Finally snapped

This had turned into a decent debate actually and it had even returned to topic, so I suggest everyone just ignores reddwarfer's pathetic attempts to resurrect an argument that eneded some 49 posts ago :rolleyes:

Yes indeed - he'll get himself banned soon enough

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why will I get myself banned - I havnt been abusive to anyone, i've mearly stated the facts...:D

Harassment is infraction worthy iirc - and i don't see any facts, you've yet to provide proof of anything.

The simple fact that you tried to resurrect a childish argument should surely qualify as harassment.

I'd let it go tbh. But then I've been blinded by his appreciation of an amazy TV show.

Unfrunately my other half hates Red Dwarf so I very rarely get a chance to rewatch the boxset I bought. I can't take Lister seriously in Corrie though, the other night he was talking to a woman and tried to do a smarmy/sleazy smirk, but it was the same smirk he did when he was winding up Rimmer.

Unfrunately my other half hates Red Dwarf so I very rarely get a chance to rewatch the boxset I bought. I can't take Lister seriously in Corrie though, the other night he was talking to a woman and tried to do a smarmy/sleazy smirk, but it was the same smirk he did when he was winding up Rimmer.

haha! What a goit.

Matt - SEGA,

Sorry, but i'm not entirely sure what is meant by that. Last warning for the users (and if so which users) or last warning for the thread? Apologies for going off topic once more.

Also, isn't it the first warning we've had, rather than the last? But I'd take Matt's post to apply to all : i.e. next post to be off topic will result in the user receiving a warning. Unlucky Nomis. :D

On-topic: while I don't agree with wilfully destroying property because of frustrations with FM, I have been known to shout "oh for f***s sake defend you f****** bunch of useless c****. Apologies for the swearing, but you get the picture. I can also get quite malicious with players I don't like. I sacked one the day before Christmas because he whinged about not playing despite signing a contract as a back-up player.

But never smashed a CD. THat's just a waste of money. :(

I've never smashed one purposefully, but something did fall n my FM08 disk while I was moving house and shattered the disk (this is what I get for packing it last). At the time I briefly considered taking it as a sign and going back to FM07, but soon was down the shops getting a new one.....

I've never smashed one purposefully, but something did fall n my FM08 disk while I was moving house and shattered the disk (this is what I get for packing it last). At the time I briefly considered taking it as a sign and going back to FM07, but soon was down the shops getting a new one.....

That is true commitment to the FM series :thup: Keep it up :thup:

You mean that team 2nd in the league? Try being a Wednesday fan! 2-0 against Watford and three days later a 6-0 defeat! Also having a total of 4 players fit, everytime a player hits form he gets a serious injury and a bunch of idiots running the club - that is frustration, my friend :(

/rant

Don't forget being sued by your own team ;)

(ok it's dropped now BUKWIM)

lol i've just read this whole thread, wasn't expecting it to turn the way it did! i can never stand it on this forum when people disagree over something off-topic / irrelevant / unimportant and end up bickering, it happens waaaaay too often. it's rarely a proper argument as well, one poster will go overboard, the other will spend the next 1000 posts winding them up (guess who's side i'm on lol). about an hour later you'll end up having a decent (read mature) discussion / debate about the game and you're faith is restored in the forums. it's all part of the cycle

anyways, there have been times when i've wanted to snap the disc, sure. but there's a part inside me telling me that it is a bit immature, but more importantly, a waste of money. if it makes you that angry, don't play it, and sell it.

Archived