[FM2015] The Gaia Project : a complete fantasy database !

:thup::thup::thup::thup:Last version from February 2016 with 768 clubs and a World League:thup::thup::thup::thup:

I. General presentation

First of all, I would like to apologize for my english and for the french in the screenshots.

I am a huge fan of fantasy update. This one I made (with the help of others people) during the last months is one of those. I hope you will enjoy it, at least as much as I enjoyed created it. I called the Gaia project.

The Gaia project brings you to an alternate universe where there is no more the players and the competitions we used to know.

Exit CR7 and Messi
Exit the Premier League
Bye-bye the FIFA World Cup.

768 clubs have been created and separated in 16 new leagues.

The 16 leagues of the update can be separated in 2 categories:

1) The ones with nationalities according to geographic repartition

- Soloriore : From the latin "Rising Sun", asiatic nationalities
- Nordik : Easy to guess, nationalities from Scandinavia, baltics countries + Russia + Alaska + Canada
- Megaokeanos : Frome the Ancient Greek "Great Ocean", oceanian nationalities
- Marenostrum : From the latin "Our Sea", name given by the Romans to the Mediterranean Sea, mediterranean nationalities
- Abya Yala : Name chosen in 1992 by the Native Americans for the American continent, Central and South American nationalities
- Melagea : From the Ancient Greek "Black Land", African nationalities
- Tropico : Not very hard to find, caribbean nationalities (+USA)
- Ereb : From the phoenician Europe, European nationalities (except the North countries and the Mediterrannean ones)

2) The ones with nationalities according a specifity (Cultural, Geopolitical...)

- Micro : From the Ancient Greek Little, nationalities from the smallest countries in the world (San Marin, Monaco...)
- Panorama : Nationalities from country with a natural wonder (Niagara Fall, Krakatoa...)
- Architectura : Nationalities from country with an architectural masterpiece (Eiffel Tower...)
- Imperia : From the latin Empire, nationalities from country with a ancient great empire
- Gasteria : From the Ancient Greek Stomach, nationalities from country with a food or drink known worldwide.
- Trademark : Nationalities from country where come from the biggest companies.
- Theos : From the Ancient Greek Gods, nationalities from country with one kind of religion.
- Scire : From the latin Knowledge, nationailities from countries where come from the greatest scientists.

II. Statistics and credits

In summary, this update contains

16 new leagues to discover
around 100 competititions to win (national, continental and international)
220 represented nationalities
150 individual awards
768 clubs with their unique identity
800 created staff and players

But mostly a complete graphic pack including flags, logos, kits and faces of the created items.

For this, I would like to say Thanks to some members of the FM.net french forum
Iracus, Fgcb33140 and Rogvi for their help and tips
Kinmar for the flags creation
Thom91286, Turya, Krysler76, Bzr, Loriot, SaintCyp, Mattbigs, maxbig2505 Matthews974, Billouga, Sigchel, Santos1114 and Wence for the logos and kits creation.

Gaïa Editor Data V3

Gaia Graphics Pack V3
4944351024UnitedEarthLogo2150.jpg

by Boonty and co

Take note that this graphic pack (and the update) represent more than 6 months of (more or less) hard work from all this members.

• 2 weeks later...

Thx for your downloads :)

I repeat that any feedback is welcomed :rolleyes:

Furthermore, I aim to create around 200 clubs in order to allow lower leagues for each country. If you have any ideas of club, please let me know :o

Looks really great and refreshingly original :)

When you ask for ideas for clubs, do you then mean ideas for more club names?? :)

Exactly. For clubs name (and their Gaia countries and/or real countries). I am currently creating the new clubs so it's now or never :rolleyes:

I could come up with a bunch of club names :)

Sprite Delight (Sprite soda)

Copenhagen Mermaids (Have The Little Mermaid from the harbor in Copenhagen in the logo)

Playstation 4 Horsemen

Sega Powers (The Sega game console)

