JP's Journeyman Save across England/Spain/Italy to the goal of managing Newcastle in FM13!

pearcey_90

End on a high!

9thfixtures.png

What a strong end to the season. It has once again reiterated what i have said all long we are more than capable of being a top 5 side if we had the consistency.

For the first time in a while we started the month off with a poor result away from home. Leading with 10 mins to go our concentration and failure to close a game out cost us yet more points, which i feel if we had closed out more games this season we could have finished in the play offs. The next two games saw us battle out two strong draws with the one against Dover being more important as that was the point that secured our survival. From this, it allowed us to go into the final two games against than leaders Sailsbury and play off side Boreham with no pressure on us what so ever. This couldn't have been reflected anymore than in the Sailsbury game. With them 2-1 up with 10 mins ago and one hand on the Blue Square South league title the pressure clearly took its toll on the Sailsbury team as they crumbled to not only drop 2 points but all 3 points which in the end cost them the title and automatic promotion which they would come to regret. The last game saw history being made with Francisco Florez becoming the youngest ever goalscorer in Havant & Waterloovilles history at the age of 16 years and 232 days. He is one of the young Spanish players i brought in, and at 6ft 2, playing the defensive midfield role he reminds me just of Busquets. Starting the last 14 games, it saw us pick up 6 wins 4 draws and 4 losses which was crucial in our strong finish and was no doubt down to the extra quality he bran in the midfield department. With him on a non contract where ever i go next he will for sure be my first signing.

Blue Square South FINAL Table

finaltablef.png

As you can see we exceeded our expectations that were set out at the start of the season, which was to achieve a 13th place finish. A few extra points and we would have finished top half, without a terrible December/January than it would have been the play offs for sure as the points the teams have that finished there are not that high at all. Our Rivals Eastleigh won the league which is no surprise since they were the odds on favourites at the start of the season, but its still a bitter pill to swallow for myself, players and fans of Havant & Waterlooville.

Havant & Waterlooville Final Team Stats

finalteam.png

Clark Masters was the every present man starting ALL 49 games we had this season in all competitions with only Sam Pearce coming next in the most appearances with 46.

Sahr Kabba took the top goalscorer despite missing the last 10+ games of the season. Ollie Palmer almost stole it away from him at the end with his late flurry of goals but it just wasn't enough. Leon McKenzie made a crucial contribution with 5 goals in as many starts whilst Ben Martin was my stand out player of the season. He made over 100 crucial headers during the season 20+ than the next nearest person, which shows what a important captain and leader he was at the back alongside the two young kids of Pearce and Tsovolos.

Tony Taggart was also out top assist king with 17 assists in all competitions.

My own record

finalstats.png

I said at the half way stage if i could maintain my win % of 44% than i would be very delighted. However when i said that i seemed to jinxed myself. A strong end to the season has meant i end with a very respectable record for my first full season in management and with my record being very evenly balanced i should be able to get myself a job elsewhere after leaving Havant. With 141 goals in 49 games at nearly an average of 3 goals a game, what i do bring to what ever club I'm at next is ENTERTAINMENT!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where next for Joshua Pearce

Having turned down a recent improved one year deal at Havant i feel the time is right to move on. I feel deep down if i was to stay another season i can easily finish in the top 5 as our young team will be one more year older with experience, however i really want a challenge abroad as that's where i feel my possession based 3-5-2 tactics will get their most reward. With Edgar Davids steering the Reserves to an over achieving 3rd place behind the two professional sides in the reserve league i really do hope the board offer him the job as it would be a huge shame if they didn't offer it to one of my coaching staff to continue the new philosophy i have installed at the club of playing an attractive passing game.

jobsm.png

The jobs available at the moment at the end of the season all seem to be situated in the Spanish second division which is ideal for me. The two jobs that stand out the greatest for me is the chance to join the set up at Athletico Madrid (First team just finished season 2nd) and the chance to lead Alaves (Former Ueaf finalist) back up the divisions.

Tomorrow i will be handing in my resignation at Havant and sending a CV off to the Spainsh sides.

