FM18 In-Game Editor

1 minute ago, toby14 said:

Hi All,

Loving the new edition! 

Could anyone let me know when the in-game editor becomes available for purchase and use? 

Thanks in advance. 

When the game is released on 10th November.

1 hour ago, serif said:

Still has to be used before a game is started?

In-game editor can be used whenever you want as long as you haven't disabled it's use on setting up the save game.

It's the Pre-Game editor that needs to be used before starting a game, which should also be available on the full release (but should be free and located in the Tools Menu in Steam once released).

The pre-game editor is a lot more powerful as you can edit league rules and add new competitions. With the in-game editor you can change player and manager details, attributes, kits, finances, move players and become unsackable.

2 minutes ago, dieguitoch said:

No possibility to have access to the pre-game editor now ?... I need it to be able to begin my game as I need to add lower divisions in the league I want to play in !...

Of course not - the beta is just for messing around, getting used to new functions and reporting bugs.

1 hour ago, dieguitoch said:

No possibility to have access to the pre-game editor now ?... I need it to be able to begin my game as I need to add lower divisions in the league I want to play in !...

N0- the editor will not be available till the full game launch

7 hours ago, KUBI said:

The pre-game editor is a lot more powerful as you can edit league rules and add new competitions. With the in-game editor you can change player and manager details, attributes, kits, finances, move players and become unsackable.

Can I change the finances of all teams with the in-game editor? Increase the reputation of a league or country?

I wonder if any editor users can help me?

I have a problem in game where a player has changed his role suitability (basically in the space of a day he went from being a False 9 to someone who couldn't play as a False 9 as per this thread here)

I bought the editor to fix this as it has ruined my game, but I cannot see a way in the editor to fix this.

Can anyone explain how (as the manual seems to be unavailable at the moment) or confirm I've wasted a few quid :(

7 minutes ago, Rich Jenkinson said:

I wonder if any editor users can help me?

I have a problem in game where a player has changed his role suitability (basically in the space of a day he went from being a False 9 to someone who couldn't play as a False 9 as per this thread here)

I bought the editor to fix this as it has ruined my game, but I cannot see a way in the editor to fix this.

Can anyone explain how (as the manual seems to be unavailable at the moment) or confirm I've wasted a few quid :(

You should ask Editor questions in the Editor's section. They'd be far more familiar with editing over there.

• 2 months later...

Archived