Stadium created in editor really ugly

ikendz

So I created a new stadium in the editor for my team, but it looks horrible. It's got TV's at every edge, it's stupid. I've got 3 tiers of seats stacked on each other ( i don't know the right name for this in english ) instead of having the seats redistributed all over the stadium. So instead of having seats all around the pitch, I get 3 levels of seats behind the goal, but on the edges a TV. Whose logic is this? It's ridiculous. 

How can I make a normal looking stadium in the editor?

Why is there no option of the stadium type you'd like. Seats all around the stadium / TV's on the edges / A mountain of seats only on one side of the stadium and the other 3/4 of the stadium filled with TV's. Surely this is easy to do. Really freaking disappointing.

1 minute ago, ikendz said:

Why is there no option of the stadium type you'd like. Seats all around the stadium / TV's on the edges / A mountain of seats only on one side of the stadium and the other 3/4 of the stadium filled with TV's. Surely this is easy to do. Really freaking disappointing.

Probably licensing issues for real stadiums . 

I can understand how licensing can stop SI from creating stadiums to look like they do in real life. I do not follow how this prevents them from giving us the tools to do so. I mean, if licensing was so strict we would be stuck with 3 letter Brazilian teams and Zebre forever. 

I'd say stick it in the wishlist forum, and see what happens. I suspect it is just very low priority for SI. 

Yeah, it feels weird when I have a seated stadium whilst playing as a team from the 3rd tier of Macedonian football where most teams we only have concreted stadiums where everyone stands.

Edited by Kanwulf

8 hours ago, sporadicsmiles said:

I'd say stick it in the wishlist forum, and see what happens. I suspect it is just very low priority for SI. 

Been on the wish list as long as i can remember, and I’ve been here since 2006

On 21/11/2019 at 05:31, sporadicsmiles said:

I can understand how licensing can stop SI from creating stadiums to look like they do in real life. I do not follow how this prevents them from giving us the tools to do so. I mean, if licensing was so strict we would be stuck with 3 letter Brazilian teams and Zebre forever. 

Its in there already, several times over.