ri916's FM14 Anglo/Euro Youth Academy Challenge

WhcxXoF.png

IK Tord » 2018 Season » Superettan » 1st

Squad | Transfers | League Table | Svenska Cupen (Qualified for Groups)

Any doubts that we belonged in the league were quickly dispelled with 2 goals in the first 2 minutes of our first match. That pretty much wrote the script for us to follow: incredibly we scored in every single game. This meant only a single loss for the year, and an easy promotion, once again with the most goals scored and fewest given up. Newly promoted sides aren't supposed to do this!

I don't want to suggest we're a one man team, but (16a) Jesper Forsgren is our game plan. 32 goals, 12 assists, 13 player of the match awards. Really not much more to it than that, he's carried us to successive promotions and he's only just turned 18. Lets hope he continues to be good enough for the next level.

Really wish there was much more to write about it, but while we continue to play well above our on paper ability there's not much drama to be had.

Again an intake that looks good in potential, but the individual players have question marks.

(18a) Markus Frohm - DC without the size to play there, can probably be a defensive mid with retraining.

(18b) Hampus Fast - A second DC without size, unlike his name suggests he's not super quick but hopefully can be made into a wide man.

(18c) Jimmy Johansson - A genuine winger, a player type I have no use for. Probably not an attacker, so will have to be converted into a wing back.

(18d) Vlado Chahrour - A DC who needs to get stronger. Still muscle is easier to gain than height.

(18e) Viktor Berglund - A genuine wing back with some things to like, but who needs to improve his all around game to do the job I need.

(18f) Viktor Afzelius - Striker who can run but not much else. Still a useful skill to have, will have to wait and see if he can add any football skills.

(18g) Marcus Bjärsmyr - A defensive midfield type who isn't a stand out but could develop into something solid.

Will be interesting to see how this intake develops - playing time for youngsters in now scarce with the side playing so well, with 10 players starting 3/4 or more of the games. They're going to have to force their way in rather than being gifted it.

On to the top tier, I have no idea what to expect, logic says we're not prepared but logic says we shouldn't have had the past season we did. The better teams might give us trouble, but the bottom half doesn't seem that much stronger than what we just beat. With the consistency we scored goals I think we should bang in enough to stay up.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome season Shakes, congrats!

How far into the season was the solitary loss? Were you getting nervous about an invincibles season at any point?

16a really is something. Hoping to see some great attribute progression from him next season if on a full time professional contract!

BK_Olympic.png

SeaSon 4

League/ 6th

Swedish Cup / 1st round

League Table

Not a bad first season from the guys just concede far to many i think changes are in order in Defense and Goalkeeper.

Player Stats

Squad

Transfers

Finances

Star Players

1 Think this is last season in the 1st team had a good year with assists

2 Best Defender all season but will be his final year as well

3 Monster year by this guy no one is looking into him so all is good as long as i can keep getting him to sign a new contract

4 Immense year by this guy Pass to him and he will score

Youth Candidates -

YP1 /

YP1A /

YP1B /

YP1C /

YP2

YP2A

YP2B Traitor!!!

YP2C

YP3/

YP3A/

YP3B/

YP4/ Report -

YP4A/ Report -

YP4B/ Report

Shakes Great job mate. Is that promotion to top level? 16a is a real star.

toonbalmy87 That is a very good job considering that this is your first season at this level. YP4B could develop into real proper winger... I love wingers so much... But my intakes had exactly 0 decent wingers so far...

FC Fakel Voronezh

| Season 3 | 2016-2017 |

Fakel-Voronezh.png

| Squad 1 | Squad 2 | Facilities | Finances | Transfers |

Russian National Football League: 7th

An amazing season for us as we finished in the top half for the first time. But it didn't look that way at the beginning as we started the season with a 3-0 home loss against Ufa were we looked like a team set to go down. Add to that that our best player from our previous season got injured for 4 months and I was ready for a relegation battle. But then, the team got 19 of the next 21 points and we were in a promotion fight with 34 year old Alexandr Antipenko proving he was not done as he took Zabolotny's spot and started to score game after game. And the team was playing very well, with the attack in top form, leading to the team being in 2nd place for most of the season. But I knew we were not going to get promoted, mainly because the team was getting older and there were no replacements, and fitness-wise the old players were struggling. So once the intake came up (WHAT AN INTAKE), I said goodbye to the over-30's who were struggling and put the kids into the deep end. In the end, we ended the season in midtable form (4 out of every 9 points), but the season was an amazing one for the club which put my job status as "untouchable" and made Antipenko a favored personel. Sadly, I can't see us building on our great season, with next season set to be mostly of transition as the old guard started leave their places to the youth prospects.

