Patch - 8.0.2

Season - Start of 3rd

Transfer Budget - £45 million :(

Wage Budget - £1.8M p/w

Wage Budget Remaining - £432k p/w

Untouchables: Gerrard, Agureo, Torres, Rafinha

picture2jg9.png

w640.png

I've decided to change tactics to 4-4-2, well at least I'd like to. My plan was to buy Silva, but Valencia wanted me to pay stupid amounts of money.

So that leaves me with a problem. Who to buy?

Elano came to mind as he could play in the positions Silva could, but apart from that I have no ideas.

Good team. There's a few positions that IMO you need to improve. Bear in mind, I'm being picky.

GK: Reina is good, but there are better players than him. Ochoa, Lloris, Akinfeev and Neuer would be best.

DR: Rafinha is awful at defending, get someone like Richards instead of him

ML: Babel is good, he isn't excellent but he is good. If you really want to, get Guardado instead of him. Perhaps use Fernandez there.

MR: If you use Fernandez at ML, buy Menez or Ben Arfa for here

MC: No use having Alonso go to AMC. He's much beter at defending, so use him at DMC or have a barrow for him. Or just use Masch, who IMO is better. Bodmer, too, is better.

Apart from that, it's a good team. Like I said, I'm being picky. I would certainly look to improve DR and make the changes at MC, but apart from that I reckon you should do well.

Bodmer does normally play at MC with Gerrard. He was just injured.

I'll have a look at Richards you Rafinha hater :p

Depending on how much I have left, I'm also going to have a look at the wide positions.

I won't do anything though until tomorrow, incase i get ( better) more information ( just joking)

Got £17 million to spend now any advice? Looking at maybe Ilsinho for £10 million to cover RB and DM.

No use getting Ilsinho if you want a defensive player as he is more of a winger imo. Look at Gonzalo Castro from Bayer Leverkusen instead. He is good, young, can defend and cover the 2 positions you want covered and should be less than 10m pounds.

Club - Ajax

Patch - 8.0.2 weegie update

Season - 2nd

Transfer Budget - £17.25 million (when Huntelaar plays again for Holland will get another £40 million)

Wage Budget -700k

Wage Budget Remaining - 500k

Untouchables(people you wouldn't sell)- Rossi, Blanco, Fazio, Tales, Van Der Vaart, De Laak.

ajaxteamgz8.jpg

w1024.png

Need to improve the squad to challenge for Europe as the team is not good enough for the champions league. Have had bids accepted for Bianchi and Cardozo I will be getting Cardozo to play as the lone striker and replace Huntelaar. Barnes is injured far too much for my liking so might need another RW to go with Blanco maybe a DM as I use Ilsinho all over the pitch. I will have £45 million to spend soon when Huntelaar is capped hopefully in the next Holland game in may. So who should I look to bring in ready for next season?

My squad is really getting too big. Here it is:

Goalkeepers:Akinfeev, Shust

Defenders:Vidal, Fazio, Chrygrynskyi, Chretien, , Nordtveit, Gai, , Marcelo

Midfield:Veloso, Larsson, Bodmer, Tymoschuk, Sankhare, Juninho, Fernandez, , Pryyomov, Kalou, Del Piero, Giovinco, Anderson

Strikers: Aquino, Rossi, , Glakyi and Shevchenko.

That's a massive squad by itself, but I've also got these players out on loan:

Olazabal, Rusol, Musacchio, Abenzoar, Braadfheid, Traore, Adrien, Jonsson, Kalouda, Lansbury, Saivet, Piatti, Douglas, Kroos, Tales, Walter and Cristaldo.And Stancu., Bale, Etock, Denilson, Obertan, Faraoni, Vela.

I've got so much money to spend that I'm buying every possible player and not selling anyone. Any advice?I'm in 2010 btw.

AcidBurn

You dont need anybody for the right wing mate. Firstly, because even though Barnes might be getting injured often for you, just keep him as he becomes sheer quality. Amazing player he turns into. Also, you can easily play Ilsinho there if you want. He plays great on the wings.

