FM-17 The Giant 70 Challenge (Requires claassens Mega Pack)

2 minutes ago, oohlala111 said:

Good luck @bigmattb28! Will be following, and I'll post on the FM18 thread when it comes to let you know which team I've gone for and post a Season 1 update :D 

Awesome mate I'll keep an eye on your progress too. I've applied for 3 jobs in Fiji and 1 in Tahiti, will post what happens shortly.....

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, oohlala111 said:

Well fingers crossed it gets sorted sooner rather than later :/ 

Well loaded it up and not gone for a job at that club, got 2 other interviews and no crashes yet, fingers crossed.

Just a curious 1 for @TheEarl ,New Zealand have the premier league then a set of leagues below that, if I win 1 of the lower leagues will that count towards the league total? Only asking as Wellington Olympic have  a pretty decent team and look odds on for winning it, plus they just interviewed me :)

2 minutes ago, oohlala111 said:

Top domestic leagues only, I'm afraid :( 

Thought so. Well it begins:

lautoka.thumb.PNG.42d8be838dcab75c4e4b53ff2ff5cb03.PNG

League table so far, think we can really push Suva:

league.thumb.PNG.7e847d1f2930d187ac390e5e696b424e.PNG

Although saying that this team have lost the last 3 going into the first cup:

fixtures.thumb.PNG.f0f7c78d419dbc451075ff8f932b038d.PNG

Fingers crossed and praying I don't get any crash dumps, really don't want to have to save it after every game.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have buy FM18, so going attempt the 70 Giant Challenge on FM17. I'm Brazilian from São Paulo. (That's the reason on images on Portuguese)

In first moment, we gonna in Oceania or Concacaf, Later Africa and Asia. The leagues:

Begining:
Oceania: New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Vanuatu, New Caledonia and Tahiti;
Concacaf: Mexico, Costa Rica, Honduras, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago and Jamaica.

3e965ae924bf15ca481336dc0bb62c93.jpg

Later:
Africa: Cameroon, Ghana, South Africa, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco and Egypt;
Asia: Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Qatar, South Korea and India;

Later:
South America: Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay, Colombia and Ecuador.
Europe: Turkey, Spain, Portugal, France, Bulgaria, Sweden, Belgium, England.

019bd4aeae226e222701400a8aa5f6dc.jpg

That's my table:

National Leagues Titles:
0/3 Oceania
0/3 Concacaf
0/3 Asia
0/3 South America
0/3 Africa
0/3 Europe
0/7 Others

National Cups Titles:
0/3 Oceania
0/3 Concacaf
0/3 Asia
0/3 South America
0/3 Africa
0/3 Europe
0/7 Others

International Club Competitions:
0/1 Oceania
0/1 Concacaf
0/2 Asia
0/2 South America
0/2 Africa
0/2 Europe
0/1 World

International Trophies:
0/1 Oceania
0/1 Concacaf
0/1 Asia
0/1 South America
0/2 Africa
0/1 Europe
0/3 World

Update

Currently in pre-season for my second season with ES Zarzis and noticed there was a couple of international jobs available - so had a go at applying and I was successful with...

Uzbekistan-Flag.png

The Uzbek FA want me to reach the final stages of World Cup Qualifying, currently in the first group stages with Afghanistan, UAE, Myanmar and Maldives. One game had already been played before I joined, a 4v0 win against Maldives.

22 minutes ago, markypark14 said:

Update

Currently in pre-season for my second season with ES Zarzis and noticed there was a couple of international jobs available - so had a go at applying and I was successful with...

Uzbekistan-Flag.png

The Uzbek FA want me to reach the final stages of World Cup Qualifying, currently in the first group stages with Afghanistan, UAE, Myanmar and Maldives. One game had already been played before I joined, a 4v0 win against Maldives.

Guess this was in the wrong post @markypark14, this is the FM-17 version ;)

The first season on 70League Challenge played in Papua New Guinea has finished with the first title of FC Port Moresby!!

FC_Port_Moresby_Logo.jpg

Fixtures

Squad

Transfers

The Grand Final

Key Players:

Reggie Davani - 22 goals in 14 matches. He score all the three goals of Grand Final Match.

