FM15: Tottenham Hotspur - Always Take Lamela With You

enders357

I'm only on the demo and only trying to test things out. Thought Spurs would be a good bet as I can try to coax some performances out of players.

Out went Adebayour, BAE and Vertonghen (40m). In came Phil Jones, Balanta, Wanyama, Romero, Depay, Berahino and Bony. Yes, a few players...

I originally wanted to try a 4-1-2-2-1, with the AM 2 narrow, but it just didn't work in pre-season. There was no cutting edge, so I bought in Depay and switched to 4-2-3-1, despite my reluctance to ditch a 3 man midfield. It's worked better.

I've noticed other managers adapt better than previously and I'm getting to grips with how players interact with each other.

My team has started as:

Lloris

Jones

Fazio

Balanta

Davies

Wanyama

Paulinho

Lamela

Erikson

Depay

Bony

Dier and Kaboul both injured, hence Jones at RB. I will put him in place of Fazio shortly.

I'm thinking of pulling Paulinho for Dembele, but neither are my perfect player. I tried to get Khedira, but he's not interested. He would have fitted perfectly, him or someone like Fellaini.

The idea is to press the opposition high up the pitch and then spread wide. Lamela is an IF(A) and Depay a W(A). They both cut in due to PPMs, but at different times and in different ways due to the role.

We'll see how it works out later. Too many signings for the full game, where I probably wouldn't bring in Wanyama.

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1st Transfer window is now over, 2 weeks left but for me I am done. Gone for some interesting players so here goes!

Outs-

Vertonghen - £35m United

Soldado - £12m Wolfsburg

Adebayor- £7.5m Hoffenheim

BAE- £2.7m- WBA

Lennon- P/EX - Newcastle

Naughton- P/EX- Southampton

In-

Alcacar- £15.5m Valencia

Ben Yedder- £6.5m Toulouse

Eder Balanta- £6.5m River

James Ward-Prowse - £23.5m + Naughton- Southampton

Sissoko - £5.5m + Lennon - Newcastle

Sakai- £12.5m - Stuttgart

Also a few youngsters bought like Ajer, Vallejo, Fossum and Bonazzoli

That looks like some quality business! I'll be really interested to see how Alcacer gets on and what Lamela's like as a F9.

Is Ward-Prowse that good hes worth £23.5 mill +Naughton???

Ur not wrong... it is a lot of money. Its more to the fact he is a soft spot for me in FM! I always seem to get him to perform really well and in preseason he was doing really well. I almost went for Will Hughes but JWP was to tempting. It's a lot of money but he is English and does still have good potential. enders357- cheers, its the first time ive looked at my transfer differently. In past FM's Tottenham have had a good core and ive just normally bought youngsters but there are a few ive bought now ready for first team. Ben Yedder will be interesting. I am hoping he can become a good alternative to Lamela. Got rid of a lot of high wages as well in Ade,BAE,Soldado,Lennon and Jan and replaced them with fairly low wages as well so it gives me a platform for future seasons. Only time will tell!!!!

I'm only on the demo and only trying to test things out. Thought Spurs would be a good bet as I can try to coax some performances out of players.

Out went Adebayour, BAE and Vertonghen (40m). In came Phil Jones, Balanta, Wanyama, Romero, Depay, Berahino and Bony. Yes, a few players...

I originally wanted to try a 4-1-2-2-1, with the AM 2 narrow, but it just didn't work in pre-season. There was no cutting edge, so I bought in Depay and switched to 4-2-3-1, despite my reluctance to ditch a 3 man midfield. It's worked better.

I've noticed other managers adapt better than previously and I'm getting to grips with how players interact with each other.

My team has started as:

Lloris

Jones

Fazio

Balanta

Davies

Wanyama

Paulinho

Lamela

Erikson

Depay

Bony

Dier and Kaboul both injured, hence Jones at RB. I will put him in place of Fazio shortly.

I'm thinking of pulling Paulinho for Dembele, but neither are my perfect player. I tried to get Khedira, but he's not interested. He would have fitted perfectly, him or someone like Fellaini.

The idea is to press the opposition high up the pitch and then spread wide. Lamela is an IF(A) and Depay a W(A). They both cut in due to PPMs, but at different times and in different ways due to the role.

We'll see how it works out later. Too many signings for the full game, where I probably wouldn't bring in Wanyama.

