Froward to Zenith: Cape to the Point

Lower Leagues Rule

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's insane, other than the U20s side every player in my new squad is earning more than the superstars were at my old club. This is an amazing move early in my career coming upon a club that is this good, just a little down on it's luck. Our first game was at home against Osorno, and I cracked my management losing streak as we managed to put together a very good 2-0 victory. This moves us to tied with them on points, but behind because of our horrid goal difference, they also still have a game in hand. Going to be a tough ask here, but I think the team has the players to do it. Also two more goals for Ovelar means he now has 12 goals in 11 games on the season.

So it looks like Ovelar was even better than I thought, now up to 5 goals in 3 games under my management. Pretty happy with the way this has started, I will be give a more complete update after we get to game 18 of the season. As it stands we have closed the 10pt gap to the playoffs to just 6pts, and the 16pt gap to the leader has dropped to 10pts, so a big improvement for us. Now we just need to keep it up and see where we can get to.

"Fortune favours the brave"

Of course I never planned to move this early, but this chance if it pays off could be huge for my career. Having played four games now it is pretty clear this team is better than this division, not sure how they were sitting in last place, happy to take over.

Wow, I now believe the decision was the right one, we have won 5 straight games, 2-0, 2-0, 2-0, 1-0, 2-1 (Finally conceding our first goal against the bottom team in the league), Ovelar didn't score in our 1-0 victory, but got a double in the 5th game, so he is now up to 7 goals in 5 games (17 in 15 on the season). We are now in 5th within 4pts of 4th, and 10pts of 1st (We have a game in hand against the top team).

While Barnechea have continued to struggle, since I left they have also played five games going 0-3-2, so have now not won in 10 straight games. And they look very likely to be in the relegation playoff.

Froward to Zenith: Club 2

CD Huachipato - Chile

Logo.png

The Steelers

Premier Division B - South

June 29th 2014

First Phase - Third Round

Fixtures.png

Well when I changed jobs I never expected it to go this well, the team has got behind me, Ovelar has increased his goal scoring rate, and the defence has shut up shop. We have conceded 2 goals in 7 games, and scored 15 (10 by Ovelar), this dream effort has seen the club climb off the bottom of the table and up to within a single point of the second phase. We now have 6 games left in the First Phase and need to just keep picking up points to get into the next stage, with only 5pts separating the top five teams in the league it is going to be a very tight battle, but we are right amongst it.

League Table

League.png

The other story of this period is our board agreeing to upgrading the Youth Facilities, so that gives us a future as well.

As for what has happened to Barnechea since I left them, they have played six games since I left, and gained 4pts with an 0-4-2 record, this extends their record without a win to 11 straight games.

Thanks b101 & deltablue, pretty happy with it myself.

I have had River Plate (URU) create a link with us as our Parent Club, they will be sending a few players on loan to the club. I also missed my transfers up in the post, will update that tonight. I managed to sign a pair of right backs to replace Jose Contreas who already had signed a transfer before I started, a pair of attacking midfielders to take up that role, and a young striker to give me some depth going forward.

Now as we are less than 6 months from contract end dates I am working on renewal of those I want here next year (Aceval will be leaving, he wanted almost triple his current salary to stay, and had a greedy agent), so am now looking to sign a new left back, I have a couple of central defenders to come in January right now, might try and sign the current ones as back-ups. And I am looking next to improve my midfield. Striker looks good, and I am looking at a couple of Left Wingers, as Nunez is a Right midfielder, and could have a better player there on similar wages. Reynero will probably get another contract extension as he is a damn good right wing, and only 25.

CD Huachipato - Chile

Logo.png

The Steelers

July 19th 2014

Transfer Window Update

Signed this Window

Cristian Araya (ST) - This young guy is a future prospect, will sit third in our strike force right now.

Marcos Contreas (DR) - He will be our back up full back for this season and see from there.