If you want a good DM and want Dutch, then De Jong is your best option I guess. But otherwise, there are so many quality DM's out there that you can get. Zapater, Makoun, Poulsen, L. Diarra, Flamini, A Diarra etc etc etc. So just bring one in as you see fit really.

If you're looking for more Dutch players, then try to bring in the likes of Maduro, De Guzman, Kivuvu, Amrabat, Afellay, Drenthe, Boulahrouz etc. They'll all give you quality backup options I reckon. You dont need too any additions to your first team besides a new DM. You just need slightly better backup options. Especially in defence. :thup:

Jams Marcelo is rubbish at defending as many Brazilian full back got brought up by getting teached attack attack attack and making forward run and overlapping all the time, I don't think you want that so either sell him or move him up to the midfield which is better you have a large squad yeh. Del Piero's getting old isn't he. Kalouda maybe not that good but in other words sell every one who dosen't appear, a realistic squad would be 20-25 players and not really more and you have 47. Kalou(Bonaventre) I don't think he's up to much. and sell anyone 32 or over.

My squad is really getting too big. Here it is:

Goalkeepers:Akinfeev, Shust

Defenders:Vidal, Fazio, Chrygrynskyi, Chretien, , Nordtveit, Gai, , Marcelo

Midfield:Veloso, Bodmer, Tymoschuk, Sankhare, Fernandez, Pryyomov, Giovinco, Anderson

Strikers: Aquino, Rossi, Glakyi

That's a massive squad by itself, but I've also got these players out on loan:

Rusol, Traore, Lansbury, Kroos, Tales, Bale, Denilson, Vela.

I've got so much money to spend that I'm buying every possible player and not selling anyone. Any advice?I'm in 2010 btw.

I deleted the players I think you should sell your squad is way to big and the players you have on loan are too good to loan out Bale, Rusol, Denilson all should be in and around the first team.

BTW the Kalou is the Chelsea one. Most of the old players are there for tutoring, and I loaned out the players like Bale, Rusol and Denilson because I can do fine without them and it's better for them to get games.

All the money's getting to me, I just signed Lloris from Tottenham for 5m. Really it was 10m but that was a fixed price and I had 50% sell on. I never thought I'd be asking this question, but who should I loan out, Lloris or Akinfeev?

bluebirds4life I don't understand?

AcidBurn, if you're still looking for a RB and DMC, try Sebastian Larsson.Should only cost 4m and can cover those positions excellently. Has been doing well for my Shakhtar team.

bluebirds4life I don't understand?

AcidBurn, if you're still looking for a RB and DMC, try Sebastian Larsson.Should only cost 4m and can cover those positions excellently. Has been doing well for my Shakhtar team.

I think he means that he typed everything out then it deleted itself. To stop this happening I copy the whole thing when I've done quite a lot, and copy it again when I've done a bit more.

Club - AFC Toast

Patch - 8.0.2 (No Weegie)

Season - End Of 1st

Transfer Budget - £7M (maybe More If Murphy Goes)

Wage Budget - £117k

Wage Budget Remaining - 40k

Untouchables - Rojas, Puncheon, Claudio, Moses, McCarthy, Carioca

Squad

10252008170444tr9.th.jpg

Will produce screenshots of players as i doubt people have heard of the likes of Radoi & Zimmerman etc

Bluenose, nice squad, you might want to look at the RB, DM and CM positions. The DM isn't bad though, just not the best.

RB - Chretien, Bocaly, Angulo, Rafinha, Andreolli

CM - Sunny (Loan), Banega (Loan), Zapater, Barnes, Cigarini, Arouca, Afellay, Biglia

DM - Matuidi, Gago (Loan), Sunny (Loan), Bolzini (Loan), Stelvio, Ducasse, Ottl

Club -Fiorentina

Patch - 8.0.2 (WeeGie'd for Sept 3rd)

Season - November 2nd season

Transfer Budget - £20m

Wage Budget - £850k p/w

Wage Budget Remaining - £118k p/w

Untouchables: Frey, Gamberini, Montolivo, Netinho, Gila, Pazzini, Benzema, Paloschi

http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10262008205221ya7.png

Linking code copied to clipboard

yeah no prob i have edited Tafi as i no a bit about him in real life and gave him a -9 pa so he could be good r bad same with paloschi so ill add him to dat.