That's a shame. Would of liked to see you go to Spain, but if they had no interest in you, you can't really can you? :D

Unfortunately of the jobs going the ones i applied they didn't fancy taking a punt on a young English manager and got laughed off each time so I'm staying and determined to prove them wrong by not offering me a job. :)

Unfortunately of the jobs going the ones i applied they didn't fancy taking a punt on a young English manager and got laughed off each time so I'm staying and determined to prove them wrong by not offering me a job. :)

That's fair enough, good luck for the season ahead! :)

New dawn, a new season

After being turned down jobs elsewhere abroad i was left with no choice but to stay at Havant & Waterlooville. Reflecting on from this decision, it's not a bad career move for myself. I'm able to fully implement my own team after having a full pre season for the first time and I'm able to get rid of any players whom i don't wish to keep at the club.

As before i said deep down i know i can get this club promoted as we showed the form at times last season that we're capable of achieving such success. As a result i have told the board that i will deliver promotion and as a result have only had my budget slashed by 700 quid a week (was originally slashed by 1.7k). From this i got rid of any bit part players last year and got the WHOLE team to agree a small wage cut which has allowed me a small budget to work with in the market.

Pre Season/1st Fixtures

2ndseasonpreseason.png

I have called the players back from on holiday on the 1st July for 5 weeks pre season training which involves home friendlies against 3 big sides whilst also travelling away to 3 sides in the league below us. I felt this gave us a ability to host prestigious friendlies for the club to garner extra income and allow us to try a new approach in the away games as these seemed to be our downfall last season.

The start of the season is once again a very very tough start. Our two home games are against sides who will be battling relegation so we should be taking 6 points of them, however our 3 away games are against sides that finished in or around the play offs last season so these will provide a huge early test for myself and the team.

Transfers

2ndseasontransfers.png

With my wage bill being slashed i had to release fringe players of last season who were earning around the £200 mark. These included Mike Lord, Jake Newton, Scott Jones, Harvey White and Ed Harris. One player i didn't anticipate leaving was Ryan Woodford. He refused all together to even consider a new contract so to lose someone of his ability was a big blow as he was a big first team player last season till Florez ousted him from the team.

From these going and whole first team taking a wage cut i had just over 1k wages to work with. From this i brought a CB to replace the two we lost in the form of Frazer Clark who was released by Swansea after failing to agree a professional contract. Anthony Riviere came in to replace Woodford in the defensive midfield and he brings much added experience to the midfield department which we did lack at times last season. Jack Shonk is another kid who failed to gain a professional contract at his previous club and i moved swiftly to sign him for added competition down the right flank. Ravanelli is a 16 year old Italian striker i signed after failing to sign my two big name striking targets so I'm hoping he can shock a few people in this league.

The sale of Dan Thomas was a good deal, as it allowed me to offset the money i paid for certain signing on fees to players who were not willing to take a wage cut.

Frazer Clark

frazerclark.png

Anthony Riviere

anthonyriviere.png

Jack Shonk

jackshonk.png

Overall I'm very delighted with the squad i have and have huge excitement for the new season. I still have £500 left in my wage bill to play with, of which i really want to sign a top quality advanced playmaker or a very experienced target man as these are the areas that could be improved.

Hopefully you can build upon what you currently have to move up the table in the next season.

That's the plan mate :) I fully expect to finish in the play offs this season otherwise i could be struggling for a job next season.

Time to push on now that you have singned a new deal

Indeed mate. No looking back now! Make or break time in my career early on!

Good Start To Season

2ndseasonfixtures1.png

Pre Season friendlies went how as i expected. Losses at home to the big boys and decent results away against the teams in league below us. Seeing a range of goalscorers score was major positive of pre season as we lacked goals from elsewhere in the team last season.

Season started of away to Sailsbury who are the favorites to win the league and the game was a real cracker going from end to end. It was looking like we would undeservedly lose but Shulton stepped up with a controversial pen to get a much deserved point. We than entertained Turo bossed the possession and got a solid win thanks to two goals from our right mid. A shock and disappointing loss away to Basingstoke was hard to take after having 70% possession for all the game and having led the game, but we bounced back with a good win at home to Dartford and a hard fought point away to Dorchester. Our away form does still seem to be a worry as we are unable to take our chances early on in games and when we do we have big lapses in concentration.

Blue Square South Table

2ndseasontable1.png

The league is looking tight already as it was this time last season. We have to make sure we get into the play offs next month and stay within touching distance of Sailsbury as they are the club to aim for.

I'm off!