Bryan Cubillos (AM) - Our new back-up Attacking Mid, will battle with a loanee for this position.

Renato Gonzalez (AM) - Our new starting Attacking Mid, pretty good player, already scored.

Franz Schultz (DR) - The new starter at fullback, got injured, but should be good once back.

Loanees

Leandro Rodriguez (ST) - Will play as our back-up striker for the rest of the season.

Martin Alainz (AM) - Will battle with Cubillos for the back-up slot.

Signed for Next Season

Nelson Cereceda (DL)

Galvao (DL)

Angelo Giolito (DC)

Goiano (MC)

Matias Munoz (DC)

Carlos Eduardo Quintero (AML)

Bastian San Juan (DC)

Francisco Tapia (DC)

Leaving in January

Miguel Aceval (DL)

Felipe Elgueta (DM)

Gabriel Sandoval (MC)

Andres Vilches (ST)

So my aim in this transfer window was to replace my Right back, and gain some attacking midfielders, both missions achieved. My aim for January was to replace Aceval who wouldn't re-sign and also improve my central defenders as well. Both those missions completed, now I can concentrate on improving anywhere else I can across the park, and maybe using my 1 billion Pesos in transfer budget, and the additional 7 million in wage budget.

What a start with Huachipato LLR! Phenomenal way to introduce yourself to your new fans. They may not have heard of the 500km traveler before, but they certainly know who you are now!

Chile looks really interesting/weird so I'm enjoying reading your progress. One thing though, and it might just be me, but when you change the currencies to the nation you're residing in, isn't it horribly complicated to work out if a player is 'value' or not? I've got no idea if the $1,200,000,000 is a big amount of a small amount or what :o

It does get a bit confusing to start with, but generally to me I base it on current wages and player values.

As for the 1.2B - it seems to be a fairly large amount of money, the most expensive Chilean I can find was worth 450m, so I could've nearly bought him 3 times.

If I start moving countries a lot more often then I might just change to a currency I know better in FM (Euros)

WOW well that went badly, our next four games saw injuries to our Striker, Keeper, a huge offer and sale of one of our central defenders, our midfield falling apart (Including an injury), and we had 3 losses and a single draw meaning we have been knocked out of the next phase, so our season will only have 24 league games again. Guess I'll concentrate on the cup again.

Your last update showed tremendous progress. Too bad about those injuries and change of form. Surely, your Board doesn't expect you to win this league this year only coming in partway?

Your last update showed tremendous progress. Too bad about those injuries and change of form. Surely, your Board doesn't expect you to win this league this year only coming in partway?

It looks like I might survive as the confidence screen while saying "Expect to win the league" says "Board are happy you are on track to avoid relegation." So I am guessing there was a bug in the way the expectation was put across mid season.

Just so everyone knows, the Copa Chile final being moved to January has caused a bug in this game, meaning the new seasons Copa Chile has not been scheduled. So because I am now out of the league and there is no Cup competition, I have to go from September to January without another match. Am trying to decide what to do, I may end up leaving Chile, alternately I might end up starting a new game with a similar premise.

Is quite frustrating, SI have been unable to re-create the error, but I am sending them a save game shortly so they can look into it.

It's frustrating because it ruins this season's end, means no competitive games from Mid-August until mid February. That is crap. 6 months with no football and my team will be useless.

Going to run the game on holiday til Jan 1st, if the cup reschedules then I will go back and continue in Chile, if not really unsure on where I am going.

Pretty Gutted, was enjoying this game.

So I have done a quick holiday through to January while not looking at anything. And the cup does get rescheduled for the new season, but the lack of a cup and 6 months without games has left me feeling a bit over this right now. So I am actually going to leave Huachipato and head for some different pastures, absolutely no idea where I am going, but I will post an end of season update and leave.