Russian Cup: Fourth Round

Disappointment again in the cup, as the back-up simply failed to deliver when I needed them to against slightly weaker opposition. With the added depth in the squad, next season should see improvement cup wise, hopefully facing Zenit or CSKA eventually to earn some good money from our large stadium.

Youth Intake

And I was thinking that Russia had no good intakes. This intake will allow me to build a long term squad, with 3 future stars and up to 9 future first team players.

Sergey Vasiljev - YP3a (MC)

A young midfielder with a lot of potential, I am hopeful him and Tkachev will form a reliable midfield partnership for years to come.

Salim Gerasimov - YP3b (GK)

A very good goal-keeping prospect who will hopefully take-over Djachenko's place in the next few seasons.

Mars Yurjev - YP3c (ST)

With his pace, I am hopeful that he will become Antipenko's replacement in a few years in the advanced forward role.

Marat Khudiev - YP3d (DC)

Vladimir Merenkov - YP3e (ML/AML)

Vitaly Popov - YP3f (ST/AMR)

Dmitry Zhirny - YP3g (DR)

Zaur Cherkasov - YP3h (DM)

Andrey Popov - YP3i (DL)

Dmitry Tseryuta- YP3j (DC)

Key Players

Fedor Djachenko (GK)

Another solid season from our goal-keeper as he remains first choice, with some great performances added to some not so great ones.

Vladimir Laptev (DC/DR)

The young defender, who I originally thought would never be good enough for the division, has become our best defender, mostly playing at center-back with the occasional game at right-back. He also scored 1 goal last season, to add to his very good performances in the 30 games he played in.

Alexandr Tkachev - YP2a (MC/AMC)

The young midfielder went from sub to starter throughout the season, playing in either the DLP or BWM roles in our 4-4-2 formation as the the team started to become younger, with some great performances from the left footed midfielder yielding 4 goals and 4 assists.

Alexandr Antipenko (ST)

The striker had an amazing season, becoming the top scorer for the division with 25 goals, a new record. And he also made six assists for the club throughout the season.

Alexandr Chekalin - YP1a (ST)

The young forward was undisputed up-top, with his partnership with Antipenko glorious for the team. Althoygh he "only" scored 14 goals this season (16 last season), his 15 assists more than made up for it, with a majority of them leading to goals for Antipenko.

Previous Youth Prospects

Alexandr Chekalin - YP1a (ST)

Alexandr Tkachev - YP2a (MC/AMC)

Alexandr Solodkov - YP2b (DC)

Surprising Youth Prospects

Igor Timofeev - YP1 (MC)

Igor played when needed and his contributions have changed my assitant's opinion of him, witha 4 star potential fully deserved based on his improvements. Still back-up, but his contributions worth noticing.

Andrey Milovanov - YP1 (DL)

With the lack of full-backs at the club, he got plenty of game time and put in the occasional solid performance. Mentioned mostly because he will probably stop playing following the intake.

Off The Pitch...

We got junior coaching improvements, but the agreed Youth Facility upgrade was canceled due to lack of funds. May need to sell a player or too to get the upgrade.

Goals From Last Season

• Survive at all costs ACHIEVED
  • Integrate youth players into First Team ACHIEVED
  • Have a cup run FAILED

Goals For Next Season

• Mid-table Finish
  • Integrate youth players into First Team
  • Have a cup run
  • Let old player hogging up wage budget leave

Awesome season Shakes, congrats!

How far into the season was the solitary loss? Were you getting nervous about an invincibles season at any point?