Netinho

http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10262008211350hv7.png

Paloschi

http://img184.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10262008211117si5.png

Lorenzo Tafi

http://img511.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10262008211210zv6.png

Club - Shakhtar

Patch - 8.0.2

Season - Start of 5

Transfer Budget - 200m

Wage Budget -3m

Wage Budget Remaining - 2m

Untouchables(people you wouldn't sell)-None really

Screenshot of your squad and best 11:

And I've just counted up my players. I'VE GOT 52:

Goalkeepers: Lloris, Akinfeev, Olazabal, Shust.

Defenders: Vidal, Rusol, Fazio, Chygrynskyi, Musacchio, Abenzoar, Sakho, Faraoni, Nordtveit, Gai, Larsson, Traore, Bale, Marcelo.

Midfielders: Caicedo(regen), Bodmer, Denilson, Adrien, Jonsson, Assulin, Lansbury, Veloso, Ronaldinho, Obertan, Pryyomov, Robinho, Saivet, dos Santos, Van Persie, Piatti, Giovinco, Vela, Aquino, Anderson, Deco, Douglas, Galvan, Kroos, Tales, Messi, Fabregas.

Strikers: Rossi, Walter, Cristaldo, Chambers, Etock, Gladkyi, and Bojan.

So, to say the least, it's a bit large. Just a tad, though.

My main question is who should I loan out?

Club - Shakhtar

Patch - 8.0.2

Season - Start of 5

Transfer Budget - 200m

Wage Budget -3m

Wage Budget Remaining - 2m

Untouchables(people you wouldn't sell)-None really

Screenshot of your squad and best 11:

And I've just counted up my players. I'VE GOT 52:

Goalkeepers: Lloris, Akinfeev, Olazabal, Shust.

Defenders: Vidal, Rusol, Fazio, Chygrynskyi, Musacchio, Abenzoar, Sakho, Faraoni, Nordtveit, Gai, Larsson, Traore, Bale, Marcelo.

Midfielders: Caicedo(regen), Bodmer, Denilson, Adrien, Jonsson, Assulin, Lansbury, Veloso, Ronaldinho, Obertan, Pryyomov, Robinho, Saivet, dos Santos, Van Persie, Piatti, Giovinco, Vela, Aquino, Anderson, Deco, Douglas, Galvan, Kroos, Tales, Messi, Fabregas.

Strikers: Rossi, Walter, Cristaldo, Chambers, Etock, Gladkyi, and Bojan.

So, to say the least, it's a bit large. Just a tad, though.

My main question is who should I loan out?

Sugestions?

Club - Leeds

Season - end of season 3

Transfer Budget - £80 million

Wage Budget -£1 million

Wage Budget Remaining - 400k

Untouchables(people you wouldn't sell)- Luis Jimenez, Gignac, Banega, Maduro

laziohq1.jpg

w1024.png

Finished 5th last season but couldnt beat the big team the squad needs alot of players I think got loads of money after inserting clauses into the contract of two players. Is £80 million enough to ge this team up to challenge for the Serie A title? Any ideas?

can I see your tacs SirFros?

@ Acid, i'd say shell out big bucks on a more all round physical striker for the lone striker role, try Marica, Vaughan, Play Borriello(always scores for me) or a regen. A spare or Better DM (i.e Lucas) other than that, great side

I need a new striker as Borriello played rubbish last season Rocchi has 19 goals in 20 games and Gignac had 11 goals in 11 games. I have spent alot of my cash but the money is rolling in I still have £43 million left despite spending around £50 million. Will check out Vaughn although he wasnt very good in my girlfriends Juventus game.

Club - Arsenal

Season - Oct. 1st season

Transfer Budget - I could get around £30 mill?