Valentine Nelson - A very good defender with good matches in all season.

Jonah Malus - A surprising midfielder, with 7 goals and 5 assists.

Season |       Team      |          Country            |      League         | Pos | Achievements
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2016/17| Port Moresby |  Papua New Guinea   | PNG 1st Division | 1st | Champions

National Leagues Titles:
1/3 Oceania (Papua New Guinea - Port Moresby)
0/3 Concacaf
0/3 Asia
0/3 South America
0/3 África  
0/3 Europe
0/7 Outros

National Cups Titles:
0/3 Oceania
0/3 Concacaf
0/3 Asia
0/3 South America
0/3 Africa
0/3 Europe
0/7 Outros

0/1 Oceania
0/1 Concacaf
0/2 Asia
0/2 South America
0/2 Africa
0/2 Europe
0/1 World

International Trophies:
0/1 Oceania
0/1 Concacaf
0/1 Asia
0/1 South America
0/2 Africa
0/1 Europe
0/3 World

On 12/26/2017 at 16:38, CCSantos said:

The first season on 70League Challenge played in Papua New Guinea has finished with the first title of FC Port Moresby!!

FC_Port_Moresby_Logo.jpg

Fixtures

Squad

Transfers

The Grand Final

Key Players:

Reggie Davani - 22 goals in 14 matches. He score all the three goals of Grand Final Match.

Valentine Nelson - A very good defender with good matches in all season.

Jonah Malus - A surprising midfielder, with 7 goals and 5 assists.

Season |       Team      |          Country            |      League         | Pos | Achievements
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2016/17| Port Moresby |  Papua New Guinea   | PNG 1st Division | 1st | Champions

National Leagues Titles:
1/3 Oceania (Papua New Guinea - Port Moresby)
0/3 Concacaf
0/3 Asia
0/3 South America
0/3 África  
0/3 Europe
0/7 Outros

National Cups Titles:
0/3 Oceania
0/3 Concacaf
0/3 Asia
0/3 South America
0/3 Africa
0/3 Europe
0/7 Outros

0/1 Oceania
0/1 Concacaf
0/2 Asia
0/2 South America
0/2 Africa
0/2 Europe
0/1 World

International Trophies:
0/1 Oceania
0/1 Concacaf
0/1 Asia
0/1 South America
0/2 Africa
0/1 Europe
0/3 World

Are youy doing this on 17? I have gone back to my FM17 challenge so if you're doing it on 17 I may restart and go head to head with you

2 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Are youy doing this on 17? I have gone back to my FM17 challenge so if you're doing it on 17 I may restart and go head to head with you

He wrote earlier, that he didn't but FM18 yet, so he would have a go at FM17.

15 minutes ago, TheEarl said:

Exactly, @TheEarl. I don't have FM18, and before played only the FM15 (I have two saves stopped at the Brazilian Forum. One of them is called "Desafio:Europa"). Soon, I will update my second destination in the Challenge.

Cheers, and Happy New Year for all.

18 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

This could be a honor, @bigmattb28.

Cheers from Brazil, and Happy New Year.

26 minutes ago, TheEarl said:

Ahh, my bad.

11 minutes ago, CCSantos said:

Exactly, @TheEarl. I don't have FM18, and before played only the FM15 (I have two saves stopped at the Brazilian Forum. One of them is called "Desafio:Europa"). Soon, I will update my second destination in the Challenge.

Cheers, and Happy New Year for all.

This could be a honor, @bigmattb28.

Cheers from Brazil, and Happy New Year.

Cool, I'll restart this tonight then mate. I probably won't even look at FM18 for the foreseeable, so for this challenge I'm going to start with only Asia leagues loaded as the last couple of times I've gone to Oceania or Bermuda.

Our second stop in challenge is in... TAHITI!

428549.png

AS Manu-Ura

Stadium of AS Manu-Ura: Stade of Paea
239272_med_stade_de_manu_ura.jpg

My profile
Matches (I have played some matches on season)
Team Profile
The Competitions

The Tahiti League has played on 3 turns (27 matches). The top4 gonna plays the semifinals and final.
The Coupe de Tahiti has played by all the teams of country.
Squad / Transfers (many transfers)

Season |       Team           |          Country             |      League                        | Pos | Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2016/17| Port Moresby |  Papua New Guinea | PNG 1st Division             | 1st | Champions
2017/18| AS Manu Ura  |            Tahiti               | TAH Division Federale

End of season for AS Manu-Ura and claimed two titles!