CD Huachipato - Chile

Logo.png

The Steelers

August 16th 2014

In Brief

Predicted: 1st

Actual: 5th (Graph)

Manager: Des Tiny

Season Tickets: 1390

Finances: $2.4B (6th in Chile)

Transfers: 2014

Squad: Seniors

This Season

General News

Well had a bad start with Barnechea on this season, the club fell apart and I left midseason near the bottom. At Huachipato the team was 100 time better and we started with a huge effort and got seven straight wins before the team started to slip and then with the end to the season coming up fast we finished in 5th outside the playoffs, which was a bit disappointing.

My Career Club History

My Top Tens

Each season one stat will have its Historic Top Ten Posted:

The 100 Club

Anyone with 100 games under my management

|-----------------------|--------|------|-------|-------|------|-----|-----|--------|
| The 100 Club          | Starts | Subs | Goals | Assts | Conc | Cln | MoM | Av Rat |
|-----------------------|--------|------|-------|-------|------|-----|-----|--------|

The Club Awards

|---------|----------|------------|----------------------|---------|------------|
| Season  | Division | Club       |     Fans PotY        | Best XI | Overall XI |
|---------|----------|------------|----------------------|---------|------------|
|  2013   | Chile 1B | Barnechea  | [url="https://dl.dropbox.com/u/104160569/Career/Barnechea/2013/End of Season/Des Tiny_ News Inbox-2.png"]Jorge Martinez Ramos[/url] |  [url="https://dl.dropbox.com/u/104160569/Career/Barnechea/2013/End of Season/Barnechea_ History Best Eleven.png"]2013[/url]   | [url="https://dl.dropbox.com/u/104160569/Career/Barnechea/2013/End of Season/Barnechea_ History Best Eleven.png"]2013-2014[/url]  |
|  2014   | Chile 1B | Huachipato |        ???????       |  2014   | 2014-2014  |

Club History

|---------|------------|----------|----------|----------|------------|-------------|------------------|
| Season  | Club       |  Nation  | Division | Position | Copa Chile | Continental |     Comments     |
|---------|------------|----------|----------|----------|------------|-------------|------------------|
|  [url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/350968-Froward-to-Zenith-Cape-to-the-Point?p=8666865&viewfull=1#post8666865"]2013[/url]   | Barnechea  |  Chile   |   1DB    |    [url="https://dl.dropbox.com/u/104160569/Career/Barnechea/2013/End of Season/Chilean First Division B_ Overview Stages.png"]6th[/url]   | Runners-up |     NA      |       None       |
|  2014   | Barnechea  |  Chile   |   1DB    |    7th   |     NA     |     NA      | Left in April    |
|  [url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/350968-Froward-to-Zenith-Cape-to-the-Point?p=8705542&viewfull=1#post8705542"]2014[/url]   | Huachipato |  Chile   |   1DB    |    [url="https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104160569/Career/Hauchipato/2014/August/Chilean First Division B_ Overview Stages.png"]6th[/url]   |     NA     |     NA      | Joined April     |

The Future

In Brief

Well briefly I have already left the club, and now I don't know where I am going will see where the road takes me.

Froward to Zenith: Club 3

Betim SC - Brazil

logo.png

The Tigers

Third Division

October 1st 2014

History of the Club

The club was formed in 1998 in Ipatinga, and they were successful enough to make it to the top league in 2007, this was as good as it got for the club as their demise came about swiftly, the club fell back down the leagues, and in 2012 rumours started that they were going to be moving cities after the players wages were repeatedly late and there was serious financial issues at the club. The club confirmed the move to Betim and the name change, and Betim SC Tigers were formed.

Location of the Club

The club is based in central Brasil, to the west of Rio in the city of Betim, which is the home of Fiat in South America.

1283319.jpg

My Path at the Club

I have probably taken a step back with this move to a lower division club, with smaller budgets and a smaller wage for myself, but the aim has to be firstly to make sure we stay up in the first season and build onwards from there. I am taking over on October 1st, with several months before the end of season break, so I have time to ensure new contracts are signed, better players brought in before I have to worry about the new season.