Interested how your tactics get on, who performs well in the centre mid. and how Depay and Bony get on. Ive played Swansea 3/4 times in and out of BETA/FULL GAME and Bony scores every time!

Interested how your tactics get on, who performs well in the centre mid. and how Depay and Bony get on. Ive played Swansea 3/4 times in and out of BETA/FULL GAME and Bony scores every time!

Well, second league game was 0-0 against West Ham, although I did hit the bar twice (Lamela and Depay). Both of those scored 2 against Slovan Bratislava, so have 3 in 3. In four games, Paulinho started 1 at CM (BWMs) and 1 at AM(APa). He did the best in the latter, but it was against poor opponents. Dembele started at BWMs in the other 3 games and has done marginally better. I'm thinking of switching it up, though, as he's not getting forward enough for me. BWMs used to be perfect for this, I guess I'll try B2B, I hear it's had a boost.

Injuries causing problems, although Chiriches has come in for Fazio already due to the latter's lack of pace. Shape is good, Bony isn't doing enough for me.

Man U next up, so 4-3-3 will get a run out, which means places for both Paulinho and Dembele (injury to Wanyama, Dier, Naughton and Kaboul means I need Capoue as RB cover).

Well, second league game was 0-0 against West Ham, although I did hit the bar twice (Lamela and Depay). Both of those scored 2 against Slovan Bratislava, so have 3 in 3. In four games, Paulinho started 1 at CM (BWMs) and 1 at AM(APa). He did the best in the latter, but it was against poor opponents. Dembele started at BWMs in the other 3 games and has done marginally better. I'm thinking of switching it up, though, as he's not getting forward enough for me. BWMs used to be perfect for this, I guess I'll try B2B, I hear it's had a boost.

Injuries causing problems, although Chiriches has come in for Fazio already due to the latter's lack of pace. Shape is good, Bony isn't doing enough for me.

Man U next up, so 4-3-3 will get a run out, which means places for both Paulinho and Dembele (injury to Wanyama, Dier, Naughton and Kaboul means I need Capoue as RB cover).

Ouch that is some injury list!!!! Fazio has done OK for me, I play him as CB stopper with Balanta/Chiriches as CB cover so I would like to think that prevents his pace being a issue.... hopefully!

UPDATE:

Fixture 2: Tottenham 2 v 0 Zorya - Kane (48) Dembele (57) 4-2-3-1

Fixture 3: Tottenham 1 v 1 Hull - Chiriches (12) Sagbo (68) 4-1-3-2

Fixture 4: Tottenham 5 v 3 Zorya- Kane (29,54,58) Townsend (54) Alcacar (88pen) 4-2-3-1

Fixture 5: Man.U 2 v 0 Tottenham - RVP (68) Falcao (88) 4-1-3-2

Fixture 6: Tottenham 1 v 2 Everton - Eriksen (64) Naismith (42) Atsu (93) Eriksen miss pen (88) 4-1-3-2

Fixture 7: Tottenham 2 v 0 Sociadad - Kane (14) Chadli (21) 4-2-3-1

Fixture 8: Stoke 0 v 2 Tottenham - Lamela (38,79) 4-2-3-1

Fixture 9: Tottenham 2 v 1 Preston - Kane (78,110) 4-1-3-2

Kane has been a beast, Alcacar has been woeful!!! So far 4-2-3-1 has been working more so than 4-1-3-2. Slightly worried with Ben Yedder and Alcacar. Alcacar has had loads of chances but has been really unlucky and Ben Yedder has

been average.... Ward-Prowse has been good along with Balanta and Sakai has been brilliant at RB!!! Got some tough games coming up as well. Sitting 9th at the moment with WBA away next! Everton game was so unlucky. Not only did

they score in the 93 minute I had a missed pen on 88 mins and a disallowed goal in the 91st with 22 shots to their 6!!!!!

Stomalomalus: How much did Bony set you back?

5m up front, 10m over 48 months. Not really doing it for me, yet, although the season is young and the tactical evolution is young, too.

Drew 1-1 with Utd. Started with a 4-1-2-2-1, Erikson and Lamela narrow behind Bony. It was my original starting tactic and I wanted both cover in DM and Erikson in the AMC spot. 0-0 after 70 minutes so bought on Depay and Soldaldo (latter just back from injury).

Depay crosses for Soldado, penalty, dispatched.