428549.png

Fixtures

Squad

Transfers

The Grand League Final

The Cup Final

Key Players:

Moise Tetuanui - 13 assists all season, and seven goals

Maco Nena - Six goals and eight assists

Vehia Maurierre - 11 goals, seven assists, four times MotM

Season |       Team      |          Country                   |      League             | Pos | Achievements
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2016/17| Port Moresby |  Papua New Guinea   | PNG 1st Division  | 1st | Champions
2017/18| AS Manu-Ura  |        Tahiti                     | TAH Div.Federale | 1st | League and Cup Champions

National Leagues Titles:
2/3 Oceania (Papua New Guinea - Port Moresby; Tahiti - AS Manu-Ura)
0/3 Concacaf
0/3 Asia
0/3 South America
0/3 África  
0/3 Europe
0/7 Outros

National Cups Titles:
1/3 Oceania (Tahiti - AS Manu-Ura)
0/3 Concacaf
0/3 Asia
0/3 South America
0/3 Africa
0/3 Europe
0/7 Outros

0/1 Oceania
0/1 Concacaf
0/2 Asia
0/2 South America
0/2 Africa
0/2 Europe
0/1 World

International Trophies:
0/1 Oceania
0/1 Concacaf
0/1 Asia
0/1 South America
0/2 Africa
0/1 Europe
0/3 World

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And we have a new home after this job... is now in Vanuatu!

Amicale_FC.png

AMICALE

Stadium of Amicale: Korman Stadium

DJI_0082.jpg

I am playing the final days of Manu-Ura, but agree the contract with Amicale after the Tahiti season. Soon informations of the club.

They are on semifinal on PVFA Cup (Is the National Cup, with teams of two divisions) now.

Team Profile
Calendar
Competitions

Port Vila Premier League - The National League from Vanuatu
Vanuatu Port Vila FA Shield - The League Cup; only with teams of Premier League
PVFA (Port Vila) FA Cup - The National Cup (I don't understand the importance for Amicale)
(Ignore the OFC Champions League - he end with "one more title" of Auckland City, but with the exit of Ramon Tribuletx)
Squad / Transfers (Much foreigners out of team; We are rebuild the team now)

Season |       Team          |          Country               |      League             | Pos | Achievements
2016/17| Port Moresby |  Papua New Guinea   | PNG 1st Division  | 1st | Champions
2017/18| AS Manu-Ura |              Tahiti                | TAH Div.Federale | 1st | League and Cup Champions
2018      | Amicale           |           Vanuatu             | VAN Premier Div.  |

Reputation and badge: 35% - Continental C License
Match Career:
Matchs: 50
Wins: 35
Draws: 7
Losses: 7
Goals Scored: 116
Goals Received: 58
Goal Difference: 54

22 minutes ago, CCSantos said:

End of season for AS Manu-Ura and claimed two titles!

428549.png

Fixtures

Squad

Transfers

The Grand League Final

The Cup Final

Key Players:

Moise Tetuanui - 13 assists all season, and seven goals

Maco Nena - Six goals and eight assists

Vehia Maurierre - 11 goals, seven assists, four times MotM

Season |       Team      |          Country                   |      League             | Pos | Achievements
2017/18| AS Manu-Ura  |        Tahiti                     | TAH Div.Federale | 1st | League and Cup Champions

National Leagues Titles:
2/3 Oceania (Papua New Guinea - Port Moresby; Tahiti - AS Manu-Ura)
0/3 Concacaf
0/3 Asia
0/3 South America
0/3 África  
0/3 Europe
0/7 Outros

National Cups Titles:
1/3 Oceania (Tahiti - AS Manu-Ura)
0/3 Concacaf
0/3 Asia
0/3 South America
0/3 Africa
0/3 Europe
0/7 Outros

0/1 Oceania
0/1 Concacaf
0/2 Asia
0/2 South America
0/2 Africa
0/2 Europe
0/1 World

International Trophies:
0/1 Oceania
0/1 Concacaf
0/1 Asia
0/1 South America
0/2 Africa
0/1 Europe
0/3 World

And we have a new home after this job... is now in Vanuatu!