7 games in so I was more keeping an eye on whether we'd score in every game. It probably wasn't quite as easy a season as the one loss suggests, we drew a lot of games in the first half and I wasn't sure if we were lucky or good. We turned them into wins in the run home though.

Funnily enough we scored a lot more away than at home, I suspect teams are attacking us more when we're away which just gives 16a the space he loves to run into. :thup:

16a really is something. Hoping to see some great attribute progression from him next season if on a full time professional contract!

Yeah will be good to sign everyone to pro contracts, I've been playing the risky game of leaving everyone on youth contracts until the last minute. We'll see whether that can bring out more from them, my ass man says many of my players have nearly peaked. Then again he also says they're only good players for the 3rd tier so why trust him? :confused:

TheGreatTraveler - Love that youth intake, good balance of positions, Vasiljev looks like the solid all-rounder you need in the middle of a 4-4-2. Merenkov looks interesting to me too, wrong footed but could be a scoring threat with finishing training?

Vastra Frolunda IF - Season 7 Review (2020)

vastra_frolunda_80.png

League Table | League Positions Graph | Squad Stats | Transfers | Finances | Seasons Records

Competitions

First Division Elite : 6th - Results

Swedish Cup : Group Stages

Season Review

Eventually a very satisfying season, finishing well above expectations in our first season in the Premier League. There was definitely a whole lot of concern though before and at the beginning of the season as to whether we were ready for it. I went in with a few key concerns, mainly whether I could play Alexander Ostberg (YP 02E) at DC in the top tier with his 4 pace and who to play in goal. I decided to start out with Ostberg playing and with our young very high potential GK in goal, now that our coaches have upped their potential reading of him from leading Premier GK to star Premier GK! Well, they proved the wrong decisions. The higher quality FCs were tearing through us and we suffered 4 consecutive league defeats to begin the season. Relegation fodder anyone? I switched GKs and dropped Ostberg and things began to turn around. In our fifth game of the season we were 0-1 down and a man down in the 8th minute and it was looking grim. Then Tobias Olssen (YP 01) put in a vintage performance and scored all 5 goals in a 5-2 win. This bouyed the team and we won our next 2 games against the big boys AIK and IFK Goteborg to get us out of the relegation zone. From there we held our own and finally found our feet and I also began to figure out who can handle the top tier and who cannot. Several players took advantage of runs in the first team and held onto shirts, mainly Martin Froberg (YP 02D) who had been cast aside at DL due to poor performances previously, Enis Ramic (YP 05G) who has truely flourished at AML and Emil Eklund (YP 06A) who was thrust back in goal when Mo Pourtahamasebi (YP 03B) was called up to the Olympics for Iran in the summer.

Youth Intake

After a couple of intakes with great variety to them, we reverted back to the Frolunda classic of defense, defense, defense! Five players tagged and 4 of them are central defenders by trade! One is a true stand out, but the rest will probably suffer from the sheer number of central defenders at the club;

Gustav Karlen (YP 07A) - Gustav looks to be a quality addition to the squad. Instantly first team capable and with so much potential. The coaches already think he will be a star Premier League defender. Zero holes in his make-up for a 16 year old and it appears he loves the big games. The only knock against him you could say is that his personality is Unambitious, but that might also help me and stop him wanting to move to bigger clubs.

Axel Hedberg (YP 07B) - A short central defender, who fortunately can also play either full back role. Might also be considered for a DM retraining assignment in the future.

Peter Bjorkman (YP 07C) - An even shorter central defender! Can also play DR and again has possible DM opportunities. Love his Model Professional personality.

Mats Berg (YP 07D) - A non central defender!! Tiny little MC who with a couple of years in the youth system could be battling for a first team shirt

Tolgahan Durusoy (YP 07E) - And back to our short central defenders! Also has compentent knowledge of MC, but will need a lot of training before ready for first team action.

"Frolunda Five"

Emil Eklund (YP 06A) - After a rocky start to the season he took his chance while Mo Pourtahmasebi (YP 03B) was at the Olympics with Iran. So much potential, that I will now stick with him through good patches and bad. He has proven he can do it at the top level and will only improve on the whole.