2ndseasonfixtures2.png

Quite simply a terrible month! Started of well with a routine against than bottom of the table Bishop who had yet to get a point but after that our same old frailties came back. Unable to maintain a lead for a while was again our own downfall! Chelmsford, 1-0 up and up losing 3-2, Maidenhead 1-0 up end up drawing 1-1 (last minute goal) and Gloucester 1-0 up end up losing 4-1. Coupled with an inability to take ANY of our many plus chances (i counted we had 68 shots in the month 42 on target and we scored 6 goals an average of a goal every 7 shots on target which is dreadful) has made me want to quit!

Blue Square South Table

2ndseasontable2.png

BREAKING NEWS!

JOSHUA PEARCE IS SACKED!

sacked.png

Simply put i wasn't given the chance to resign which i was planning on doing anyway! Instead i have been sacked. Even though the board only expect a 12th place finish, with me having said i would deliver promotion i have died by my own bullet. I can't have any complaints than the sheer fact the teams inability to finish their chances has annoyed me!

The fans have turned and with attendances dropping and lack of goals the chairman had to act.

Will i be able to recover and get another job in football? Only time will tell!

Back In Management!

After waiting patiently for a job and adding the South African leagues (Due to my second nationality) i have finally landed myself a job and am back in management for the first time since October (Currently towards end of July). Having turned down jobs at Redditch and Weston Super-Mare over the course of the season in the pursuit of a job abroad i have landed one in the South African national division, as i am to rebuild my managerial reputation abroad Steve McClaren style.

Atlie Football Club

I have landed myself a full time job at Atlie in Benoni, Northern Africa. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benoni,_Gauteng

atlie.png

The club play at 7000 all seater stadium which boosts average facilities which for this level is very acceptable. They carry no debuts and have set me a wage bill of £15.2 a week and are currently spending £11.8k a week which gives me room for movement in the transfer market considering we have a small squad. The club also has zero staff so that will be something i'll be addressing immediately.

Going from part time £500 to full time £1'500 a week is a major shock. I'm hoping the full time environment of management will reward better success than my part time experience at Havant.

The boards expectations is to fight bravely against relegation and try and maintain their National First Division status. I feel this is a great target for myself as their is less pressure of having to deliver promotion so anything more than safety will be a bonus and will serve me well in rebuilding my reputation. The media predict us to be relegated finishing 15th.

South African National First Division Table

atlietable.png

On a quick overview, from my times of previous FM's the main teams in the league will be F.C.A.K, Jomo Cosmos, Santos FC and Thanda Royal Zulu. So any points picked of them what so ever this season will be a HUGE boost in our survival fight.

Tactics

atlietactics.png

After seeing the small club and the quality of players we have in different positions i have decided to ditch my 3-5-2 approach at Havant and instead go for the continental 4-2-3-1 due to the tactics being better suited to the style of players we have, also in particularly it allows the team to be built around our start player Ayanda Makhura.

ayandamakhura.png

If we are to have a strong season and survive its paramount that i get the best out of Ayanda as he has the ability to be the difference between relegation and survival.

Shock move to South Africa!

I'm enjoying it so far, I prefer seeing people failing on the odd occasion, much more interesting than a huge rise to the top.

Glad you're enjoying the thread mate :) Every manager has a nightmare period somewhere! Never all rosy :)

Glad you were able to get something.

Thanks mate :) Hoping i can now go on and forge a good career in South Africa before moving back to Europe

Transfer Window Shut!

Atlie Transfers

transferspr.png

Been a very productive month whilst i have been at the club negotiating the signings of players who i feel are good enough to keep us in this decision and give us a strong back bone to move forward for the future. Quite a few of the signings are over the age of 30 due to the fact i need experience if we are to be involved in a dog fight. Alongside the older signings i have brought in a few youngsters who have great potential to go far in the South African game and can only serve well for the future of Atlie. As due to us being a small club we do have to sell on a star every now and than to maintain good finances and this was shown during the first few days of me being at the club when Ajax CT came in for our explosive young striker. He was far to good for this level and when a bid came in a 6 figure sum, myself and the board had to accept the deal. From the money it has allowed us to spend more on wages which should serve us well in the future.