Approach.png

I have converted back to Euros because it was getting hard to understand. A little worried that we are so far over Wage Budget right now, but if I can work within that to the end of the season I am sure we can survive the Third Division working forwards. It is also a two year deal which gives me time to build the club, as for Chile I think I will head back there in the future, but not immediately. Starting Rep: 4000 (^500)

Following the dropping of all my loanees, and moving my transfer budget to wage budget, I am now down to 13k budget, and 13k current spend.

The problem is my current team has 6 players earning over 1k per week, for a total of 9.2k, this means the rest of the squad get a combined 4k...I am probably just going to have to sell them and rejig the budget somewhat, and maybe try and get in some young replacements.

Shame to see you leave Chile but i completely understand your reasons for leaving. while you've stepped down a little it is a move to Brazil and a great place to manage. looking forward to seeing how you get on, especially in re-jigging your squad

Well the rejig hit an early snag as I found out that Bosman signing only happens the day before contracts end, so right now I am looking at these guys and attempting to put a group of players I want into a shortlist.

Thanks for the support guys, looking forward to the challenge of Brazil, especially with the 2 year contract.

Pretty happy with the move. The top 6-8 players look like very good quality for this level, but just not affordable, as such I am trying to sell them all and replace them with Starters worth 500-800 per week, and back-ups not worth more than 500 per week. Hopefully this will see us under wage budget and with a solid looking team as well.

I am currently torn on our 27 year old Keeper who is on a 1.6k contract, I may end up keeping him as a good keeper can be a huge difference maker, and I can't seem to find any of his level for less than 2k per week.

Betim SC - Brazil

logo.png

The Tigers

Third Division

February 1st 2015

In Short

Phase: 1st Group B

Predicted: 3rd

Expectations: Enjoy Experience

My Aim: Mid-Table

Transfer Budget: €1.59k

Wage Budget: €15,930 per week

Current Wages: €15,845 per week

Transfers In

In the end I made 17 signings for the squad, I went over the top a little bit maybe, but I had to get rid of some of the big names in the squad as they were a huge number on the wage

Starters

Leonardo (DL) - Left back was very weak I needed this signing.

Cacio (DM) - Still disappointing, but the best DM I could find.

Weder (MC) - A huge effort to strengthen the midfield was made with this one.

Michel (ST) - He will sit just in behind our main striker, look to have a lot of assists

Pablo (DC) - I love the quality this guy brings, will be very solid at the back.

Elanardo (MC) - Our best centre mid, could end up in a defensive role if I can't improve my DMs

Danilo Galvao (ST) - I noticed some depth issues at ST, but this guy is going to start, huge signing late in the window

Bench

Felipe Passoni (GK) - Bought in as cover, also if I can get a good price for starter he is excellent.

Victor Hugo (DL) - The second left back signed, and will bench ride for a while.

Anderson (MC) - Will ride the pine, looks solid as a back-up

Regis (MC) - A very nice back-up for our midfield.

Thiago (AM) - An attacking midfield option, but back-up only, can also play further back.

Tiago Gasparetto (DC) - Some good cover for our central defenders, could start as well.

Carlos Peralta (ST) - Can cover both starting Strikers, could end up starting, but see him on the bench early.

Walber (DR) - He is the best of the rest. If Ferreira goes he will step up pretty well.

Guilherme (DC) - Another very good back-up here.

Depth

Alex Reinaldo (DR) - This guy is some huge depth for right back, bought in just in case we sell Ferreira who has a very expensive contract.

Dunga (AM, Loan) - Sent from my parent club, not sold on him.

The Friendlies

Friendlies.png

Don't think I could be happier with the results, the team worked well together, against the better teams we were competitive, and we absolutely smashed our feeder club,

The Expected Line-up

Here is my expected starting line-up

FirstXI.png

Pretty happy with the way the club is looking. Heading into the State Championship, and also the club is building us a new 10k seat stadium, pretty happy with that.

