Next Update - Any chance to see a hotfix before March big update

Hello,

This post is for Si : Any hope to see a hotfix release before March big update ?

I'm asking this only because of the striker movement in ME. It's very frustrating to see my striker - a world class player - scoring very few goals, doing very few good calls and having a 6.4 rate on every fixture. (All of this as my team dominate almost every game)

I know tweaking the ME is very complex and it takes times. But i think ME needs an urgent update for striker movement and central attacking play. 

I can understand that you can't deal with every ME problem in a few weeks but please release a hotfix asap for the biggest ME issues

Just want to know how long i'll have to wait...and again i'm aware of the complexity of the work behind tweaking ME...

45 minutes ago, MBarbaric said:

to add to this, last few games (from FM17 onwards?) had no ME tweaks in March update.

If this were to be the final ME then that would be majorly disappointing. I keep coming back to FM but can't play more than a few matches because of how predictable the current ME is, it's just no fun.

1 hour ago, MBarbaric said:

to add to this, last few games (from FM17 onwards?) had no ME tweaks in March update.

There were no glaring problems in the previous two iterations that needed to be fixed though. The ME was pretty polished in 17 and 18. This is clearly not the case for 19, where striker movement is so obviously not right. 

I suspect there will not be a hot fix, however. Since this is a still a problem after the first patch, and indeed made the beta and release, it must a tricky one to pin down or to get the balance correct without having knock-on effects elsewhere in the game. 

Archived