(I will post each player of the team in their area i.e. Keeper, Defenders, Midfielders & Striker so you can see the quality of squad i have)

Staff

staffqk.png

With the club having no staff when i came in, it was one of the main areas i had to sort out quick. Just like at my Havant days i have brought in experienced past professionals that have just recently retired from the game and people with a good footballing knowledge will remember the likes of Ndlovu, Zuma and Nomvethe. Getting Zuma in as head of youth development has been a MAJOR coup and i signed him down to a 3 year deal hopefully paving the way for some talented kids to come through the ranks at Atlie.

Also you may notice i DO NOT have a Physio!!!??? There are none what so ever interested in joining me and the only south african unemployed one is not interested in joining me :/ So I'm hoping desperately i can avoid any injuries!

Atlie Team

Keeper

Artwell Mukandi

keeperh.png

Signed in the last few days of the window due to a lengthy work permit as was the case with the other foreigners in my team, Artwell is a keeper that has high Ariel Ability and Reflexes which made me want him as i do love a good shot stopper. Also at age of 24 he has many years ahead of him and a future sell on fee. (Yet to make debut)

Defence

Issac Waseem

rightback.png

A young full back that has decent speed, tackling and crossing ability which makes him a solid player at right back.

Senzo Nkosinathi Mkhwanazi

leftback.png

One of the more experience players in the team. He has decent speed which i feel is important at full/wing back as allows them to get the center backs out of jail at times, whilst also having good tackling and crossing ability.

Jonathan Greenfield

centreback1.png

The only player that cost a fee, he was brought in from America. Having moved there in 2007, i saw there was an opportunity to bring him back to his homeland so i wasted in no time signing him up. He offers experience alongside my younger center back partner.

Junaid Sait

centreback2.png

One of my star signings and players without doubt. Having already been capped at youth level Sait has the potential to go far in the game. Not only is he a solid center back but he also has very good mental attributes for someone of his age. Also his ability to pass out from the back is another huge positive aspect of his game that will serve him well in his future.

Midfield

Lindokuhle Mkhwanazi

centremid1.png

Playing a 'Center midfield defensive' role Lindo offers the energetic ball winning tackling disciplined player i need in that role allowing the more attacking players concentrate on their attacking side of the game. He has a decent first touch and passing ability which allows him to take the ball in pressure situations and play the simple but effective pass to start new attacks.

Lebogang Mothibantwa

centremid2.png

Playing a 'Deep lying playmaker defensive role' it allows us and him to utilize his passing abilities to start attacks from deep, with him taking the ball off the defenders and spraying passes 'Xabi Alonso' style to the attacking players. Although his stats may not be the best for the role he has played it effectively so far and the role suits the back up players as well so means i don't need to change the tactics if he was to get injured.

Joel Langerman

rightwinger.png

My star, star, star, star signing of the window. Not only did we beat of competition from Premier Division sides such as Sundowns and Ajax CT but he is a player that has 5* potential. Coming from the South Africa School of Excellence you immediately knew he was going to be a talent. Having already been capped 15 times and scoring twice at the youth level at the age 18, its just a matter of time till he wins his first full cap which won't be far away if he keeps up his recent earlier pre season/league form.

Tony Tsabedze

leftwinger.png

One of my more experienced player coup was Tony. Having earned 18 caps already for Swaziland, he offers great experience and ability down the left hand side which is the more experienced side of the team. His dribbling ability is second to none and i can't wait to watch him play as his yet to make his debut due to a lengthy work permit problem.

My other midfield is Makhura in the trequartista role.

Striker

Simba Sithole

strikeru.png

Well lets just say, how you pronounce his last name hopefully won't be how i feel about him come end of the season. Playing the 'Advanced forward' role, he is the man who I'm fully expecting to deliver the goals for us to stay safe and consolidate a solid league finish. He has just been brought in again due to a lengthy work permit so he has yet to make his debut for the club which can't come quick enough considering our lack of ability to score in competitive games. At the age of 23 he is another young player who has got many years in front of him and if he can replicate his youth form that earned him 5 goals in 5 caps plus 10 goals in 10 games at CAPS United in 2010 at his homeland club than we have a real bargain on our hands. With myself already having signed a Zimbabwean keeper I'm hoping he has no problems settling in at the club.

Interesting World Cup result indeed.

Just a tad! Be interesting if they can follow it up at the Euros!

Interesting move to Africa, hope it works out for you there. Cant believe Switzerland won the World Cup.

Cheers mate :) I know! They beat England in Group Stages, Brazil in last 16 and Argentina in the semis so not like they fluked it :O

Good luck in South Africa :)

Cheers lad :)

Solid if not unspectacular start to season!