Amicale_FC.png

AMICALE

Stadium of Amicale: Korman Stadium

DJI_0082.jpg

I am playing the final days of Manu-Ura, but agree the contract with Amicale after the Tahiti season. Soon informations of the club.

They are on quarter final on PVFA Cup (Is the National Cup, with teams of two divisions) now.

Season |       Team          |          Country               |      League             | Pos | Achievements
2017/18| AS Manu-Ura |              Tahiti                | TAH Div.Federale | 1st | League and Cup Champions
2018      | Amicale           |           Vanuatu             | VAN Premier Div.  |

Reputation and badge: 35% - Continental C License
Match Career:
Matchs: 50
Wins: 35
Goals Scored: 116
Goals Received: 58
Goal Difference: 54

Good going man, I will restart this again tonight. What leagues have you got loaded?

30 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Good going man, I will restart this again tonight. What leagues have you got loaded?

Thank you @bigmattb28. There are the leagues. I created with three phrases (I suggest to you to add Solomon Islands an Fiji in Oceania - NZ and PNG dosen't have a National Cup):

Begining:
Concacaf: Mexico, Costa Rica, Honduras, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago and Jamaica.

Now I activated India, but the league only begin in 2019. Weird, but...

Later:
Asia: Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Qatar, South Korea;

Later:

13 minutes ago, CCSantos said:

Thank you @bigmattb28. There are the leagues. I created with three phrases (I suggest to you to add Solomon Islands an Fiji in Oceania - NZ and PNG dosen't have a National Cup):

Begining:

Later:

Later:

I don't want people only to stick to certain leagues, but if there is one league above any I would recommend it would be Ivory Coast.

Why? You can get a job there from the start, even at some of the best teams. They have both FA Cup and League Cup so possible to win 3 domestic titles. And they produce some of the best talents in the game. And thus if that league is enabled the Ivorian national team will get some real gems during the game....

3 minutes ago, TheEarl said:

I don't want people only to stick to certain leagues, but if there is one league above any I would recommend it would be Ivory Coast.

Why? You can get a job there from the start, even at some of the best teams. They have both FA Cup and League Cup so possible to win 3 domestic titles. And they produce some of the best talents in the game. And thus if that league is enabled the Ivorian national team will get some real gems during the game....

@TheEarl, I don't think of that in the moment I create a save here.

A question: If Amicale wins the League Cup and the PVFA Cup, they value the both trophies or only the PVFA Cup (with 26 teams)? League Cup only have eight teams, that' the problem.

10 minutes ago, CCSantos said:

@TheEarl, I don't think of that in the moment I create a save here.

A question: If Amicale wins the League Cup and the PVFA Cup, they value the both trophies or only the PVFA Cup (with 26 teams)? League Cup only have eight teams, that' the problem.

Only cups with 10 teams or more count. So if the League Cup only consists of 8 teams its not countable for the challenge. If you play in a country where you can win more cups, all of them counts. Do remember though that the 25 cups must come from minimum 20 nations.

5 minutes ago, CCSantos said:

Begining:

Later:

Later:

Awesome, I'me going to start with as playable:

Australia
China Macau
Malaysia
Hong Kong
China PR
Uzbekistan
Egypt
Russia

Want to start in Macau then go to Malaysia & Hong Kong as the top leagues to win, Australia and China loaded as playable to get a lot of nations playable too. My aim is to conquer Asia first, I've had so many enjoyable saves in Asia so will go there first, then will load Ivory Coast & South Africa to go for Africa then onto the Americas. I figure leaving Oceiana til last as I will easily be able to get a job in New Zealand to win the O league.

I've literally started this challenge at least 4 times, I've tried playing 18 but can't get on with it with my Nvidia graphics so I'm sticking to this for good this time, I promise!

On a side note, are you using any custom skin @CCSantos ? I'll be using an instant result skin, not that it matters.