Wage Budget -£1.5 million

Untouchables - Not quite sure yet :)

GK: Fabianski, Almunia, Cassio

RB: Sagna, Eboue, Abenzoar

LB: Clichy, Silvestré, Traoré

CB: Touré, Djourou, Song, Nordtveit

CB: Gallas, Bellaid, Sakho

MR: Nasri, Walcott, Lansbury

ML: Rosicky, (Traoré & Vela are both Natural here), Wilshire

MC: Fabregas, Diaby, Ramsey

MC: A.Diarra, Denilson, Appiah

ST: Adebayor, Bendtner, Murphy

FC: Van Persie, Vela

Club - Arsenal

Season - Oct. 1st season

Transfer Budget - I could get around £30 mill?

Wage Budget -£1.5 million

Untouchables - Not quite sure yet :)

GK: Fabianski, Almunia, Cassio You're good here but lack a world class keeper. Fabianski is just off that, I would sell Almunia and sign Lloris, Frey, Ochoa or Neuer

RB: Sagna, Eboue, Abenzoar Excellent here, possibly sell Eboue.

LB: Clichy, Silvestré, Traoré Can't get much better.

CB: Touré, Djourou, Song, Nordtveit Again, very good here but consider selling Song and replacing with Fazio/Vidal

CB: Gallas, Bellaid, Sakho As above

MR: Nasri, Walcott, Lansbury Very, very good, but a bit young, maybe a more experienced option is needed.

ML: Rosicky, (Traoré & Vela are both Natural here), Wilshire Same as MR

MC: Fabregas, Diaby, Ramsey Excellent

MC: A.Diarra, Denilson, Appiah Excellent

ST: Adebayor, Bendtner, Murphy Excellent

FC: Van Persie, Vela

Excellent

Thoughts in quote. IMO your weakest postitions are MR and ML. Try Babel, or as Robinho's at City, try and unsettle him.

Club - celtic

Patch - 8.0.2

Season - 2nd

Transfer Budget - £2 million

Wage Budget -440k

Wage Budget Remaining - 40k

Untouchables(people you wouldn't sell)- Boruc unless replaceable.

looking to add to to squad come Jan in 1st season, looking to get rid of squad players that wont feature or arent good enough come Jan.

any recommendations?

fergie83

Screenshot of your squad perhaps? Would be helpful.

its the normal squad but have bought atouba from hsv for left back and stelvio from portugal promising young dm only 18, at work so can do screen shots.

not sure how to do them either thou.

IV. How do I Post a Screenshot?

1. Ensure that any version of Football Manager is open

2. Go to the screen you want to show

3. Press 'Prt Sc', normally next to or near F12 on your keyboard

4. Open Paint, or a similar program

5. Paste the image by either pressing 'Ctrl + V' or going to edit, then paste.

6. Save the file as a JPEG

7. Upload the image to an image hosting site, such as PhotoBucket or ImageShack

8. Post the Direct URL onto this site

Or

1. Ensure that Football Manager 2008 is open

2. Go to the screen you want to show

3. Press Alt+F9

4. A screenshot of what you want will be saved in My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\Screenshots

5. Upload the image to an image hosting site, such as PhotoBucket or ImageShack

6. Post the Direct URL onto this site

Stelvio is a good signing, he can develop into a good little player. £2Million isn't going to get you much for any position really. Guess you best bet is to sign promising youngsters, Saviet, Sankhare, Sakho, Kalouda, Piatti etc :thup:

Club - Lazio

Season - Start of 4th

Transfer Budget - £24 million

Wage Budget -£1.2 million

Wage Budget Remaining - 300k

Untouchables(people you wouldn't sell)- Dont want to sell anyone really Rocchi will be the only player to leave as he is getting on now at 32 but still scores alot of goals.

laziojr8.th.jpgthpix.gif

Thats a screenshot of my starting 11 there is some rotation especially in defense. Banega plays CM in games where I want a more attacking CM and Maduro plays there when I need a defensive CM. I think I might need another ST and another DM but not sure who. Some how Anderson agreed to come as he was unhappy at Man Utd but Lucas wouldn't sign which I was annoyed about. Any advice guys?

Archived