Unfortunately, I'd then made all my subs, otherwise Erikson would have made way for a DM. Utd just pressed me back and there was nothing I could do to help it. Di Maria scoring late on to make it 1-1.

On Balanta, he seems to be doing ok, but we'll see when Kaboul is fit again. Then my CBs will be Kaboul and Jones. If there's any difference I'll say. So far he's been a bit rash but nothing too bad. Jones was my Vertonghen replacement, though.

I am resisting making transfers before the season begins and will click the "no transfers" thingee so that I start the season with a Real Life Spurs.

As Spurs fans we are quick to complain when our RL managers make mistakes. We question their reasoning not to play Kane or Davies and we are positive we could do better than them - but can we do it better?

Starting like the RL squad against RL competition gives RL perspective.

I've never done this before on FM but this time will be different.

I am resisting making transfers before the season begins and will click the "no transfers" thingee so that I start the season with a Real Life Spurs.

As Spurs fans we are quick to complain when our RL managers make mistakes. We question their reasoning not to play Kane or Davies and we are positive we could do better than them - but can we do it better?

Starting like the RL squad against RL competition gives RL perspective.

I've never done this before on FM but this time will be different.

Good luck! I always turn the first window off as I like things to feel realistic but this year the squad is pretty woeful in a few areas so I couldn't help myself but turn first window budgets on..

Agree with enders357, for the first time in years the starting squad does need improving. Saying that, I have noticed on different team threads Tottenham under the AI are doing really well. I saw one on the Southampton thread where Tottenham were top played 24

games and only lost once!!

Agree with enders357, for the first time in years the starting squad does need improving. Saying that, I have noticed on different team threads Tottenham under the AI are doing really well. I saw one on the Southampton thread where Tottenham were top played 24

games and only lost once!!

Really? That's interesting. I played a season as Bayern on the Beta and Pochettino was sacked by December with Spurs in 15th. They appointed Sami Hypia and finished 12th. I've also seen them on a Man Utd I'm running now sack Pochettino for being 11th at Christmas and bring in Marcelo Bielsa.

Update after 2 more games, Standard in Europe and Sunderland in the PL. 4-1 and 4-0. Kane got a double in the former (Erikson and Lennon the other 2), with Depay, Lamela, Bony and a Dembele penalty in the latter.

Depay has been a revelation so far, very very good as an attacking winger on the left. Set up Lamela and was fouled for the pen.

After avoiding the urge of starting a Spurs game for a week I finally caved in last night and started one. This year I'm making sure I'm strict with myself and not getting too attached to the players I like in real life and keep them in the team in game.

Season 1 Summer Transfer Window

After seeing some posts on here and also experiencing it in the demo that United approach Vertonghen I decided before I started that if I could get £35mil for him I would sell him. In the beta I tried to keep him and he upset the whole team and it was a nightmare.

OWxXR0w.png

Outs:

• Adebayor - I've not got on with him in the last few years of the game, his stats aren't impressive and I don't like his mental attributes, also his wages were way over the top for what he offers.
  • Vertonghen - As mentioned, United came knocking and I bumped them up to £35mil - sad to see him go, but it's for the greater good.
  • Naughton -Like in real life, he just prances around the pitch and doesn't contribute much, also not really a reliable backup once Walker comes back
  • BAE - Obviously not needed, high wages and surplus to requirements

Ins:

• Romero - Young, high potential & cheap - a must have for me. I'm not a big fan of Capoue or Stambouli so he will become first choice in a season hopefully.
  • Clyne - A better replacement for Naughton, also has the potential to get better. He'll give Walker some competition for a start instead of just a backup.
  • Depay - Everyone knows this guy, one of this years must buys I think. He'll be first choice AML for years to come. My alternative was Ayew who was cheaper, but wouldn't of improved.
  • Bony - An improvement on Adebayor, and a lot less wages. He can actually score and puts in the effort, him and Soldado will battle it out for the starting place.
  • Balanta - The trusty Beast. Already had him earmarked to buy to replace Vertonghen. Will be first choice for years to come.

I think I did some good business in the market, I've now got a solid group of players who can cover multiple positions. My defence will need strengthening in a season or two as Kaboul will soon start on the decline and Fazio/Chic aren't world class, or close to it.