Caslav Mladenovic (YP 01) - Oh Caslav. Not included here for his time on the pitch, as much as his time off of it. Mr Mladenovic turned out to be a bit of a nutcase against higher level opposition and picked up 4 red cards this season! He missed a lot of games due to suspension and this may be his last year with us due to his unreasonable wage demands (although I do recoup a lot of that in fines for previous dismissal.....)

Tobias Olsson (YP 01) - Tobias again produced the goods in front of goal this year, although a little less consistently against the higher quality defences. His 17 league goals this year earned him top goalscorer honors for the Swedish Premier League.

Enis Ramic (YP 05G) - Enis broke into the team midway through the season due to injuries and international call-ups and put in a fine series of performances. With his play this year and how high the coaches regard his potential, Enis is now in the #1 spot in the crowded AML scene. 10 assists in his shortened season was a fantastic return from out wide.

Christopher Oskarsson (YP 04B) - An unsung hero of this season and last, Christopher puts in very reliable performances and central defender week in and week out. Currently our #1 DC when Erik Elmander (YP 01A) plays at DR or DM (which he usually does), I will be looking to form a partnership between Christopher and Gustav Karlen (YP 07A) moving forward.

Miscellaneous

It was very nice to see new faces in the first team and stake claims for regular spots.

Currently it appears that I will be forced into some major changes for next season. With our move to professional status I slowly tried to resign everyone to professional contracts. There were half a dozen key players who had demands too high for me to match, although I did manage to tie 3 of them down. This still leaves 3 first teamers (Hampus Marklund (YP 01), Magnus Oscarsson (YP 01C) & Caslav Mladenovic (YP 01)) with expriing contracts and demands too high for us.

Looking like I will lose them, which is initially disappointing and harmful to the team, but it will provide a chance for the newer, better potential kids to play.

Just got to hope it doesn't send us into a big relegation fight.

Abeid Abdul-Sattar (YP 04A) gained our clubs first senior cap, representing Iraq twice, and scoring once for them.

Season 8 (2021) Goals

* Try to secure key players to full time deals, Hampus Marklund (YP 01), Magnus Oscarsson (YP 01C) & Caslav Mladenovic (YP 01)

* Consolidate, or if I lose the key trio - survive

Great season Braumiller, looks a bit boom or bust with no draws in there. I can sympathise with Caslav's red card problem - I solved mine by letting the people who wouldn't pull their head in walk.

7a does look the goods, the unambitious is a bit of a worry, I don't like my players to be ambitious money grabbers but my unambitious guys stalled in development because the coaches said they were too lax in training. I assume that you have no old guys to tutor with, does the captain play the right position to tutor?

Damm you si :( Anyway I keep playing I dont belive that I get money to Premier Bet or even N2 to improve that so just random intakes will give me some players to go there mby . SI got enought time to fix it since i get there :p

Yeah, I continued playing even with this bug, but don't know how long will I be able to survive. I'm in my 3rd season (first season in Skrill Premier) but so far I got one good defender and that's it. My team is getting old and without some quality intake, it's just a matter of time before I get fired...

Wow guys ! I just got a awesome striker in intake in my Wealdstone !!! and other players are too awesome but roftl this striker is on League 1 lvl liek said my asistant :D I hope he will be with me forever xD I think also Ill survive s2 :) more info soon !

Got bad start , tactic swap let us back in middle of table slowly ofc point by point :)

Youth Players Watch: Well I just showing players which play more then 10 matches in first squad

Lewis Bidgood YP00a : Next season in first team , stable form with one inj . Played in u19 Wales vs Ukraine on DL xD I think he will be one of best defender in team

Gavin Williams YP01d : Same as Bidgood good form he jump in first squad after tactic swap

Anthony Holyoak YP00 : Main DC Burton got terible season . He play and play and play and he stay Burton must be really unhappy in fact that he seat in reserve .

Glen Frendo YP01a : Great season after I swap tactic he jump in on righ flank with Pett and Reed theyr just our bigest wepons in offensive . 2 finishing 12 goals yea right xD

Youth Intake :

Aminu Kingston YP02a

Perry Morgan YP02b

Gary Glanagan YP02c

Stuart Harrington YP02d

Jerry Carley YP02e

Next Season : Survive/middle table , improve youth lvl and junior coaching .

