[FM14 SKIN][RELEASED]Nuu Rebooted

Drakestone

You can get them working already tbh ltdamn, but it will mean you can't use the background selector, I'm still looking into a way to get both working in tandem but have yet to find a solution. I'll put up a background enabled version later on but it will not include the background selector (so on screens that have no background, the nuu default grey one will be used.)

That's fine by me, I prefer the club backgrounds so losing the selector isn't a huge drama though I imagine there's a large audience who would be the other way around :-)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love your skin but I have 2 bugs to report. I use 1920x1080 resolution.

58c376c6b2e538164ddf37349b48fdab.jpg

c169512903b9d75ba54c1aafce4566b2.jpg

In the first picture I can't see the corfirm, undo, cancel buttons.

In the second picture I can't see the "Why I am receiving this?" feature.

There's 1 thing that bugs me, on other skins, when you're on a random players profile, you can usually highlight the stats needed for a certain position, but with Nuu, I'm unable to, it just says defending, attacking, fitness, tactics, ball control. Any idea?

@johnels001: The first one is an inset error on my part, the second one unfortunately is a big left over from original skin from FM13 and is also in Steklo and a few other skins. Still investigating that one.

@wanderer89: This is due to the porting. It still has a few things left over from FM13 that are no longer in FM14 and vice versa. I will need to add the coding in for it, easy fix. Will be in next update along with a few alignment corrections and user background enabling

Yes it does bwidell, I thought i'd fixed that in this skin already but oh well...

open "club overview panel.xml"

find "club overview kits panel"

in this file have 8 line <widget class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" ....... file="club overview kits panel" ..... >

change "client_object_viewer_xml_panel"

to "club_overview_kits_panel"

open "team container information overview panel.xml"

find "<container class="subsection_box" priority="3" >" line 988

change "<container class="subsection_box" priority="3" >"

to "<container class="subsection_box" priority="3" id="tiki">

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Go into your skins folder and delete all nuu folders from there, then re-install and reload the skin. That should fix that. This happens when you try overwriting the skin when you update rather than removing and reinstalling.

did you delete ALL folders?

Go into your skins folder and delete any of these folders if you have them

nuu

nuu ubg

nuu old panels ubg

nuu old panels

fm2013 dark-widgets

fm2014 dark-widgets

fm dark-widgets

Once deleted, reinstall the skin.

If you have the Official Dark Skin installed you will need to reinstall it after you've done this

Ah yes, I forgot about that, to fix it, when the crash happens it tells you what file it is thats crashing it (something like mismatch at line blah of suchandsuch.xml) find that file in the nuu folder and copy it into the nuu ubg old panels's panels folder and it should fix it. Gonna re update soon anyway so there only nuu and nuu old panels again, I've got the background selector working in tandem with user backgrounds now ;)

Hey John, I thought I removed this...

Open your Nuu(or whatever version of skin you are using)/Panels folder and find 'client object browser.xml'

Find this bit of code at the top:

<!-- Logo -->

<widget class="picture" title="Team Logo" id="mnpV" transparency="0.1" image_alignment="centre_x,centre_y" scale_picture="false">

<record id="object_property">

<integer id="get_property" value="mnpc" />

</record>

</widget>

Delete it and save the file, then clear your skin cache in FM Preferences and reload the skin.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In conversation with chairman and assistant manager when taking on the new job, there is no photo by each conversation balloon. It is in the right panel where it tells you of the attributes (at least the assistant manager one). In that case it's not very important; but the same happens in team meetings, where I can't tell who's said what except when it's the Captain I've asked, which is not good as I want to know who's speaking to me.

Also the first bug at least from post #103 is still there, with a 1680x1050 resolution in windowed mode and 95% zoom.

• 1 month later...

Archived