###################################

Formation

This year I will be using the trusty 4-3-3 (4-1-2-2-1) to compliment my players. I also know I can get them to change and play like different formations using instructions. I'll be starting with two variations, one normal one that's a fast paced attacking tactic and the second will be a defensive/counter version for some of the bigger games that present a bigger a challenge.

With that in mind, my lineup for this first season is as follows:

GK: Lloris (Vorm)

DR: Walker (Clyne)

DCr: Kaboul (Fazio)

DCl: Balanta (Chiriches)

DL: Davies/Rose (not clear of first choice yet)

DM: Capoue (Romero/Stambouli)

MCr: Paulinho (Dembele)

MCl: Eriksen (Bentaleb)

AMR: Lamela (Lennon/Townsend)

AML: Depay (Chadlie/Townsend)

ST: Soldado/Bony (not clear of first choice yet)

I also have players like Dier, Kane etc who can contribute in games or play in the smaller competitions. The benefit with my squad now is that people can cover a lot of positions, so hopefully I'll be ok if I get any nasty injuries. Romero can cover DM or MC slots, Dier DC or DR, Townsend AML/AMR etc.

I will be retraining Eriksen to become a natural MC too, Dembele's stats really don't appeal to me this year. His lack of vision and decision making really hinders him in his position, he's still a solid player to have though so I will be looking to utilise him when needed for the next season or two. I won't be offering him a new contract and would also sell him if the right offer came in. The same applies to Lennon, he isn't even as fast as he should be and no doubt will become unhappy and the lack of game time he'll receive over this first season.

This is where i'm up to in my game. I've played a few friendlies which i've won really comfortably - but I take them with a pinch of salt as they never really tell me anything of use.

I'll keep this updated as much as possible!

Really? That's interesting. I played a season as Bayern on the Beta and Pochettino was sacked by December with Spurs in 15th. They appointed Sami Hypia and finished 12th. I've also seen them on a Man Utd I'm running now sack Pochettino for being 11th at Christmas and bring in Marcelo Bielsa.

Yeah, its odd have a look at the #91 post on the FM15-Southampton thread

After avoiding the urge of starting a Spurs game for a week I finally caved in last night and started one. This year I'm making sure I'm strict with myself and not getting too attached to the players I like in real life and keep them in the team in game.

Season 1 Summer Transfer Window

After seeing some posts on here and also experiencing it in the demo that United approach Vertonghen I decided before I started that if I could get £35mil for him I would sell him. In the beta I tried to keep him and he upset the whole team and it was a nightmare.

OWxXR0w.png

Outs:

• Adebayor - I've not got on with him in the last few years of the game, his stats aren't impressive and I don't like his mental attributes, also his wages were way over the top for what he offers.
  • Vertonghen - As mentioned, United came knocking and I bumped them up to £35mil - sad to see him go, but it's for the greater good.
  • Naughton -Like in real life, he just prances around the pitch and doesn't contribute much, also not really a reliable backup once Walker comes back
  • BAE - Obviously not needed, high wages and surplus to requirements

Ins:

• Romero - Young, high potential & cheap - a must have for me. I'm not a big fan of Capoue or Stambouli so he will become first choice in a season hopefully.
  • Clyne - A better replacement for Naughton, also has the potential to get better. He'll give Walker some competition for a start instead of just a backup.
  • Depay - Everyone knows this guy, one of this years must buys I think. He'll be first choice AML for years to come. My alternative was Ayew who was cheaper, but wouldn't of improved.
  • Bony - An improvement on Adebayor, and a lot less wages. He can actually score and puts in the effort, him and Soldado will battle it out for the starting place.
  • Balanta - The trusty Beast. Already had him earmarked to buy to replace Vertonghen. Will be first choice for years to come.

I think I did some good business in the market, I've now got a solid group of players who can cover multiple positions. My defence will need strengthening in a season or two as Kaboul will soon start on the decline and Fazio/Chic aren't world class, or close to it.

Formation

This year I will be using the trusty 4-3-3 (4-1-2-2-1) to compliment my players. I also know I can get them to change and play like different formations using instructions. I'll be starting with two variations, one normal one that's a fast paced attacking tactic and the second will be a defensive/counter version for some of the bigger games that present a bigger a challenge.