Pre Season/1st League Games

1stresults.png

Having joined just after the Sundowns game our pre season was a flood of goals whilst playing the new tactics. With myself trying to bring in new players every day it allowed the current bunch who was still there to impress me and to show they will not be giving up their places easily. 18 goals scored in the 5 games i had i had huge confidence going into the season. Particular bright note was the form of key man Makhura who was setting up goals at the dozen in the friendlies.

Going into our first game of season it saw us play in front of what could be the largest crowd will see this season. Having started brightly in the early exchanges we took the lead through a lovely crafted move topped of by that man Makhura. However just before half time Dynamos scored a lovely crafted goal that split our defence apart. In the second half we both had chances to win the game but couldn't find the cutting edge and despite have the majority of the possession the game finished 1-1. Going into the next game against Milano United we controlled the tempo and game for the entire 90 minutes only allowing them 2 shots. However despite finishing the game with over 70% possession and having 9 shots not one was on target. (Felt like watching Liverpool). With the new signings of Toby and Simba now arrived, I'm expecting days like this not to happen again.

First Division Cup - 1st Round Away to Jomo Cosmo it was always going to be difficult. Playing against a team of this quality we had to take our chances that came our way but unfortunately we didn't they did which resulted in a 2-0 loss. Slightly gutted as it could have been a chance to win my first silverware in my management career but there's always next season.

1sttable.png

An unbeaten start to the season so far which is a positive. League extremely tight at this stage as you would expect with the main two favorites to go up leading the way already which is nothing short of what i expected.

Leading Transfers To Date

leadingtransfers.png

Some interesting big moves already. An interesting thing that surprised me is Real Madrid yet to make any big moves in the transfer market instead electing to buy youth each year. Chelsea on the other hand are going money crazy. Seems to me they sign a new 'Marquee' attacking signing each season. Farfan the first, than Neymar and now World Cup winner and Golden Boot winner Shaqiri. Their attack now contains those 3 plus Hazard and Oscar :0 Still need a striker as they are playing Hazard their at the moment. Does seem to be everyone is leaving the Bundesliga whilst BPL is still the main spenders.

Away day voodoo!

2ndfixtures.png

Our away form this month has been the story of my managerial career a huge disappointment! We can never replicate our home form away from home which is something i need to look into our tactics and tinker with a few things. The away defeat to African Warriors was particularly disappointing due to the fact they are a average side whom we should be taking points off in our quest for survival. The first away game to Jomo Cosmos resulted in yet another 2-0 loss and they are starting to be my bogey team. At home in the two games we turned in exceptional performances and recorded comfortable wins without conceding. Sithole is living up to his billing as our goal getting striker with 3 goals in the two games with Langerman playing excellently down the right wing in both games.

2ndtable.png

Relegation seems far off in terms of our position but only one win separates us at his present moment so still a long way to go.

'EXCELLENT' Month!

3rdresults.png

Fitting for an excellent month we have Excellent to thank for. An inspired month by him and once again that wonderkid Langerman has seen us hit some goalscoring form of the highest quality recently. After our poor performances away from home this season i decided i needed to change a few things...from playing counter attacking to just full gun'ho attack performances. The first game was against a team low on confidence and who will be around the relegation zones so i thought this would be a good game to hit them with a surprise and attack from the start. By half time we was 1-0 up but it should have been 4 or 5. After the re start they never recovered and the domination continued again where Langerman added more goals to his season tally. The home game against United FC was almost 2 points dropped. After bossing the first half and leading 2-0 what ever i said at half time the players just didn't turn up for the first 2 mins of the second half and by the 47 minute they had cancelled out the earlier goals from Excellent and Langerman. After riding continuous pressure till the 65th minute i done a triple substitution hoping to turn he tide back into our favor and within a few minutes of doing so a lovely crafted move was finished off by Excellent again drifting in from the left to head home a cross. The next game was to be a real test to our new attacking philosophy away from home against one of the promotion favorites. All the goals came in a pulsating first half, which sure Zulu take the lead after 2 minutes only for Sithole and Langerman to give us the lead by the half hour mark. After our spell of domination, Zulu took over again and scored in the 41st minute to equalise. In the second half we both traded blows, with us having more of the possession but them having more of the clear cut chances a draw in the end was a fair result and capped off a wonderful month.