Career :

Season 1

Ps: Enyone else got problem with uploading pictures on imageshack?

Nice intake Sn00gle :thup:

Great season Braumiller, looks a bit boom or bust with no draws in there. I can sympathise with Caslav's red card problem - I solved mine by letting the people who wouldn't pull their head in walk.

7a does look the goods, the unambitious is a bit of a worry, I don't like my players to be ambitious money grabbers but my unambitious guys stalled in development because the coaches said they were too lax in training. I assume that you have no old guys to tutor with, does the captain play the right position to tutor?

Mini update. Caslav has gone, which while it currently leaves me short at DM (have a couple of the recent shorter DC youths being retrained there for cover) it should mean I am not short of bodies during games!

As for Gustav Karlen (YP 07A), it is looking better here. I had immediately hooked him up for mentoring with Erik Elmander (YP 01A) and while it was not reported to be a complete success it did note that Gustav learnt a little from him and his personality has updated to resolute. More than happy with that!

As for the boom or bust, I agree.

Only a few games into the next season so far, but I have made a few tweaks to my tactic to try and stabilize things. Time will tell.....

Great season Sn00gle! The intake looks very good, I like the look of Kingston a lot. Those technical stats, after a few years, should take you up to the Skrill Prem.

That is if he becomes your striker, as Glanagan and Morgan also look decent options up-front.

Galanagan and Kingston socore goals in theyr first matches so far im playing with one striker and 2 ofensive midle going as a strikera so i think they will play all if they grow up ofc Pett position there is very strong ;-)

Maidstone United - Season 3 Review (2016/2017) - Skrill Premier

9dHC4YB.jpg

League Table | League Positions | Transfers

Competitions

Skrill Premier - 16th

FA Cup - 1st round

FA Trophy - meh... Lost first game for the third straight season.

Season Review

Skrill Premier is a real punishing experience. It's a unique league where large reputation professional clubs clash with local semi professional teams... Do I need to say that local clubs rarely have something to cheer about after this games?... Season started and we struggled heavily. I tried to integrate many youth prospects, but they are all decent N/S players, still far away from Premier quality. Another huge issue was our lack of wide players. We could play some strikers as IF in Skrill South, but not anymore. Competition is so much harder now. We scored 4 goals in first 9 matches and all of them in one game (4-1 win). Most of the season we were looking for "that" formation which will bring us some stability in the back and at least create something in the front. We were in relegation zone for most of this season. In February I decided to change formation again to 5-3-2 and things started to look much better. Youth intake came and we got a really good striker. He scored a few goals and set up a few too and we won 6 games in a row (most of them against fellow relegation candidates. That propelled us into 16th place, but we did not deserved it.

Star Player

Frannie Collin - As usual he was our top scorer. He was resigned last season 1 week before his contract expired. If he didn't done that, we would go down without any question.

James Forbes (YP0) - He is our only League 2 potential player. He played really good and remains our best defender for years to come. Signed a new 2 year contract.

Youth Player Watch

Kieran Martin (YP01b) - He is progressing really good, but his play on the field doesn't show that. He was really poor in some games.

Chris Watts (YP02a) - He had a decent season. His potential is good and we need to improve his finishing.

Chris Fraser(YP02d) - Our main keeper. Had some REALLY poor games, but he also saved us in some. He is still very young and that is a reason for his inconsistency.

Youth Intake

Solid intake. We got a good striker and another solid keeper. Teams main weakness is lack of wide players and that continued with this intake. I can only hope that HOYD will bring some wingers soon.

Rickie Jago (YP03A) - Very interesting sweeper keeper. He is rated even higher than our current keeper, so he could get some games next season.

Ady Richardson (YP03B) - Star of this intake. Very good striker but rated only as leading Skrill Premier player.

Joe Broadhurst (YP03C) - Depends how he develops. He could prove useful.

Michael Parsons (YP03D) - He looks ok. I will probably try to retrain him as WBR since we lack cover for that position.

Greg Dowens (YP03E) - Decent midfielder. He can play libero too which can be useful if we change our 3 defenders in line to 2 cd + 1 L.