With that in mind, my lineup for this first season is as follows:

GK: Lloris (Vorm)

DR: Walker (Clyne)

DCr: Kaboul (Fazio)

DCl: Balanta (Chiriches)

DL: Davies/Rose (not clear of first choice yet)

DM: Capoue (Romero/Stambouli)

MCr: Paulinho (Dembele)

MCl: Eriksen (Bentaleb)

AMR: Lamela (Lennon/Townsend)

AML: Depay (Chadlie/Townsend)

ST: Soldado/Bony (not clear of first choice yet)

I also have players like Dier, Kane etc who can contribute in games or play in the smaller competitions. The benefit with my squad now is that people can cover a lot of positions, so hopefully I'll be ok if I get any nasty injuries. Romero can cover DM or MC slots, Dier DC or DR, Townsend AML/AMR etc.

I will be retraining Eriksen to become a natural MC too, Dembele's stats really don't appeal to me this year. His lack of vision and decision making really hinders him in his position, he's still a solid player to have though so I will be looking to utilise him when needed for the next season or two. I won't be offering him a new contract and would also sell him if the right offer came in. The same applies to Lennon, he isn't even as fast as he should be and no doubt will become unhappy and the lack of game time he'll receive over this first season.

This is where i'm up to in my game. I've played a few friendlies which i've won really comfortably - but I take them with a pinch of salt as they never really tell me anything of use.

I'll keep this updated as much as possible!

Look forward to it! I was looking into using that formation as a 3rd option. Dembele was brilliant for me as a inside forward @ AMR once trained up, his dribbling ability is good for it! Always worth keeping!

Here goes....

Sweeper Keeper - def

Wingbacks - Auto

CB - def

CML - def

Roaming Playmaker - Support

Att Mid - Attack

Inside forward for both AMR/L on support

Poacher - Attack

Overload

Structured

Shorter Passing

Work ball in to box

Play narrower

Push Higher up

Close down much more

Get Stuck in

Much higher tempo

Still winning however since the latest update 15.1.3 my goal conversion rate is slipping, still creating loads but just not scoring as many, i am tinkering with setting the AMR/L to a raumdeuter to see if that helps..

will keep you posted.

I am struggling in the later stages of my second season, loads of shots on goal, very few Clear Cut Chances and now drawing far too many games.

Any pointers or advice on what to work on, as i said in my original post this is the first time i have gone with making my own tactic.... should i drop the 4-2-3-1?

Cheers...COYS

I am struggling in the later stages of my second season, loads of shots on goal, very few Clear Cut Chances and now drawing far too many games.

Any pointers or advice on what to work on, as i said in my original post this is the first time i have gone with making my own tactic.... should i drop the 4-2-3-1?

Cheers...COYS

I'd question if Overoad is the right philosophy. I think it's meant to be used mainly for the last 10 minutes when you badly need a goal and as such tallies with your observation that you get loads of shots on goal but very few clear cut chances; because players take shots from anywhere under the Overload philosohpy rather than waiting for a proper opportunity to open up. Much higer tempo will also cause players to make mistakes.

I'd question if Overoad is the right philosophy. I think it's meant to be used mainly for the last 10 minutes when you badly need a goal and as such tallies with your observation that you get loads of shots on goal but very few clear cut chances; because players take shots from anywhere under the Overload philosohpy rather than waiting for a proper opportunity to open up. Much higer tempo will also cause players to make mistakes.

Thanks for the insight, i will have a tinker with both points...will feedback soon..

Also started a game with Spurs.

My first season transfer activity (including January) was as follows:

IN:

Saido Berahino - £13.75m

Clement Grenier - £10m

Nathaniel Clyne - £11m

Ross Barkley - £16m

OUT:

Kyle Naughton - £3m

BAE - £1.3m

Vlad Chiriches - £8.75m

Benjamin Stambouli - £7.5m

Frederico Fazio - £11m

Finished 5th in the PL (above Arsenal!) but was somewhat disappointing in the cup competitions.

2nd season transfer activity was:

IN:

Joe Gomez - £5m

Jack Stobbs - £2m

Aaron Kuhl - £1.2m

John Stones - £16.25m

Christoph Kramer - £20m

Alexandre Lacazette - £0 + Nacer Chadli

OUT:

Nacer Chadli - £0 + Alexandre Lacazette

Roberto Soldado - £2m

Thomas Carroll - £1.5m

Lewis Holtby - £14.5m

Emmanuel Adebayor - £1m

Alex Pritchard - £650k

Christian Eriksen - £23m

That last deal was out of my hands in the sense that he wanted to go. And to Juventus specifically.

