Media interaction with other managers

Half the SPL coaches hate me currently, no one likes an upstart charging up to third fresh from a promotion. I've been using the "additional comments" box to call them all sorts of nasty things and suggesting they get their knickers untwisted and act like men.

I'm having a big row with Tony Pulis (...the unlikely replacement for Wenger at Arsenal). Which is amusing, because there was hatred when he was at Stoke, too.

On my side, anyway. He keeps trying to be nice to me or to kill the argument, but I'm having none of it until his players stop putting mine out for months at a time every time our teams meet.

Which will never happen.

Why can't we arrange for assassinations?

It's through press conferences now, which is the way it should be.

So I can't comment on the manager unless I'm asked in the press conference before or after the match? I'm in League 2 right now so it's not that common, but I just played Man Utd in the League Cup and Apparently their new manager after Moyes was harassing me so I was going to shoot back after the match but I didn't have the ability. He even put out another news item about me, but I couldn't see where I could tell him what a....... He is.

I take it with no additional reply that must be the case. the only way to talk to/about a manager is pre-game/post-game interviews when you are spoken to. Nothing you can start yourself, at all.

Sometimes I really wonder if there are 1000 people viewing this forum :)

So in 14 they completely removed the ability to comment on other managers and players on a whim? That's a bit lacking in realism to say the least. Especially if you're running a high reputation club. I think Man U and Man City's managers would be able to find as many me to that'd take an interview on trash talking each other...

I think Man U and Man City's managers would be able to find as many me to that'd take an interview on trash talking each other...

You say TAKE an interview.... but that's not how FM13 worked. Journalists didn't "offer" an interview to "take". In FM13 you as the manager called up journalists to talk about a player/manager. How is that realistic? Now journalists ask about certain players/managers in press conferences. Much more realistic.

• 1 year later...

Archived