Miscellaneous

Board accepted to upgrade training facilities but canceled it for lack of funds... Youth setup category was also approved but nothing happened...

Goals from previous season

Survive, survive, survive... - Achieved! 16th place and survival

Upgrade Youth Setup Category (SI please release a patch/update for this)... - Failed. Thanks SI for nothing.

Goals for next season

Survive again.

Upgrade anything.

Try to give some youths more playing time.

Career

Previous season (Season 2 2015/2016)

Ok I have a question for more experienced players in this challenge... I have a HOYD with good attributes (JPP, JPA, Working with youngsters...) and his reputation is Local. I can sign some other HOYD with worse attributes, but National reputation. Would it be better or should I stick to what I have?

Ok I have a question for more experienced players in this challenge... I have a HOYD with good attributes (JPP, JPA, Working with youngsters...) and his reputation is Local. I can sign some other HOYD with worse attributes, but National reputation. Would it be better or should I stick to what I have?

Solid season in the Skrill Premier that you can build on. Sruvival is always a win in your first season in a new league.

As for your question, I do not know if there is a definitive answer. Personally, I am an attributes guy, so if my HOYD has good JPP, JPA, WWY plus others for coaching the kids too, I don't care about his reputation.

Solid season in the Skrill Premier that you can build on. Sruvival is always a win in your first season in a new league.

As for your question, I do not know if there is a definitive answer. Personally, I am an attributes guy, so if my HOYD has good JPP, JPA, WWY plus others for coaching the kids too, I don't care about his reputation.

Personally I would go with attributes aswell. The reputation can be built upon the further up the leagues you go. I tend to go for Man Management, Working with Youngsters, Judging Player Potential, Motivation and Determination. I like all staff to be motivated to coach and it's been written by cleon and others about the impact of your HoYD and fellow staff's determination rubs off on the personalities of your intake. The more determined your intake are...the more likely they will want to fulfil their potential.

Tbh, I've never even considered my HoYD's reputation. Here is my current one. Some aren't ideal...but hopefully will be promoted to the Bundesliga in a season or two so I will replace him then.

Sn00gle - very nice intake. What are the nationality of your coaches? You are getting alot of dual nationality youth players especially from Africa....and you weren't too far from the play offs, hopefully next season you can push on. Good luck.

All my staff HOYD assistent and others are from England so dunno mby its a fact that Wealdstone is near London (i think so or its even in London) so mby its something one but I dont know really. In fm13 I learn that scounting helps a lot if you want a players from other countries like I got in my Polish club a players from Denmark ,Sweden , Finalnd ,Iceland ,Norway , Canada , Netherland , Portugal ,Czech , Slovakia , Estonia and more more even North America but I got like 7 scouts in club . I know that if you have max knowlage of any of county in club information that give more chances to get other nationalyty intake

brugi82 Farser and Forbes looks preaty nice :)

Thx all for support me :) I hope I write s3 soon as posible in england is looong season :p

PS First problem not enough money for contracts ;/ I can give new contracts to few important players like Bidgood or North which are my important players dunno what to do with that

All my staff HOYD assistent and others are from England so dunno mby its a fact that Wealdstone is near London (i think so or its even in London) so mby its something one but I dont know really. In fm13 I learn that scounting helps a lot if you want a players from other countries like I got in my Polish club a players from Denmark ,Sweden , Finalnd ,Iceland ,Norway , Canada , Netherland , Portugal ,Czech , Slovakia , Estonia and more more even North America but I got like 7 scouts in club . I know that if you have max knowlage of any of county in club information that give more chances to get other nationalyty intake

brugi82 Farser and Forbes looks preaty nice :)

Thx all for support me :) I hope I write s3 soon as posible in england is looong season :p

PS First problem not enough money for contracts ;/ I can give new contracts to few important players like Bidgood or North which are my important players dunno what to do with that

Thats interesting because up until now I hadn't even bothered with a scout! Just figured my HOYD would do a good enough job haha!