As you can probably tell I've been attempting to offload some of the higher earning foreigners and trying to add younger British players to the likes of Dier, Rose, Walker, Davies, Townsend, Kane etc who are already there.

2nd season has started with PL results of:

Hull 1-1 Tottenham

Tottenham 2-0 Newcastle

Man Utd 1-1 Tottenham

Tottenham 1-1 West Brom

Not great.

My starting XI with everyone fit tends to be:

GK: Lloris

DR: Walker

DL: Davies

DC: Stones

DC: Vertonghen

MC: Kramer

MC: Dembele

AMR: Lamela

AML: Townsend

AMC: Barkley

ST: Lacazette

A guy I highly recommend is Rod Fanni from OM, he doesn't cost a lot(I paid 245K) and he is doing the business while Walker is out.

Great shout - looks class! Good signing for the squad too, given he's 33 and has decent leadership stats. I signed Clyne for way, way more money and have the dilemma of keeping him and Walker happy now.

What does everyone do with the under 21 team members?

I'm talking about players like Grant Ward,Jordan Archer or Grant Hall etc.. players that are never going to get in my first team squad but are maybe going to be okay players for Championship teams and lower.

Their contracts are running down and on previous FM games I never bother to renew them and they just get released and I get zero pounds for them. Is it worth giving them new contracts, training or loaning them for another year then selling?

Halfway through my first season and fourth, one point off top spot. It's all very tight. I signed Zaccardo on loan from Milan for six months as cover for Walker's injury and he and Dier did great rotating. Walker's back now, thankfully.

Sold Vertonghen to Man Utd for 46m, plus sold Naughton, BAE, Rose, Paulinho and Lennon and bought Balanta, Ward-Prowse, Romero, Berahino, el Shaarawy and a couple of kids.

Halfway through my first season and fourth, one point off top spot. It's all very tight. I signed Zaccardo on loan from Milan for six months as cover for Walker's injury and he and Dier did great rotating. Walker's back now, thankfully.

Sold Vertonghen to Man Utd for 46m, plus sold Naughton, BAE, Rose, Paulinho and Lennon and bought Balanta, Ward-Prowse, Romero, Berahino, el Shaarawy and a couple of kids.

I couldn't shift Lennon. Who did you sell him to and for how much?

I had a similar ultimatum and failed to get it :(

Unai Emery replaced me and also got sacked!!! Instead of starting a new game I've played on to see what happens. I applied for jobs but Deportivo who had been relegated turned me down. A few other Spanish teams turned me down and I've ended up at Ipswich. I was out of work for over a year and have joined them in January in the second season with a transfer war chest of £3.3m.

I saved it just before accepting and played on to see what else I could get. I got offered the Newcastle job but the budget was only £800k!

enders- on your Balanta enquiry a while back, he is ready! He has been a beast for me with little or no cards unlike above!!! Ill do my update on here tonight. Sitting 4th at the moment. Kane has 18 goals in 16 starts! Absolutely quality!! Alcacar still not cutting it at the moment so its a good job Kane is banging them in! Stambouli has been brilliant as well as Sissoko at AMR as Lamela has been out for past 3 weeks injured!!!

enders- on your Balanta enquiry a while back, he is ready! He has been a beast for me with little or no cards unlike above!!! Ill do my update on here tonight. Sitting 4th at the moment. Kane has 18 goals in 16 starts! Absolutely quality!! Alcacar still not cutting it at the moment so its a good job Kane is banging them in! Stambouli has been brilliant as well as Sissoko at AMR as Lamela has been out for past 3 weeks injured!!!

That's awesome from Kane. Remind me how you're playing him?

He is always an advanced forward- Main formation at the moment is 4-2-3-1 but I do play 4-1-3-2 sometimes. He is banging them in regardless of formation. Ill post an update later. My only concern is his potential is still only 3*'s but his stats are going up big time!

Stambouli has been impressive, I wasent playing him so I had to have a meeting with him, I gave him a chance and haven't looked back since!!! Really noticeable when watching the extended highlights his impact he has, great tackling/closing down and simple passing! Really does do a good job!! Chiriches has been getting big for his boots and wants to leave for United unless he was the most important player, he is improving and playing well when called upon but 'most important player' definitely not!!!!

Archived