Arsenal v Chelsea V - It's Up For Grabs Now *spoilers and CL QF 2nd Leg related drama*

wycombe

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sammyboy80:

I'm absolutely gutted. I'm actually close to crying icon_frown.gificon_frown.gificon_frown.gificon_frown.gif

In just 4 days a fantastic 8 months is ruined..I can't believe it icon_frown.gif

This is the worst i've felt football-wise for a long time..it's much worse than last season..MUCH worse..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

man I feel for you.... icon_frown.gif

NOT! HAHAHAHA! icon_biggrin.gificon14.gif

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by James M:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wicom:

I feel numb

we dominated the first half, didn't take our chances, Chelsea dominated the second half and took their chances. can't complain.

that was a really dire second half from us, just completely lost all style and sense to our play, all our big players went missing when we needed them.

f*cking gutted

and monaco have won, jesus icon_frown.gif

icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As Nick said, we know the feeling too.

Still, you're in control of the league, so heads up, fella icon_smile.gif

p.s. bigguk's thread has gone to the HoF now icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This night gets better and better. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Guy From The Sunny Place:

*puts all his money on AC Milan*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ermmm why?

look at chelsea's leauge and european form you fool icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dsn2k:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sammyboy80:

I'm absolutely gutted. I'm actually close to crying icon_frown.gificon_frown.gificon_frown.gificon_frown.gif

In just 4 days a fantastic 8 months is ruined..I can't believe it icon_frown.gif

This is the worst i've felt football-wise for a long time..it's much worse than last season..MUCH worse..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

man I feel for you.... icon_frown.gif

NOT! HAHAHAHA! icon_biggrin.gificon14.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Youre an idiot, well done icon14.gif

****ing hell what a suprise result icon_eek.gificon14.gif

I wonder if Arsenal are tired and let it slip or do they can´t handle pressure?

Judging from last year I think they can´t handle it and now this season while arsenal looked strong and unbeatable they now in just some days get out of 2 cups.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JonoJB:

Its probably just in retaliation for when this happens so its never going to end as both sets of fans will keep retaliating.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Israel v Palestina \o/

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by beffrey:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Guy From The Sunny Place:

ermmm why?

look at chelsea's leauge and european form you fool icon_rolleyes.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes and look at AC Milans icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Raptor:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JonoJB:

Its probably just in retaliation for when this happens so its never going to end as both sets of fans will keep retaliating.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Israel v Palestina \o/<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think thats far more friendly than Arsenal v Man Utd games icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by foobR:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wicom:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by foobR:

Taking Henry off was probably the dumbest thing Wenger has ever done, you just don't take off world class players in the CL QF with so little time left.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

unless Henry was injuried of course.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course, but otherwise :/<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Apparently he had a back injury :/

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

Love all the Man Utd fans coming in here to gloat, with them being out already dont see what they have to gloat about.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Fair point, although the same could be said about the mass 10-page threads everytime United lose :/<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's football fans I guess, whenever either of us lose the other will gloat. I may be chuffed that Chelsea won myself but to the sensible Arsenal fans out there, hard luck, after the Porto game this season I can sympathise. icon_frown.gif

This is the worst i've felt football-wise for a long time..it's much worse than last season..MUCH worse..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Chin-up eh, there's still the league icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Signore Franco:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by beffrey:

ermmm why?

look at chelsea's leauge and european form you fool icon_rolleyes.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes and look at AC Milans icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

both good, hardly a formality then icon_smile.gif

ermmm why?

Yes, betting on the reiging European champions and Serie A champions-elect is foolish icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kris:

Actually a number of gooners have conducted themselves well tonight icon14.gif

**** it, never thought Id be between a hard rock and the deep blue sea icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

ermmm why?

Maybe because Milan are the best team in Europe you fool icon_rolleyes.gif

This is the worst i've felt football-wise for a long time..it's much worse than last season..MUCH worse..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>winning things is more fun after a season of disappointment.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Raptor:

ermmm why?

Yes, betting on the reiging European champions and Serie A champions-elect is foolish icon14.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

but their odds to win the CPL will take that into account icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dsn2k:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kris:

Youre an idiot, well done icon14.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

why ? icon13.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because your acting like an ass

Youre an idiot, well done icon14.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

why ? icon13.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Youre too much an idiot to re-read your own posts?

Try being a Spurs fan icon_frown.gif The most joy i get all season is seeing Arsenal get dumped out of Europe, something we can only dream of doing icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Monkeh:

This is the worst i've felt football-wise for a long time..it's much worse than last season..MUCH worse..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>winning things is more fun after a season of disappointment.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

but but last season was our season of disappointment icon_mad.gificon_biggrin.gificon_frown.gif :thudn:

Actually a number of gooners have conducted themselves well tonight icon14.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As do most fans when their teams get beaten. Look at the Arsenal / Leeds thread from last season or the United / Porto thread from this. Maybe it’s an act, but most people have enough dignity to take defeat properly. The other constant is the idiots that celebrate those defeats when it’s nothing to do with their team. The names may change but the retardedness doesn’t icon14.gif

BANTER.

I wonder if the move to bring Frey to Gooners will be quickened up? I said to my Gooner supporting mate that Lame Man would make a huge mistake this season and it happened tonight icon_cool.gif

Actually a number of gooners have conducted themselves well tonight icon14.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I'll second that, fair play icon14.gif

Senegal will be gutted icon13.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> You think?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fat Mike:

Real are going to have to sell Morientes now aren't they? If he returns for next season he's gonna be blown up or something.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gificon14.gif Who scored the winning goal? was it Morientes

Senegal will be gutted icon13.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed icon_frown.gif, ah well you still have the league.

As I said, after the Porto game, sympathies are with you. icon_smile.gif

F*ck!

I couldn't stand to Arsenal pass the ball in their own half the way they did. Must have been pretty damn tired. Well done Chelsea. Special praise for Terry, Gallas, Lampard and Gudjohnsen, I thought they were brilliant tonight.

We must be really tired, because at some points in the game, the players just seemed like they didn't care. Passing so careless.

In closing I'd like to say: icon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gif

Oh, and icon_mad.gif

Unbelievable match from Chelsea. A part of me is happy to see Arse nal fall on their faces, but most of me is gutted for their fans. Tough 4 days to say the least. Still Chelsea seserved it and the assist for the goal was an amazing ball.

Archived