Arsenal v Chelsea V - It's Up For Grabs Now *spoilers and CL QF 2nd Leg related drama*

wycombe

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by benkeat:

i thought after the first leg it had penalties written all over it.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who do you reckon would win if it came down to that?

(and God I thought Lampard had scored again then)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mika:

I still see another 2-1 Arsenal win as a possibility but hopefully Lehmann will see to it that I'm wrong.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Me too. Chelsea are on top now but if they can't grab a second I can see Arsenal getting back into it and getting the winner themselves :/

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Patty the Phenom:

Big Ron: 'Reyes has gone quiet..'

30 secs later icon_biggrin.gif

Classic commentator shananigans<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly the same happened with the commentator on Dutch telly icon_biggrin.gif "Reyes hasn't shown too much tonight blah blah blah..." Within 30 seconds: 1-0 icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

It'll still be Arsenal-Madrid icon14.gif

[/jinxing]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seconded icon14.gif

[/jinxing]

Thought Gudjohnsen was going to do it there icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matt Jones:

If the scoreline is still 1-1 at FT, it goes to extra time doesnt it?

Sorry, don't know much bout the CL. icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It does. 2-2 and Chelsea win though

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mika:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matt Jones:

If the scoreline is still 1-1 at FT, it goes to extra time doesnt it?

Sorry, don't know much bout the CL. icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It does. 2-2 and Chelsea win though<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheers. icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Waria Akhmed:

chelsea are playing good atm, did anyone see that vieira dive there?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Vieira doesn't dive, thought we'd established that in the United semi final thread icon13.gif

Surprised Bergkamp hasn't been thrown on yet, maybe saving him for extra time<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I spoke too soon, here he comes

I'll try this again...

Surprised Chelsea haven't scored yet, maybe saving it for extra time icon_wink.gif

Archived