It worked in the first round :D

At work at the moment, but I have completed the State Championship, also finished Cup second round so will include that in my first update. And a quick look forward to the Third Division where I expect to be a lot more competitive than in the State Champs. Those First Division sides are vastly superior to us in the State Championships, makes for a bit of a rough season start.

Betim SC - Brazil

logo.png

The Tigers

Third Division

May 17th 2015

Minas Gerais State Champs

The first part of the season in Brazil is dedicated to the State Championships, for us that is Minas Gerais. Our State is made up of two First Division sides (Cruzeiro & At.Mineiro), two Second Division sides (Boa & America[MG]), Us from the Third Division and seven teams from lower leagues. Given the league standings it looked like we would be in a very tight battle for the final playoff position with the two 2nd div sides. The board wanted us to just enjoy the experience, which is definitely something I could do.

State Fixtures.png

Well our only three losses were to the First and Second Division teams. I have to say the draws were a bit disappointing, but with Boa getting thumped and ending up in relegation trouble it looked highly likely that we would manage to make the playoffs. We played well through most of the championships, but we need to make sure we can be more consistent to get better next season.

The Final Table

State Table.png

In the end it took goal difference for us to get home, all because we only managed a draw against Tombense in the second to last round so when we travelled to the unbeaten Cruzeiro we were in serious trouble of missing the playoffs. We lost by just a single goal, but Tombense couldn't manage to get the victory they needed to pass us. So into the Semi-Finals it was, but we were drawn against the unbeaten Cruzeiro who are well and truly the best team in our league.

The Semi-Final

26.04 vs Cruzeiro 1-2

Galvao (36)

03.05 at Cruzeiro 0-3

Well I was pretty happy to stay in touch at home, but I had expected we could at least get a draw at home, in the end the away leg showed the true difference between the Third Division and First Division in Brazil. Will be a gap I can really enjoy working on closing in the future.

Cruzeiro went on to win the final 4-2 over the two legs, and win the State Championship once again.

Brazilian Cup

As we neared the end of the State Champs the draw came out for the Cup, it saw us up against Mato Grasso in the first leg at their place.

01.04 at Mato Grasso 3-1

Galvao (12), Nunes (56), Michel (64)

The opposition scored in the 5th minute and we scored to tie it up, in the second half I really chased the game and went for it. I was pushing to ensure the win, but the shock came after the game finished when I realised we didn't have a second leg scheduled and as written above I found out that if the away team won the first leg by 2 or more goals they won without the need of a second leg. So we had made it through and would face Madureira in the second round.

06.05 vs Madureira 2-1

Galvao (67), Nunes (71)

So we managed to gain a lead at the end of the first leg, so now it was a matter of going to their place, and either getting an away goal or keeping it scoreless as if they scored we lost.

13.05 at Madureira 0-1

Well the opposition scored just 10 minutes into the game at their place, and then they shut up shop, an unbelievable set-up for me. We pushed and pushed them all the way, but we just couldn't break them down and we were knocked out of the cup.

The Players

My Player of the State Champs: Leonardo (DL) 10 Apps, 0G, 5A, AvgR: 7.28

Other Stars for Betim

Nunes (AMC) - 15 Apps, 3G, 5A, AvgR: 7.25

Danillo Galvao (ST) - 16 Apps, 10G, 0A, AvgR: 6.96

Caue (DC) - 15 Apps, 1G, 0A, AvgR: 7.23

Player Stats

We also had a bit of a shock as the club was taken over in a very quick period of time.

The New Chairman has done...absolutely nothing, he has said there is a chance of investment in the future, but nothing so far.

Agreed cerud, just incredible, though given they are the best team by a fair distance (Think Arsenal vs Wigan, Blackburn, and we're Crewe :p) they should be winning like this. I am pretty happy with the 1-0 away loss in the regular game.

Thanks Rlips, they seem to be a much higher quality of team.

