clubs that would even think about approaching you when you are happy at Bayern. FM isn't going to offer you a lot of jobs in this situation, winning the CL won't change that either. You'll have to show interest in jobs for clubs to consider you.

Thanks your replies. I haven’t thought about job security before. I guess I’m very secure at Bayern since my manager performances hasn’t fallen below the C grade before. I always wrap up the league with 5-6 games to go. 

Your right about me never declaring an interest in another club because I am happy in Germany. I just thought I would get offers from the likes of Liverpool, City Barca & Real.

I’ll really consider putting in an offer for another club when I win the Champions League. Hopefully that will be soon. 

Edited by Gold&Sliver

I have found that your Adaptation attribute can play an important role here, besides the other factors other people already mentioned. In the end, IRL, a manager of a super club like Bayern Munich only goes to another club IF he wants to go (either resigning or show interest in reunions with other clubs) or if Bayern wants him to go (sacking).