BK_Olympic.png

SeaSon 5

League/ Winners

Swedish Cup / Groups - On going

League Table

As you can see we won league because of the sheer number of goals the boys were smashing in. I did tinker with the team after 3 matches my GK Conceded 10 in 3 games so that was enough of that also changed the defense which i said i would . The biggest problem i have with this league is the fact that you do not make a lot of money so i haven't really been able to up any of my facility's other than junior coaching which is at Exceptional so i need to be aiming for Europe within 2-3 Years if i have realistic chance of completing this challenge. Also i have turned Professional so every youngster that comes into my squad will be paid peanuts and on the longest contract possible :)

Squad Almost everyone on my team is wanted by another club :lol:

Transfers

Finances

Star Players - only 3 this year due to the fact that all the players now are almost all Tagged

1 Took over fro my old GK with 3 games played and well i am actually happy the way he played and has gone up 1 star on ability so always a plus that hes been making progress

2 As usual Monster winger for me and has reached his peak but i hope he stays there for while so i can take my time and groom the next one.

3 Still a monster i hope he can continue with his goal in the top tier

Youth Candidates -

YP1 / Became my First International all be it Somalian but i don't care and is currently my best LM

YP1A /

YP1B /

YP1C / he has now left the club Released wasn't going to make it

YP2 Good season by the young man was expecting him to do this last season but hes starting to become a good player but is being pushed for the starting place

YP2A has not really improved at may send him out on loan as hes getting whiny at not playing so might just loan him so hes someone elses problem

YP2B - In reserves at current club and up for loan LOVE IT!!!!!

YP2C will probably be released wont cut it

YP3/ would like to few few more assists out of this guy

YP3A/ Head Honcho in the middle nice and steady

YP3B/Signed him to a new contract but this will be his last if he does not make it atleast on to the bench this season

YP4/ I play him at AM and by god hasn't he shined had a great season hope he can follow it up this year with another one

YP4A/ This is the guy that pushing YP2 for a Starting spot going to be very hard to decide between the two

YP4B/ improving but has not been in the starting 11 yet

YP5/ Report - Another Striker that i like the look off aprt from the bravery which i wll be getting sorted out

YP5A/ Report - Another Iraqi Swede I think Iraq may love me Promising AM and is improving alot already so seems like a fast learner

YP5B/ Report The Next GK for my squad i hope has everything to make it as my GK so lets hope he does

GJ toonbalmy87 :) Olsson looks cool . And intake too! Good luck in new season

Problems in Wealdstone v2 TNS from Welsh premier wants Bidgood and MK Dons from Championship wants Kingston after 2(4) matches and scoring 8 goals 1 assist ;(

Ps. Finally Bidgood accept new contract :D

Congrats toonbalmy87!

The money is not great in the Premier League (not close to even Belgiums from last year, and obviously not even a drop in the ocean from the English Premier League), but it helps get a little more even.

I too foresee needing to get into Europe ASAP in order to accelerate progression in the challenge. A - it will finally provide cash for first ever upgrades to training and youth facilities (I too have only received Junior Coaching upgrades) and B - finally get Sweden higher in the co-efficients and improved number and quality of European places.

Also, glad to see I am not the only Swedish based challenger with a high number of Iraqi and Irani second nationalities. Is there a historic link between Sweden and those 2 countries?

toonbalmy87 Congrats mate! Great job!

sn00gle You are doing great mate. KUTGW! p.s. I think that I should have stayed longer in Skrill South. Premier is just terrible for my nerves. 3 games into new season 4 scored, 11 conceded 1 point. It's going to be a loooooong season.

p.p.s. I ditched my HOYD and hired a new one. His style is fitness based so I'm hoping for some good physical prospects.

Also, glad to see I am not the only Swedish based challenger with a high number of Iraqi and Irani second nationalities. Is there a historic link between Sweden and those 2 countries?

I believe Sweden has been taking a large number of refugees from Iraq since the 90s.

Edit Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Sweden#Demographics - Iraq and Iran are the 3rd and 4th biggest immigrant nationalities in Sweden.