10 hours ago, bigmattb28 said:

Awesome, I'me going to start with as playable:

Australia
China Macau
Malaysia
Hong Kong
China PR
Uzbekistan
Egypt
Russia

Want to start in Macau then go to Malaysia & Hong Kong as the top leagues to win, Australia and China loaded as playable to get a lot of nations playable too. My aim is to conquer Asia first, I've had so many enjoyable saves in Asia so will go there first, then will load Ivory Coast & South Africa to go for Africa then onto the Americas. I figure leaving Oceiana til last as I will easily be able to get a job in New Zealand to win the O league.

I've literally started this challenge at least 4 times, I've tried playing 18 but can't get on with it with my Nvidia graphics so I'm sticking to this for good this time, I promise!

On a side note, are you using any custom skin @CCSantos ? I'll be using an instant result skin, not that it matters.

@bigmattb28, good luck to you in the challenge

I am using a The Tempo Skin with Instant Result. I don't like skins with too much thing.

End of season in Vanuatu with two more titles!

Amicale_FC.png

AMICALE FC

Fixtures (All the games with my command)
Squad
Transfers
The Cup Final

Key Players:

Osea Vakatalesau - 23 goals in 28 matches
Fenedy Masauvakalo - 24 goals in 29 matches
Colin Marshall - Eight goals and nine assists in 27 matches

Season  |       Team      |     Country       |      League      | Pos | Achievements
2016/17 | Port Moresby    |  Papua New Guinea | PNG 1st Division | 1st | Champions
2017/18 | AS Manu-Ura     |       Tahiti      | TAH Div.Federale | 1st | League and Cup Champions
2018    | Amicale         |       Vanuatu     | VAN P.Vila PL    | 1st | League and FA Cup Champions Undefeated

National Leagues Titles:
3/3 Oceania (Papua New Guinea - Port Moresby; Tahiti - AS Manu-Ura; Vanuatu - Amicale) - DONE
0/3 Concacaf
0/3 Asia
0/3 South America
0/3 Africa  
0/3 Europe
0/7 Others

National Cups Titles:
2/3 Oceania (Tahiti - AS Manu-Ura; Vanuatu - Amicale)
0/3 Concacaf
0/3 Asia
0/3 South America
0/3 Africa
0/3 Europe
0/7 Others

0/1 Oceania
0/1 Concacaf
0/2 Asia
0/2 South America
0/2 Africa
0/2 Europe
0/1 World

International Trophies:
0/1 Oceania
0/1 Concacaf
0/1 Asia
0/1 South America
0/2 Africa
0/1 Europe
0/3 World

Reputation and badge: 30% - Continental C License (Studying for Continental B License)
Match Career:
Matchs: 72
Wins: 58
Goals Scored: 167
Goals Received: 75
Goal Difference: 92

good work @CCSantos

I've started (again) and got a job in Macau at Chong Wa and the below leagues loaded

chong.thumb.JPG.92c1b664f33ad7f7ff65615a89189466.JPGleagues.thumb.JPG.f51a1ed401c57b68b019bf05fd6dce16.JPG

We won our forst 3 league games and the first game of the  Presidents cup, which looking at the fixtures seems to be a lower league cup. If it is a cup for the lower leagues and I win, does this count towards the domestic cups @TheEarl ?

Aiming to get Asia & Africa out of the way before going for the Americas, then Europe then finally Oceania.

16 hours ago, bigmattb28 said:

leagues.thumb.JPG.f51a1ed401c57b68b019bf05fd6dce16.JPG

We won our forst 3 league games and the first game of the  Presidents cup, which looking at the fixtures seems to be a lower league cup. If it is a cup for the lower leagues and I win, does this count towards the domestic cups @TheEarl ?

Yes it DO count, as long as 10 teams or more enter the Cup. Like I wrote all from the start compared to England, you could count cups as Checkatrade Paint Trophy or even FA Trophy. Just remember the 25 cups must come from 20 different nations.

This rule is made to encourage those who want to start at lower leagues and go for promotions. So you could actually start to have a trophy (or more) even in the lower leagues.

The first six months in Vanuatu is underway, with a final match in Oceania!

