FM14: Stefan Scougall - Scottish Messi

Reedy_1988

Stefan Scougall

Stefan_Scougall_Overview_Attributes.png

Here he is start of the game, on the latest patch. (please note: His height and weight are incorrect in game, he is smaller and should weigh less)

Stefan Scougall (born 7 December 1992) is a Scottish footballer, currently playing as an attacking midfielder for English side Sheffield United (IRL) in League One. Born in Edinburgh, Scougall began his professional career with Livingston before moving to play in England, and has also represented his country at under 21 level.

As with my other 'Player thread', here's another player i am hoping to hear from your experiences using this guy. He looks a real talent with the ability to improve further (unfortunately cannot provide his CA/PA) Another player i am hoping to build a team around and i plan on using him as either a CM(a) or AP(a).

I can't see your threads staying open if I am going to be truthfully honest. The reason being is you generally have to have had a save where you've been in charge of them for a certain period of time.

Ah sugar. Cheers for the heads up I've yet to even play the game properly.

Never mind then if that happens, so be it.

He's only a star away from reaching his max potential, can't see him becoming a world beater.

Agreed but he could make the step up to PL level if not at least be a top championship player, makes for a great play maker whilst possessing ability to run with the ball

I have no problem with this thread or the other staying open :thup:

Two good threads, you don't always have to had control over the player to create threads, but it is sometimes nice to have a little feedback on how they play :)

I have no problem with this thread or the other staying open :thup:

Two good threads, you don't always have to had control over the player to create threads, but it is sometimes nice to have a little feedback on how they play :)

That's fair enough and I agree. I personally think even if the OP doesn't have an experience with a player, he should still be able to post a thread to notify us of a good player who can be signed cheaply or a good youngster who improves to be one of the best players on the game if he is not initially well known. People will see the thread, buy the player and add their own feedback, or people may already have their own experiences with the player and can add their feedback. That is just my opinion of course, but despite my grumblings and frustrations lately, it's good to see what I think is common sense prevailing here and the thread isn't going to be locked like mine were.

Archived