Yeclano Deportivo

2019/20

d1Iurv1.jpg

Transfers | Squad | Finances | Season records

Table| Graph| Results 1 & 2

That is the definition of a season of two halves. The first half left me dreaming of promotion or at least an attempt at the playoffs whilst the second half had me worried about relegation until I secured survival in game 41. Not sure exactly what went so drastically wrong, but having Eugenio Garcia out injured for long periods definitely didn't help. I tried so many different tactics it was spinning my head. I need to have a rethink in the offseason as to how I'm going to play going forwards because I think I got a bit carried away and I might need to return to my slow possession game that helped me in Segunda B4.

Star players:

Eugenio Garcia, Daniel Grandio and Pascui - the only guys who managed to get over 7 for the season and that was only just.

Youth Intake

Pretty good this year, players that already have a decent amount of CA are turning up! I tagged 3 players:

Jose Carlos Gomez (20a) - a creative midfielder who I'll be looking to introduce sooner rather than later

Alex Crespo (20b) - a left back who went straight into my new 4141/4411 formation

Ignacio Fernandez (20c) - another central midfielder who might be the long term replacement for Andres

Previous intakes:

Juan Antonio (19a) - played sparingly, wasn't that great

Israel (19b) - will probably see more action next season

Felipe Baena (19c) - only made it to the senior squad at the end of the season so will play a lot more next year

Andoni Barandiaran (18a) - I trained him up to play ML so he wasn't stuck behind Grandio and didn't perform too well. Hopefully he'll improve next year

Ivan Lopez (18b) - after his injury his PA dropped completely, transfer listed

Kike Rodriguez (17a) - stud, now has a £5m release fee and going to my GK for years to come

Juan Ramon (17b) - played a lot more, showing good potential

Jose Javier (17c) - crap, transfer listed

Ivan Gonzalez (16a) - a step backward in terms of performance but still around the first team

Luis Angel Gil (16b) - crap, transfer listed

Daniel Grandio (15a) - one of the star players of the year

Ruben Gonzalez (15d) - another down year but showed signs of improvement

Francisco Garcia (15e) - crap, transfer listed

Eugenio Garcia (15f) - one of my best players if he wasn't injured to bloody often

Year  | League   | Pos  | Promotion | Achievement
-----------------------------------------------------
14/15 |  2B4     | 13th |    No     |  Survival
15/16 |  2B4     | 10th |    No     |  
16/17 |  2B4     |  5th |    No     |
17/18 |  2B4     |  1st |   Yes!    |  Champions, won Copa RFEF, promoted
18/19 | Adelante | 13th |    No     |  Survival
19/20 | Adelante | 18th |    No     |  Survival

Aims for next season: survive again, make more money and clear out the deadwood

Anyone know where I can find wealdstone logos to download ?:Dbrugi82 I think if I want to save most of my players I need to get promotion in this season . This idiot stadion bulding killed all my finances with 2ml credit and I got less money in season by season for players contracts .... . Turning in professional should help me also at last to dont giving my players for free to other clubs ^^

Anyone know where I can find wealdstone logos to download ?:Dbrugi82 I think if I want to save most of my players I need to get promotion in this season . This idiot stadion bulding killed all my finances with 2ml credit and I got less money in season by season for players contracts .... . Turning in professional should help me also at last to dont giving my players for free to other clubs ^^

Sortitoutsi is your best bet for logos, or have a look in the skinning hideout, there should be some links in there.

Eh I don't think that you can turn professional until you get to League 2. Or if you have 2mil+ in your bank.

Bitrock Good job mate. Liga adelante is pretty hard division, so you did well. You survived famous second season slump. I know exactly how you feel. I personally changed my tactics like 5 times last season. Last one brought me 11 matches without losing and lots of clean sheets to end previous season. I used the same tactics and I started new season with 1 point from 3 games with 11 goals in my net... Another tactics change inc...

Eh I don't think that you can turn professional until you get to League 2. Or if you have 2mil+ in your bank.

Bitrock Good job mate. Liga adelante is pretty hard division, so you did well. You survived famous second season slump. I know exactly how you feel. I personally changed my tactics like 5 times last season. Last one brought me 11 matches without losing and lots of clean sheets to end previous season. I used the same tactics and I started new season with 1 point from 3 games with 11 goals in my net... Another tactics change inc...

I think in fm13 you were able to turn proffesional after first promotion even with little bad money problem I guess its depends of club

Archived