FMC15 Save Updates Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice way to turn a tie around, and it's always good to be in a cup final.

Yeah especially against them.:)

Still loving this game but progress has been a bit slow at the moment, I knew my beloved Spurs haven't been having a great time in this save but didn't realise they had slipped to League One.

0pn4JE.jpg

Now it is very tempting to go for that, only problem is I don't want to quit my Stopsley team so the option is to have 2 different saves or 2 managers, also another dilemma is that I was all set for doing a Spurs save on FMT16.

Will only go with one Spurs game so if I do it on this one then I will go ahead with my plans for create-a-club game on FMT16 which will be limited to 30 seasons max as I will play it as a cross save.

Hmmm, lot of difficult decisions rolled up into that situation!

Yeah such hard decisions over "a game". :lol:

Anyway I have taken over at Spurs as....................

g5ruFs.jpg

until the end of the season, not a bad first game for the caretaker, will probably use instant result for the rest, then I will decide if I will create another manager or split this into two saves.

That means no Spurs game on FMT16 for now, so I will go ahead with the create-a-club cross save on that.:)

Oh yes and great name that winning goalscorer has.

I wonder when I will start reading stuff properly.. So I spent most of my budget on this young striker, and was looking forward to playing him on a fairly regular basis for my Fulham side. Then I realised that the selling club had put a loan-back clausule in there without me noticing it, so now I have no money and will have to wait an entire season for my new striker. How about that? :thup:

When I take control of Spurs properly it will be in League Two as the instant results didn't go well.

Anyway I won't be doing a 2 player game so will split it into 2 saves.

An interesting proposition for a fan of a big club, get to manage the team you love, but still get a proper challenge.

I'm looking forward to it and it might be strange but I'm kind of happy (happy might be wrong word but not too bothered) they were relegated to League Two, I could have tried harder, well tried to keep them up anyway, didn't take control of them for that reason anyway, just did it so I can make job available again at the end of the season.

As for news about Stopsley Utd we are in a battle with Man Utd for the PL title, looks like it is going to be a season of frustration though as we are four points behind with two games to play.

• 1 month later...

Dear fellow FMC Players, I am still stuck with FMC14 (plus FMM16 to Play on the go) and as far as I understood from reading numerous threads there is no way to enhance the FMC look with Stadium Background pics is that right? Looking at Maw74's beautiful Tottenham design in his updates I wonder whether that changed significantly in FMC15 or if there is a different Workaround that I just didn't figure out yet.

By now I included Player pics (Panini style), logos and kits. I would have loved a simple dark Skin like in the full Version but that has been introduced in 15 or 16, I guess. The Vexilium Skin is the only FMC Skin I found and I couldn't really get it to work properly (Panels overlapping and other Details that made me prefer the Default Skin).

So any hint on how to use Background pics is highly appreciated. And I always like to follow your careers. Apart from this unbelievable Alphabet thread "The Perfectionist" your careers in the classic mode (@Maw74, B2B, RTHerringbone) are especially inspiring. Will start a mini journeyman save in Austria's 2nd Division at St. Pölten this evening...

• 3 weeks later...

Not much love in this thread recently. Time to bump it up :)

I recently started with Paola Da Rosa, a legend who played 500 games for my champions league winning Wuppertal team in the Big Euro .. I think it was FM14. I started with regional level pro footballer as reputation because I dindnt want to start too far up too early.

I was appointed as the new Bradford manager in 2015.

Finished 3rd in my first season, but lost in the playoff.

Then I signed MR Larnell Cole on a free and his stats speaks for themselves. He's now valued 7,5 million pounds.

IncoFHv.jpg´

Finished 1st in my second season. 102 points gained.

Were in 4th after 21 games when another club came calling.

Time for a new adventure in...

ylgqWGa.jpg

10 times the wage budget and 20 million pounds for transfers.

The board want the euro cup so my talents will be put to the test immediately.

nElk2QC.jpg

Just as information I have the following leagues loaded:

Denmark - 1st division

England - League 2

France - French National

Germany - 3. Bundesliga

Holland - Jupiler

Italy - Serie C

Portugal - Second League

Russia - First Division

Spain - Second Division B

Turkey - Spor Toto 2. League

Ukraine - First League

Not much love in this thread recently. Time to bump it up :)

Good to see this bumped, will have to post more in here myself.

Still playing and loving FMC15, can't really get going in FMT16.

Have Tottenham & Stopsley saves on 15 and thinking about starting a new career save.

Ok here is a FMC15 save.

l8aCwZ8.jpg

Season 7 - 2044/2045

IRBFkv9.jpg

2hM0F8J.jpg

Despite our woeful season it was nice to see Stopsley Utd win another title.

uvzJjAW.jpgg

CLICK HERE FOR UPDATE IN MORE DETAIL.

And here is the first part of my World Cup with England.

SZnCt95.jpg

tU2qv1K.jpg

lmuiK9J.jpg

mPGkLjG.jpg

6 Joint favourites lol

ENGLAND SQUAD

rVhs25o.jpg

I have to admit that selecting Barlow is a bit of favouritism but the selection of Ngcobo is very much

deserved and, yes he is a favourite of mine but he is good enough and fully warrants his place.

92PKrRU.jpg

Well that didn't go well, a shocker now we have work to do.

b7S7mJy.jpg

uyP2WSd.jpg

This was a must win and we did but it got very nervy at the end, that's 3 out of 3 for me against Germany.

vjs9cM1.jpg

1st South Korea 6pts, 2nd Germany 3pts, 3rd England 3pts, 4th Egypt 0pts

Final Games - South Korea v Germany & England v Egypt

JeQPCJK.jpg

Far from great but job done anyway, it was tense until the own goal went in though.

z0a8r3E.jpg

Germany thumped South Korea 5-1 and that left the final table looking like this.........

QUdTWLk.jpg

We face Argentina in the 2nd round.

SqKOkwl.jpg

• 1 month later...

Just had a cracking Champions League tie with Bayern Munich.

It wasn't looking good at half time in the 2nd leg as we trailed 5-3 on aggregate.

FAhBvC.jpg

Archived