Croatian NT welcomed home by more than 500k people

kpain16

Yeah, as evidented in amazing NT attendance over the past few years.

If most of the general population had 10% of this enthusiasm when it came to fighting corruption and being f-ed over in every possible way, situation would be a lot better.

But no. Most of them are like you'd also steal if you were in a position of power.

9 minutes ago, RubenJ said:

You're a miserable **** aren't you.

I don't blame you for thinking that, because if you don't know how things really are, everything looks amazing.

Can't wait for Šuker and his pals to waste another 30mil$ in prize money on coke, gambling and prostitutes.

I'm not suddenly going to change my opinion about the FA and the players after like 5 years based on a couple of won penalty shootouts.

Nothing like Lovren, the perjujer, calling out the politicians and institutions to make things better.

I don't think it all looks amazing, but those people celebrating surely are genuinely happy and that's all that matters at that point doesn't it? Of course it's fleeting, but people should just enjoy it for what it is, an incredible achievement, regardless of surrounding issues. Can't take the moment away from them.

As I said, I don't blame anyone for supporting the team.

I tried, but I have no positive emotions towards them.

As we call it here, their private dowry and  there's no way I can related myself to that team.

Fans who protested against the FA were called monsters and terrorists, bans and even jail time was handed out.
Not even radical measuers like flares and swastikas made them even think about stepping down.
But it's OK for a guy who killed 4 people in seperate instances with his boat to be in the VIP stand.
It's OK for a former prime-minister who was convicted of various crimes to be in the stadium.
It's fine that FA vice-president who was sentenced to 3.5 years is still in position and is sitting right next to the president.
While the main guy in all process runs away to neighbouring country following his 6 year conviction. And yeah, he's close friend of country's president.
Even organized her birthday parties.
You know, the guy who laundered millions and who keeps the likes of Modrić and Lovren on a tight leash.
And meanwhile while they're having a wonderful time in Russia, at the expense of tax payers, they completely f-ed the country over and literally hundreds of thousands are immigrating.

And the common folk all have the stance of you'd also steal if you were in position of power.
Typical peasant, backward mentality.
When the Greece situation happens in a couple of years, nobody will remember those terrorists that tried to change something.

And I'm done with discussing about this matter.

Archived