Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 38k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@knap sorry for asking, about to start a new Chelsea save and noticed this one on the list - EF 4231 MT V2 MC P105 FA CC. 

When playing away from home do you suggest to use a different SUS/control tactic or just make tweaks to this one alone?

1 hour ago, mickyt11 said:

@potłuc przepraszam, że pytam, zaraz zaczynam nowy zapis Chelsea i zauważyłem na liście ten - EF 4231 MT V2 MC P105 FA CC. 

Czy podczas gry poza domem sugerujesz użycie innej taktyki SUS/kontroli, czy po prostu dokonasz zmian w tej samej?

Great tactic. I use this when my team is underdog, MID, sub. When my team is a champ of country i change for something else for elite

On 12/03/2024 at 19:17, knap said:

@Nico67460

I would try lower mentalities away and maybe add defend duties when required.

UNDERDOG Based on Luton

EF 4231 MT V2 MC P105 FA CC                                 73.

EF 4231 V2 TH P93 CC                                    70

WOF V15 4231 MU P94                                             70

EF 4231 V2 TH P100 FA CC                             69

ELECTRIC FUNERAL 4231 MC P104 ALL CUPS       69

WOF V11 4231 Balanced MC P104 ALL CUPS       69

WOF V11 4231 MC P107 ALL CUPS P1071  68

EF 4231 MC P108 ALL CUPS                                   68.

WOF V9 424 CF IF MC P103 FA P1033                  67

EF 4231 MT MC P101 EC FA                                 67

WOF V14 4231 MU P105                                     67

HGF V5 4231 MC P109 ALL CUPS                      67

Morning, is their any Beowulf tactics that run well with the new update?

Dear @knap! I need your advice 
What tactics will u recommend for the complicated case: I take the team in LLM in the middle of the season (like National League) and the skills and morale of the team is quite-quite low. Is there any plug and play of yours at least to save the team from relegation and stop leaning towards the last place?
And do you have any preferred tactic to use when you accept the job from the team in the middle of the season (for example, moving from lower div to higher)?

thanks in advance

2 hours ago, pan1majonez said:

Great tactic. I use this when my team is underdog, MID, sub. When my team is a champ of country i change for something else for elite

@pan1majonez thanks for this. Do you use a different tactic when playing away from home? 

@knap

I am around 1billion worth , i am on my fifth year on the team i have already over powered my league so my current target is european titles but i struggle a lot over there agaist lower teams than mine i dont except to win UCL ... i use WOF 4231 p106ECCC i

Tempted to pack this game in and go back to playing mobile lol. Too much of an effort these days.

I’m Chelsea at the moment, playing the Ef Mt 4231 tactic. Not getting the results as everyone else. I can beat Liverpool away from home but then get beat by United and now Villa both being at home. I always start off with Attacking at home also. 

Not expecting to  win every game but don’t get what I’m doing wrong with get such inconsistent results. 

1 hour ago, knap said:

@mickyt11

Do you handle team talks press etc

@knap assistant manager does my team talks to be honest. I’m just never sure what mentality to start with at a game. 

With that ET Mt 105 4231 - I always start with attacking when playing at home. As that’s the default. When playing away, I change to balanced and stick one dm on defend duty. But not getting consistent results. Should I use balanced away against mid teams like west ham or palace or stick to attacking? I play attacking at home against villa, they beat me 2-1. Then play them away in the cup, stick with attacking and they hammer me 4-2. Don’t know if it’s the changing of the mentality which is affecting the players. Or maybe a 451 would be better. Just not sure what I’m doing wrong here. :(

@mickyt11

Testing is with no changes. The only home/away test I've seen showed not changing to be better.

The only change I make is defend tactic.

I would only change if it works for you.

22 minutes ago, knap said:

@mickyt11

Testing is with no changes. The only home/away test I've seen showed not changing to be better.

The only change I make is defend tactic.

I would only change if it works for you.

@knapOk ok could be. Ok thanks..was getting confused reading other posts saying change mentality away etc..so with this one I can start with the default attacking mentality as is currently set, regardless of opponent,

sorry when you say only change is “defend tactic”…do you mean use a specific defend tactic? Is this the sus/control one I’ve seen?

10 minutes ago, knap said:

@Bahnzo

Did a few called ARGUS PEP

Screenshot2024-03-17191650.png.aa651c7a04b2a4dda74b0d54427aa45b.png

Interesting. I see when using the Libero you had the DM off-center. Did you feel they didn't move enough to allow the Libero space? 

Any interest in a more conventional IFB/IWB? Like a 433 or 4231 that transforms to a 3-2 or 2-3?