Amicale_FC.png

AMICALE

Fixtures:
(First Phase / Finals)

Squad (Stats of OFC Champions League)
The two matches: 1st leg / 2nd leg

Key Players:

Ernest Damlip - Two important goals vs Hekari United and Auckland City
Osea Vakatalesau - Two goals on 1st leg vs Auckland City
Carlo Polli - The man are score the title goal

Season |    Team     |     Country    |      League     |Pos | Achievements
2016/17|Port Moresby |Papua N. Guinea |PNG 1st Division |1st |League Champions
2017/18|AS Manu-Ura  |     Tahiti     |TAH Div.Federale |1st |League and Cup Champions
2018/19|Amicale      |    Vanuatu     |VAN P.Vila PL    |1st |League, FA Cup Champions Undefeated; OFC CL Champions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

International Career

768px-Football_Association_of_Singapore_

Now, I am head coach of Singapore. We are on Group 7 in FIFA AFC Qualification, with Bahrain, Oman, Philippines and East Timor.

Season |       Team      | FIFA Ranking  | Achievements
2019   | U-23 South Korea|    -----      | Resigned a week later
2019   |    Singapore    |      115      | Assumed in Febraury 17th

National Leagues Titles:
3/3 Oceania (Papua New Guinea - Port Moresby; Tahiti - AS Manu-Ura; Vanuatu - Amicale - DONE)
0/3 Concacaf
0/3 Asia
0/3 South America
0/3 África  
0/3 Europe
0/7 Outros

National Cups Titles:
2/3 Oceania (Tahiti - AS Manu-Ura; Vanuatu - Amicale)
0/3 Concacaf
0/3 Asia
0/3 South America
0/3 Africa
0/3 Europe
0/7 Outros

1/1 Oceania (OFC Champions League - Amicale 2019 - DONE)
0/1 Concacaf
0/2 Asia
0/2 South America
0/2 Africa
0/2 Europe
0/1 World

International Trophies:
0/1 Oceania
0/1 Concacaf
0/1 Asia
0/1 South America
0/2 Africa
0/1 Europe
0/3 World

Reputation and badge: 40% - Continental B License
Match Career:
Matchs: 88
Wins: 72
Draws: 8
Losses: 8
Goals Scored: 210
Goals Received: 89
Goal Difference: 121

A fast two months play in a New Zealand team, with only one mission: Win the Chatham Cup.

david-farrington-park.jpg

The stadium of Miramar Rangers: the David Farrington Parkyr

Fixtures

Squad (Stats of Chatham Cup)

The Final Match

Key Players:

Hamish Morgan - Three goals in final matches
Lewis Jackson - Score two goals on competition
Ronald Bala - The only foreign player, with very solid defense matches

Season |       Team      |      Country        |      League      | Pos | Achievements
2016/17| Port Moresby    |  Papua New Guinea   | PNG 1st Division | 1st | Champions
2017/18| AS Manu-Ura     |       Tahiti        | TAH Div.Federale | 1st | League and Cup Champions
2018/19| Amicale         |      Vanuatu        | VAN P.Vila PL    | 1st | League and FA Cup Champions Undefeated; OFC CL Champions;
2019   | Miramar Rangers |    New Zealand      | NZL Central PL   | --- | Chatham Cup Champions

Titles:
Papua New Guinea 1st Division (2016-17)
Tahiti Div.Federale (2017-18)
Coupe de Tahiti (2017-18)
Vanuatu Port Vila League (2018)
Vanuatu PV FA Cup (2018 and 2019)
Vanuatu League Cup (2018) *Dosen't acccount for the Cup Titles*
Chatham Cup (2019)
O-League (2019)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

International Career

Now, I am head coach of Singapore. We are on Group 7 in FIFA AFC Qualification, with Bahrain, Oman, Philippines and East Timor.