Yeah Dexter, I hated to do it, but really couldn't hang in there, will be hoping to head back there in the future, as the Cup has rescheduled itself, so appears to be a one season issue. Thanks for the wishes as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Betim SC - Brazil

logo.png

The Tigers

Third Division

July 19th 2015

Third Division

Halfway Update

Fixtures.png

Following on from the State Championship we have the Third Division, so this is our actual league season. I put out our best team, and we went down in our first game of the season. The next two games we managed injury time winners, with three goals scored in the 90s it looked like that was all we could do as we were kept scoreless in two away games, but unbeaten through the final four games up to the halfway point of our season. At this point we have played 9 games, but we have yet to meet Madureira which means we have to play them twice through the final 9 games in our battle to take a playoff spot.

The Table

League.png

So at the halfway point we are in the playoff spots, this has to be my aim for the season. From what I can tell the top 4 from each group make it into the quarter finals, and they get knocked out down to the final, and an eventual winner. As four teams are relegated from the second division then I take it that if you win a quarterfinal you gain promotion. So there is my target in stone, I know what I need to do.

The Players

My Player of the Half: Caue (DC) 9 Apps, 2G, 1A, AvgR: 7.49

Other Stars for Betim

Michel (ST) 8 Apps, 3G, 2A, AvgR: 7.18

Nunes (AMC) 7 Apps, 1G, 2A, AvgR: 7.03

Player Stats

So the aim for the next bit is to go for the top four, if we can hold onto that then it is anyones guess in the quarterfinals.

• 2 weeks later...

Betim SC - Brazil

logo.png

The Tigers

Third Division

November 28th 2015

In Brief

Predicted: 3rd

Actual: 5th (Graph)

Brazilian Cup: 2nd Round vs Madureira

State Champs: 4th (Semifinal vs Cruziero)

Manager: Des Tiny

Season Tickets: 0

Finances: 350k (207th in Brazil)

Transfers: 2015

Squad: Seniors

This Season

General News

The club lost a lot of money this season, it makes it quite hard to project where we will be at. I got rid of most of the high wages before the start of the season, and I am letting our GK & DR go at the end of the season, each of them earning over 1k per week, which is just too much. I am projecting a 22 man squad for next season with no-one over 1k, and just 7 starters over 500 per week. This should hopefully make the finances better off in the end, we did have a lot of players on loan this season, something I want to avoid going forward.

The League

Really I think the tale of the season is one of home and away, in our home games we were rock solid, except for when we played the best team in our league, but away from home we were easy beats. Our home tally was a record of 5-3-1 with 13 goals scored & 8 goals conceded, while when we were on the road we went 2-0-7 while scoring 7 goals and conceding 13. So I think the first thing we need to work on is keeping the opposition out away from home, then we can work on getting further up the ladder. I feel like our team is better than 5th spot, but that was all we could manage this year, will push for the playoffs in the new season.

Team of Year: Caue (DC)

Fixtures

State Championship

We were in the Minas State Championships to start our season, this involved some class teams, but we were ranked around the bottom of the playoffs, so were always going to be a chance to get in. The games were scheduled to start and end hard as we faced the best two teams at either end of the season, this was born out by us starting with a 4-1 defeat and finishing with a 0-1 loss at Cruzeiro. Through the middle we had a patch of five unbeaten games, and other than Atletico Mineiro at the start we didn't lose again at home. The end result was that we made it into the Semi-Finals in 4th spot and were into the Semi-finals which were held over two legs, though we would face Cruzeiro in our side of the draw, which was going to be tough.

Semifinal

vs Cruzeiro 1-2

at Cruzeiro 0-3 (1-5)

We did end up losing by quite a lot, but I was pleased with the effort from my boys and think we can get even closer next season with a slight improvement.

