The Official Chelsea Premiership Champions Thread 2005/06

JoeyM

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rcjuk:

TWELVE MILLION

Quote this post </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Done. Now kiss my ass icon_biggrin.gif

Kalou had a contract until 2007. My opinion on him is at the end of the previous page.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Daaaaave:

19 days left lads...can you make it to 15 whole pages? :*) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We'll never make it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Matt Cavanagh:

Mourinho allegedly wore a disguise when he went to see him play icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

copying Wenger icon_cool.gif

HUUTH has agreed to join Middlesbrough. However you are right, it will only be completed after the world cup.

So the only thing which could cancel it is if he gets injured in this world cup and fails the medical.

But he's not waiting for a better offer, he has signed a contract with them.

Ta'ra to Eidur then. icon_frown.gif

Sorry to see him go, great player. But a natural move just the same as id guess he'd be the player to suffer the most with Sheva, Ballack, Kalou signing. Maybe its a downside of being able to play well in midfield and up front?

I reckon he'll surprise a lot of people and perform better at Barca than most will expect. icon14.gif

Zola, come join the coaching staff you gorgeous giant of a gnome-man!

Archived