Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

2 minutes ago, knap said:

@Bahnzo

Long time ago now, but depends on best working set up

Made a IWB tactic the other day. Can post it later

Sure, I'd like to try it. 

I'd love to see if you can get a 433 with two IFB's and a Libero working. I've been trying to get that 3-2 shape working, but it's inconsistent. Since you do so much testing, I wonder if you might like a challenge? :)

• Replies 37.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone figured out the most effective way to approach away games without going defensive? I'm managing Newcastle and my team has been atrocious on the road. 16 games,  5 wins, 3 draws, 8 losses. 

5 minutes ago, MAECK said:

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

still on the 4-4-2 maeck? any interesting tweaks? i tried dpl on defend, wingbacks on support and mentallity to positive when playing away

@mickyt11

Defend duties make it  defensive but going to defensive can let AI back into game.

Can use WB D and 1MC D and drop mentality.

Whatever works for you.

10 minutes ago, Meatballs said:

still on the 4-4-2 maeck? any interesting tweaks? i tried dpl on defend, wingbacks on support and mentallity to positive when playing away

yes still 442, nothing has changed at all,

Hi @knap I love your tactics and I am a big fan of 4231. However, it seems this year there are dozens of variants of it and I'm getting a bit overwhelmed & confused as to which is the most effective! I want something that needs low maintenance (plug in & play) for a top team that is fairly gung-ho & scores as much as possible. Which ones would you advise?

Thanks in advance.