Fixtures

Brazilian Cup

The Brazilian Cup starts with a weird rule, the matches are over two legs, but if the away team wins the first leg by 2 or more goals then it is over and the second leg isn't played at all. In the first round we were the higher seed so we travelled to Mato Grosso for the first leg. My team had kept the pressure on through-out the game, but an early lapse had let them lead 1-0 after 5 mins, my team pushed onwards and in the second half managed to add two goals to give us a 3-1 victory and no need to return to our place as we were through to the next round. This time we came up against the best side in the third division Madureira, we managed to win the first leg at our place 2-1, but that away goal for the opposition was going to end up costing us as they managed to score a single goal at home and defeated us on away goals.

Fixtures

The Players

Squad Stats

The Main Stars

Nunes (AMC)

Caue (DC)

Pablo (DC)

Leonardo (DL)

Alex Ferriera (DR)

Elanardo (MC)

Bruno Pianissolla (GK)

Danilo Galvao (ST)

The Others to watch

Jose Augusto (AM)

Toquinho (DC)

Aleluia (DL)

Juliano (DM)

Batata (AM)

Palhinha (MC)

Junior (DC)

My Career Club History

My Top Tens

Each season one stat will have its Historic Top Ten Posted:

The 100 Club

Anyone with 100 games under my management

| The 100 Club          | Starts | Subs | Goals | Assts | Conc | Cln | MoM | Av Rat |

The Club Awards

|---------|------------|------------|----------------------|---------|------------|
| Season  | Division   | Club       |     Fans PotY        | Best XI | Overall XI |
|---------|------------|------------|----------------------|---------|------------|
|  2013   | Chile 1B   | Barnechea  | [url="https://dl.dropbox.com/u/104160569/Career/Barnechea/2013/End of Season/Des Tiny_ News Inbox-2.png"]Jorge Martinez Ramos[/url] |  [url="https://dl.dropbox.com/u/104160569/Career/Barnechea/2013/End of Season/Barnechea_ History Best Eleven.png"]2013[/url]   | [url="https://dl.dropbox.com/u/104160569/Career/Barnechea/2013/End of Season/Barnechea_ History Best Eleven.png"]2013-2014[/url]  |
|  2014   | Chile 1B   | Huachipato |        ???????       |  2014   | 2014-2014  |
|  2015   | Brazil 3rd | Betim      |        ???????       |  2015   | 2015-2015  |

Club History

| Season  | Club       |  Nation  | Division | Position | Cups       | Continental |     Comments     |
|  [url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/350968-Froward-to-Zenith-Cape-to-the-Point?p=8666865&viewfull=1#post8666865"]2013[/url]   | Barnechea  |  Chile   |   1DB    |    [url="https://dl.dropbox.com/u/104160569/Career/Barnechea/2013/End of Season/Chilean First Division B_ Overview Stages.png"]6th[/url]   | Runners-up |     NA      |       None       |
|  2014   | Barnechea  |  Chile   |   1DB    |    7th   |     NA     |     NA      | Left in April    |
|  [url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/350968-Froward-to-Zenith-Cape-to-the-Point?p=8705542&viewfull=1#post8705542"]2014[/url]   | Huachipato |  Chile   |   1DB    |    [url="https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104160569/Career/Hauchipato/2014/August/Chilean First Division B_ Overview Stages.png"]6th[/url]   |     NA     |     NA      | Joined April     |
|  [url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/350968-Froward-to-Zenith-Cape-to-the-Point?p=8796222&viewfull=1#post8796222"]2015[/url]   | Betim      |  Brazil  |   3rd    |    [url="https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104160569/Career/Betim/2015/November/Brazilian National Third Division_ Overview Stages.png"]5th[/url]   |     NA     |     NA      |       None       |

The Future

In Brief

Predicted:

My Aim:

Expectations:

Transfer Budget:

Wage Budget:

Wages at 02.01.15:

New Signings:

Looking forward to the new season and a chance to prove ourselves once more. Think I can definitely get the team into the playoffs in the new season.

Archived