Heineken United (Heineken beer)

Jutland FF (Jutland is a region in Denmark, perhaps make the logo a triangle logo of the Danish flag, with the club's name in red letters in the middle)

Atletico San Miguel (San Miguel beer)

Christiania United (Inspired by the Freetown Christiania in Denmark, so it should involved it's logo)

Cocoa Puffs Football Club

Kellogg Tigers (Use Tony The Tiger from Kellogg's Frosties in the logo)

Marvel Sports (Use the Marvel logo)

Malibu Islanders (Use the logo from Malibu Rum)

LEGO Warriors

Just some of my suggestions :)

I could come up with a bunch of club names :)

Sprite Delight (Sprite soda)

Copenhagen Mermaids (Have The Little Mermaid from the harbor in Copenhagen in the logo)

Playstation 4 Horsemen

Sega Powers (The Sega game console)

Heineken United (Heineken beer)

Jutland FF (Jutland is a region in Denmark, perhaps make the logo a triangle logo of the Danish flag, with the club's name in red letters in the middle)

Atletico San Miguel (San Miguel beer)

Christiania United (Inspired by the Freetown Christiania in Denmark, so it should involved it's logo)

Cocoa Puffs Football Club

Kellogg Tigers (Use Tony The Tiger from Kellogg's Frosties in the logo)

Marvel Sports (Use the Marvel logo)

Malibu Islanders (Use the logo from Malibu Rum)

LEGO Warriors

Just some of my suggestions :)

Thanks a lot for your suggestions, I think I will integrate all of them (yes, you read well) in the next version :)

Thanks a lot for your suggestions, I think I will integrate all of them (yes, you read well) in the next version :)

Sounds cool mate :) Just let me know if you need even more suggestions :)

Go ahead, write down some other suggestions ;)

Well, I'll try my best :)

Milky Way Wonders

GameBoy Rockets

MTVision FC (Use the MTV logo in the logo)

Mighty Eskimo Ducks

Pink Dalmatians

Alcatraz Insiders

Amazon East

Amazon West

North Pole Gnomes

South Pole Skuas

Are any of them usable??

• 3 months later...

Just downloaded, wish I could get it to work- simply haven't got the memory to run all 18 nations, so it crashes on game setup.

If I can't have all of them, are there any particular combinations of the created nations you'd recommend?

Just downloaded, wish I could get it to work- simply haven't got the memory to run all 18 nations, so it crashes on game setup.

If I can't have all of them, are there any particular combinations of the created nations you'd recommend?

No combination in particular.

The problem is if you dont select some countries, the grey players will have some weird names not in relation with the club second nationality.

No combination in particular.

The problem is if you dont select some countries, the grey players will have some weird names not in relation with the club second nationality.

Damn, that's a shame. Guess I probably won't be able to give this one a go then :(

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Hello guys,

I want to make the 2018 version of Gaia for FM2018. 

So, any feedback would be great if you have any idea of what I can add, remove or correct.

I started to write a list :

- new clubs (to add to the 768 already there) : I am very open-minded on this point so you can submit your ideas

- International competitions totally reworked

- new players

- keep the world league system or return to a more traditional structure ?

- remove the rules for squad selection

- academies creations, unplayable teams with high-PA regen creation.

Anything else ? 

• 1 month later...
On 8/2/2017 at 20:00, boonty said:

Hello guys,

I want to make the 2018 version of Gaia for FM2018. 

So, any feedback would be great if you have any idea of what I can add, remove or correct.

I started to write a list :

- new clubs (to add to the 768 already there) : I am very open-minded on this point so you can submit your ideas

- International competitions totally reworked

- new players

- keep the world league system or return to a more traditional structure ?

- remove the rules for squad selection

- academies creations, unplayable teams with high-PA regen creation.

Anything else ? 

No feedback at the moment, but I just wanted to let you know I would absolutely be looking to play the finished project. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived