FMC15 Save Updates Thread

So annoying :( But at least we can sell him for crazy prices without his agent butting in.

Barbosa should be a brilliant signing, I have him at Dortmund, they signed him in the 2015/16 season for just under £14m and now in 2029 at the age of 33 he is still banging in the goals at a consistent rate.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Barbosa should be a brilliant signing, I have him at Dortmund, they signed him in the 2015/16 season for just under £14m and now in 2029 at the age of 33 he is still banging in the goals a consistent rate.

Scored 6 goals in pre season which is decent, hopefully he will do brilliantly in the league for us.

From my experience the board expectations are high and they will get higher.

Is Fazio rated as a quality player? LMFAO

Sanchez's second goal came from Rose's mistake :(

Spurs in defensive mistake shocker! Better get used to that.

d1YjlIq.png

Not good to see our season ticket sales gone down.

Fans put off by a Gooner taking charge.;)

Assistant rates him as good player :D He's wanted by Aston Villa.

Spurs in defensive mistake shocker! Better get used to that.

Fans put off by a Gooner taking charge.;)

Haha touché :D

won the fa cup beat everton 2-0 s)o that is a domestic treble for the second season running,but heartbreak in the champions league as we lost 0-3 to Madrid after having jones sent off after 5 mintues and then battering them for the rest of the game only to be done twice on the break,but we will be back next season

in pre season now already agreed a deal to bring james Wilson for man utd for 14m,now looking at ross barkely for 15m and berahino for 17m as I feel we need more pace in the team,these deals should det me back around 46m which will be easily paid for as I have got all the major clubs wanting to sign bamford for 30m and ince for 35m(its daylight robbery I know)

bamford has a good goalscoring record but can go missing for a few games and ince doesn't fit my system really had to retrain him and he is to inconsistent.

Managing one of the Old Firm is still a long term ambition of mine. With neither job available at the moment though I have put pen to paper on a new two year contract with Tottenham. It will be nice to see how players like Marco Antonio and Vinicius progress.

I celebrated my new contract by going on the biggest spending spree in the club's history, we had a transfer budget of £101m and I've went for mostly youngsters with amazing potential.

One other thing I want to see happen is Berardi beat Clive Allen's goalscoring record, I think he only needs about 30 more. He's just signed a two year contract extension.

I've always looked upon managing Bilbao as one of the biggest challenges on FM given their Basque only policy. :D I bet if you're successful though it's incredibly satisfying.

I've always looked upon managing Bilbao as one of the biggest challenges on FM given their Basque only policy. :D I bet if you're successful though it's incredibly satisfying.

In 14 I scraped the league with them first season, playing on my Vita. Probably the best thing I've ever managed in FM.

The cloud saving ruined my save in the 3rd season, challenging for the league, won the Spanish Cup and late in the CL rounds, some crossed wires deleted 6-8 months of game and I couldn't play it anymore.

Good start to the new season, managed to qualify for Europa League group stage (we started at 1st qualification round). Great result which also gives us much needed financial boost. Group draw puts us against Athletic Bilbao, Southampton and Dnipro. Tough group, might be able to take a point or two against Dnipro, but not expecting much against Athletic or Southampton.

We also won Serbian Super Cup - penalty shoot out win over Red Start after 1-1 draw during regular time. Our 3rd piece of silverware in 3 seasons, so quite pleased with that.

Currently sitting in 2nd place in domestic league after 3 games. Drew first game of the season 1-1 with Mladost. I was expecting a win, but we were missing our main striker Hazurov through injury.

Sold a few players to raise some cash and brought in a few replacements on free transfers. Happy with my signings, although our bench is looking a bit weak due to player sales.

Currently spending 48k pw on wages, which is almost double from last season. Board expects mid table finish, although I'm aiming for top 3 finish, and maybe, just maybe, challenge for the title. Also want to have another good run in the cup and defend the title if we can.

EDIT - Just sold our striker Kostadin Hazurov. He became unhappy and went public by saying he intends to leave the club at the end of the season on Bosman ruling as he felt he needed a new challenge. Then an offer for him came though and I decided to negotiate and managed to get 277k for him. I've identified a few potential replacements, however any new signings will have to wait until winter transfer window. For now, our 2nd choice striker, Junior Kabananga, takes his place. This puts a bit of a dent in my plan for this season, as he was a key player (already scored 5 goals in first 3 league appearances this season), but I thought it was better to get some money now than have him leave for free.

TvE1XJ0.png

xnzXy4G.png

PKWLFz.jpg

Season 10 - 2024/2025

Just appointed a new assistant manager, out goes Justin Edinburgh and in comes......

dTpCZB.jpg

nnFaZq.jpg

I have also appointed a new Director of Football.

1Wffay.jpg

RQYvIq.jpg

Got Arsenal in the CL playoffs, nightmare!

EDIT: Slipped past the Arse on penos, and ended up getting probably as easy a group as a pot 3 club could get.

eeb2a8a9a2e1922861b78f1f2b559e03.png

Easy group you have ever drawn in :D Good luck with Bilbao :D Really enjoyed managing them on FM14.

Good start to the new season, managed to qualify for Europa League group stage (we started at 1st qualification round). Great result which also gives us much needed financial boost. Group draw puts us against Athletic Bilbao, Southampton and Dnipro. Tough group, might be able to take a point or two against Dnipro, but not expecting much against Athletic or Southampton.

We also won Serbian Super Cup - penalty shoot out win over Red Start after 1-1 draw during regular time. Our 3rd piece of silverware in 3 seasons, so quite pleased with that.

Currently sitting in 2nd place in domestic league after 3 games. Drew first game of the season 1-1 with Mladost. I was expecting a win, but we were missing our main striker Hazurov through injury.

Sold a few players to raise some cash and brought in a few replacements on free transfers. Happy with my signings, although our bench is looking a bit weak due to player sales.

Currently spending 48k pw on wages, which is almost double from last season. Board expects mid table finish, although I'm aiming for top 3 finish, and maybe, just maybe, challenge for the title. Also want to have another good run in the cup and defend the title if we can.

EDIT - Just sold our striker Kostadin Hazurov. He became unhappy and went public by saying he intends to leave the club at the end of the season on Bosman ruling as he felt he needed a new challenge. Then an offer for him came though and I decided to negotiate and managed to get 277k for him. I've identified a few potential replacements, however any new signings will have to wait until winter transfer window. For now, our 2nd choice striker, Junior Kabananga, takes his place. This puts a bit of a dent in my plan for this season, as he was a key player (already scored 5 goals in first 3 league appearances this season), but I thought it was better to get some money now than have him leave for free.

TvE1XJ0.png

xnzXy4G.png

Not bad start :cool: Tough group but hope you can get out of it.

PKWLFz.jpg

Season 10 - 2024/2025

Just appointed a new assistant manager, out goes Justin Edinburgh and in comes......

dTpCZB.jpg

nnFaZq.jpg

1Wffay.jpg

RQYvIq.jpg

Cracking addition to the back room.

PKWLFz.jpg

Season 10 - 2024/2025

dTpCZB.jpg

nnFaZq.jpg

1Wffay.jpg

RQYvIq.jpg

Nice staff uprades!

Easy group you have ever drawn in :D Good luck with Bilbao :D Really enjoyed managing them on FM14.

Aye, easy enough, but proving tricky, as the league chucked up Barca & Real away games in the middle of everything.

Still, it's going well. I'm in control of the CL group, 2 points clear of Olympiakos. In the league I'm settling into third, tied on points with Barca, and 3 points behind Real Sociedad(Moyes is smashing it!).

Had almost no money in the summer, barely managed to scrape and stretch enough to bring in Ruffier, Amorebieta(desperation), and a tidy young mid from Eibar named Dani Garcia. Even had to promote a few from the B team to make up numbers.

Oh! The biggest shakeup I done was to the staff, smashed it with the holy trinity.

HOYD: Rodolfo Borrell

Ass. Man: Dave Parnaby

Head Physio: David Fevre

Considered upgrading Chief Scout, probably will eventually, and DOF, but they're not exactly important at Bilbao.

Yup, it's pretty ideal!

Also, just got a message from the board, due to good finances they upped my empty transfer budget to 9.75m, and 41kpw wages, might be able to strengthen in January, even if just Nacho Monreal.

KWocqM8.png

Another planned take over talks.

Oooh! A consortium, could be tasty!

just sold wickham to Southampton for 30m on deadline day that's 95m for ince,bamford and wickham that's good business,and brought Wilshere for 20m

Smashing business.

trying to cut down the squad now with Paterson going to spurs for 10m,and gray going to arsenal for 30m I should well over 100m to spend on new players.i am going to keep the core of the squad british I think its time to invest in some top quality overseas players,expect some big deals.

Exciting times in Bilbao, flying in the cup, Steaua in the CL knockouts, and just about leading the league over Barca. Sociedad dropped like a stone, and Real are 3rd but well behind.

trying to cut down the squad now with Paterson going to spurs for 10m,and gray going to arsenal for 30m I should well over 100m to spend on new players.i am going to keep the core of the squad british I think its time to invest in some top quality overseas players,expect some big deals.

Wow, insane to sell your players for crazy money :D Good luck rebuilding your team.

Exciting times in Bilbao, flying in the cup, Steaua in the CL knockouts, and just about leading the league over Barca. Sociedad dropped like a stone, and Real are 3rd but well behind.

Exciting times indeed :cool: Should be able to breeze past Steaua.

Holy crap! Holy crap!

This has been the most mental season I've ever had in FM.

Won the league, by 4 points in the end, pipping Barca.

Lost the Cup final to Valencia, but because of fixture congestion I had to play my second stringers.

In the Champions League? Well....

20bff68f5fd4b779742d7895542f8bd6.png

What was amazing was I only scraped past PSG in the quarters on away goals, and Schalke in the semis 3-2 after a 2-2 away draw.

What was amazing was I only scraped past PSG in the quarters on away goals, and Schalke in the semis 3-2 after a 2-2 away draw.

Great stuff, well done.:applause:

I always enjoy seeing Bayern get beaten.

Awesome job, BoxToBox. I few patches ago I played a few seasons with Deportivo and found incredibly difficult to close the gap between El Clasico duo and the rest of us. I routinely finished 3rd season after season.

Great stuff, well done.:applause:

I always enjoy seeing Bayern get beaten.

Cheers!

Awesome job, BoxToBox. I few patches ago I played a few seasons with Deportivo and found incredibly difficult to close the gap between El Clasico duo and the rest of us. I routinely finished 3rd season after season.

I didn't do too well against them, away losses to all of Real, Barca, and Atletico, and a how draw with Barca, meant it was more doing better against the weaker teams and incredible luck that it took half a season for Real to get going.

Mid season break is here, and we've done a great job in Europa League, finishing 2nd in our group and qualifying for the 1st knockout round.

Sitting in 4th place in domestic league, and qualified for cup semi-final, where a club from 2nd league (3rd tier) is waiting for us - I'm sure we'll have no problems reaching the final.

Planning to strengthen the squad with a couple of free transfers over the winter transfer window. Our striker Junior, who replaced Hazurov, has done well, scored 18 goals in 23 appearances with average rating of 7.35. I still need another striker though, as I have no cover for him.

EDIT

Club has been taken over and has become a public limited company. This has given us a cash boost of 2m.

Club is now worth 10m - 2 seasons ago when I started it was worth 700k.

3 new signings during winter transfer window -

Henri Anier, 27yo Estonian striker, free transfer from Dundee Utd

Yanic Wildschut, 26yo Duth AM L/R, free transfer from Middlesborough

Alan Agguire - 24yo Argentinian defender, free transfer from Boca

Europa League 1st knockout stage draw puts us against Club Brugge. I think we'll have a good chance against them. If we do go through, it will be Montpellier or Tottenham waiting for us.

C0WJAk0.png

Summer transfer window was going well, as well as you can generally get for Bilbao.

Oscar de Marcos went to Real, Ibai Gomez to Arsenal, in came Illarramendi dirt cheap(4.2m), few young players, a cheap winger to replace de Marcos.

Noticed that I had about 35m to spend, and could do with a really good striker. So, I took a risky approach, and offered Benat out, off to Napoli for 12.5m, and I have 47-8m, 170kpw wages.

Griezmann has(had) a 44m release clause.

:D

Holy crap! Holy crap!

This has been the most mental season I've ever had in FM.

Won the league, by 4 points in the end, pipping Barca.

Lost the Cup final to Valencia, but because of fixture congestion I had to play my second stringers.

Holy ****! Well done!!

And we've done it - won the domestic league. It was uncertain until the last round - we were 2 points ahead of 2nd placed Red Star, whom we played in last round. We needed a draw, losing the game could see us go down to 3rd, and we managed to win 3-2 to take our first title. Great job.

We also won in cup final with 2-0 win over Vojvodina, thus managing to defend the title.

As mentioned previously, we had great run in Europa League, finishing 2nd in our group and then reaching 2nd knockout round where we lost to Tottenham 7-4 on aggregate. We lost 1st leg 3-2 at home, and then lost 2nd leg 4-2 away. Good effort considering the opposition we were facing.

zimlv6e.png

LGmIGpL.png

The Athletic board are practically acting like sugar daddies to me, which is baffling.

After spending 55m in summer(admittedly I did sell about 52m), and having little budget left, again early season they've announced good financed and topped up my transfer budget, this time by 22m!

Archived