Season |       Team      | FIFA Ranking  | Achievements
2019   | Singapore     | 115           | Assumed in February 17th

National Leagues Titles:
3/3 Oceania (Papua New Guinea - Port Moresby; Tahiti - AS Manu-Ura; Vanuatu - Amicale - DONE)
0/3 Concacaf
0/3 Asia
0/3 South America
0/3 Africa  
0/3 Europe
0/7 Others

National Cups Titles:
3/3 Oceania (Tahiti - AS Manu-Ura; Vanuatu - Amicale; New Zealand - Miramar Rangers - DONE)
0/3 Concacaf
0/3 Asia
0/3 South America
0/3 Africa
0/3 Europe
0/7 Others

0/1 Concacaf
0/2 Asia
0/2 South America
0/2 Africa
0/2 Europe
0/1 World

International Trophies:
0/1 Oceania
0/1 Concacaf
0/1 Asia
0/1 South America
0/2 Africa
0/1 Europe
0/3 World

Reputation and badge: 35% - Continental B License (studying Continental A License)
Match Career:
Matches: 103
Wins: 87
Draws: 8
Losses: 8
Goals Scored: 254
Goals Received: 99
Goal Difference: 155

After almost one year, a new challenge, this time on India!

SLFC-Logo-1000-x-1000-PX.png

shillong-1484147284-800.jpg

The stadium of Shillong Lajong FC: the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium

Fixtures

They are on quarter-final on AFC Cup. Yes! We have a possibilty to won a Continental Trophy on Asia!

Competitions:
I-League only begin in January.
Durand Cup has to play in August 2020. That's a National Cup.
Federation Cup is on play only in August 2021.

Squad

Key Players:

Fabinho
Pierrick
Thoi Laithazuala

Season |       Team      |     Country         |      League      | Pos | Achievements
2016/17| Port Moresby    |  Papua New Guinea   | PNG 1st Division | 1st | Champions
2017/18| AS Manu-Ura     |      Tahiti         | TAH Div.Federale | 1st | League and Cup Champions
2018/19| Amicale         |      Vanuatu        | VAN P.Vila PL    | 1st | League and FA Cup Champions Undefeated; OFC CL Champions;
2019   | Miramar Rangers |    New Zealand      | NZL Central PL   | --- | Chatham Cup Champions
2020   | Shillong Lajong |       India         | IND I-League     | --- | Joined July 30th

Titles:
Papua New Guinea 1st Division (2016-17)
Tahiti Div.Federale (2017-18)
Coupe de Tahiti (2017-18)
Vanuatu Port Vila League (2018)
Vanuatu PV FA Cup (2018 and 2019)
Vanuatu League Cup (2018) *Dosen't acccount for the Cup Titles*
Chatham Cup (2019)
O-League (2019)

International Career

Singapore finished the Second Round of FIFA/AFC Qualifiers in 1st place on your group.
With this, we just qualify into the 2023 Asian Cup and fight for the World Cup 2022, on China.

Your group? Iran, Japan, Syria, Thailand and United Arab Emirates.
The other group have Australia, Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, South Korea and Uzbekistan.

Season |       Team      | FIFA Ranking  | Archivements
2019   | Singapore     |     115       | Assumed in Febraury 17th
2020   | Singapore     |      66       | Qualify into 2023 Asian Cup

National Leagues Titles:
0/3 Concacaf
0/3 Asia
0/3 South America
0/3 África  
0/3 Europe
0/7 Others

National Cups Titles:
3/3 Oceania (Tahiti - AS Manu-Ura; Vanuatu - Amicale; New Zealand - Miramar Rangers - DONE)
0/3 Concacaf
0/3 Asia
0/3 South America
0/3 Africa
0/3 Europe
0/7 Others

0/1 Concacaf
0/2 Asia
0/2 South America
0/2 Africa
0/2 Europe
0/1 World

International Trophies:
0/1 Oceania
0/1 Concacaf
0/1 Asia
0/1 South America
0/2 Africa
0/1 Europe
0/3 World

Reputation and badge: 45% - Continental A License
Match Career:
Matchs: 110
Wins: 91
Draws: 10
Losses: 9
Goals Scored: 271
Goals Received: 111
Goal Difference: 160

Nice to see you still going here @CCSantos

Just a quick brief, the national cup titles do NOT need to be continent specific. The only requirements for these titles are:

- Must be from 20 different nations (aka you can have 5 countries with double titles.)

- Must include 10 teams or more in the competition. So no Super Cups etc.

Archived