Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, knap said:

@Ryzen

There are updated 451s and Evens tested 451

Ignore roles just look at position.

I test in VNS with much less technical players

KEY ATTRIBUTES

GK   Handling Reflexes (Acceleration Agility Decisions- Train)

DRL  Acceleration Pace Decisions ( Stamina Agility Acceleration - Train)

DC           Decisions Positioning Marking Acceleration Pace Strength Jumping (Decisions Marking - Train)

WBRL    Acceleration Pace Decisions (Stamina Acceleration - Train)

DM       Acceleration Pace Decisions (Agility Decisions Tackling - Train)

MRL     Acceleration Pace  (Agility Acceleration - Train)

MC     Acceleration Pace Vision Passing (Decisions Stamina - Train)

AMRL Acceleration Pace Dribbling (Stamina Pace Acceleration - Train)

AMC  Acceleration Pace Vision ( Stamina Agility Acceleration- Train)

ST     Acceleration Pace (Finishing Acceleration Heading Jumping - Train)

GENERAL  Acceleration Pace  Anticipation  Agility Balance Concentration work rate 

@knap Where I can find updated and evens tested 451?

@knap using the 'ME24.2EFKnap4231 MT V2 MC P105FACC' so far with Chelsea with great success half way through the first season with Cardonis trainin- but noticing im getting constant injuries including players coming off during the match. Also the fitness of the players  dont seem to be great during matches - the fitness heart symbol constantly goes red for most of the players?  Players always seem fatigued.

Is this expected with this tactic and do you have any tips to help around this? Guess its cause Chelsea dont have a big squad so im not really able to rotate that much

@knap

using this tactic anything is possible in a short timeframe. For example Luton getting into europe season one, champions league season two and winning the EPL would take about three years. If you can get the board to give you money in the first window to make a few key signings, with backup coming in January with the likes of Akomeah, Ozoh and Grgic then you have an incredible spine of the team in place. Neuman would be good at cb as well. Tavares up front from Coventry just to help with numbers. Possibly Helder Costa on a free to use an ESC slot. Because you score so many and the average ratings are good overall, it should also attract a lot of offers for average players giving you plenty of money to play with in seasons two and three.  

In season one also keep asking for more transfer revenue every time you're allowed. 

Edited by keithbeaky

13 hours ago, Counterstrike said:

Hi @knap, which 4231/451 tactics is best for away game face better team?

I was using 424 ton something, top rated in evens rest, and just started these games on defensive. It kept the games much tighter and in plenty as the game progressed I became the dominant team and won plenty. Mostly kept the other team to low amounts of shots in total. 

Hello Mister Knap. I need some advice. I have top team in country league and i am using home and away  EF 4231 SLO V2 P MC P109 ALL CUPS.

In Champions League i am little bit worst.  Home i am using also EF 4231 SLO V2 P MC P109 ALL CUPS. But what will be better away ? 
EF 4231 P VX3.2 TH P105 ( first place in test Chelsea 289 points  )
EF 4231 A V3.2 TH P104 FA ( best total score Chelsea and Luton and best goal difference)
EF 4231 P MT MC P106 ALL CUPS ( Good scores with City, Chelsea and second place in goal difference