3rdtable.png

We have increased our lead over the relegation zone at the moment with one eye on whats happening ahead of us. Having learnt from my time at Havant i will not be getting distracted by the prospect of a shock play off place but instead keep taking a game at a time till our league status is secured for another season.

With all managers expressing their shock at our over achievement at the moment and constant applauds for my management ability, i feel I'm on the way to rebuilding my managerial reputation.

African Cup of Nations 2015

Hosts Morocco

Holders Tunisia

The draw has been made for the 2015 ACN.

acn2015.png

My second nation and current residence South Africa have been drawn in a difficult group with most time winners Egypt and current holders Tunisia. I for one will be hoping Langerman will get the opportunity to go there if he keeps up his recent form. Favorites to win the competition for me has to be Nigeria if their star players turn up and fancy it. Will post regular updates of the competition when it happens :)

Nice, but you'll probably need a promotion at least to be able to take a real step forward.

True, but given the size of the club i doubt they would survive in the premier division. Just hoping if i can overachieve and finish in top 6 it will get clubs with bigger finances in the Premier Division take note. :)

Not spectacular but solid!

4thresults.png

To start the month of we had a tough home game against promotion candidates FC Cape Town. A real tough game where there were few chances for either side it was inevitable that it would end in a draw. The next month saw us take on relegation side (RSA) Blackburn, and after bossing the game for the whole 8minutes leading through a goal from a corner we was looking like stuttering to a win until a controversial penalty was awarded. With them yet to register a shot on target all game, up stepped their man to take it to balloon the ball into neighbouring Botswana. The next home game saw us up against the 2nd highest wage spenders in the league spending twice as much as us each week. The resulting game Santos at times showed their class but my team dug in deep to maintain our unbeaten club record to get a point. Going into the game against F.C.A.K confidence was high after going 7 games unbeaten, despite some indifferent recent performance. However that was soon blown out of the water as everything F.C.A.K seem to hit on the counter or from distance flew into the back of the net as they raced into a 4-0 half time lead. With nothing to lose i changed 3 attacking players hoping to score 4 goals of which we almost did! Excellent pulled one back that was than followed by controversial dissalowed goals by Excellent and Tsabedze. The last game of the month saw us up against underachieving side MP Black Aces (media predicted a 1st place finish) and the resulting game was arguably the game of the season. In all fairness neither side deserved to lose, as we both shared equal possession and 10+ shots on target but a screamer from 25 yards from our defensive minded cm out of no where got us the win and capped of a unspectacular but solid month.

4thtable.png

If we didn't suffer that heavy loss we would have been in the play off places which goes to show goal difference could be key this season with the league table being tight all over. Jomo Cosmo with the highest wage bill are leading away as expected. a 10 point lead over the relegation zones at the moment at almost the half way stage is a great achievement which hopefully we can build on. Before the winter break for the ACN we have 3 home games out of 4 that include Dynamos and Jomo Cosmos at home so a solid month there and the team than can start looking at the top of the table and not the bottom.

Still not getting carried away with our over achievement at the moment.

Consistent!

5thresults.png

Only 3 games were played in this month as Africa starts to get ready for their big tournament. The 2 league games we played were both at home. The first game was against mid table side Roses United. Decided to rest a few players to give some others an opportunity and one player in particular didn't fail to impress as Modabi scored 2 goals in his first appearance of the season to help us into a 3-0 half time lead. The resulting second half was an embarrassment. It was a combination of them playing great and us terribly and they soon turned it around to make it 3-3 by the hour mark, there after the game petered out till the final whistle. Next game saw us take on Dynamos who were only 4 points behind us going into the game so we knew it was going to be tough. However that was not the case, as Excellent (now playing upfront over Sithole) scored the first with Sait adding another soon after to give us a 2-0 lead after 15 mins. From there on we controlled the tempo of the game and cruised home to put us into the play offs come new year.

South African Cup - Preliminary- We came up against Santos again at home in consecutive months. This one was game of many chances of which we thankfully managed to score one more than them with Langerman grabbing the goal that turned out to be the winner. Mothibantwa kept us his fine recent goalscoring form since regaining his place back in the team with a double.

South African Nation First Division Table

5thtable.png

We have two games before the ACN away to Miliano and home to Jomo Cosmo, If we could draw away to Miliano and win at home to Jomo Cosmo it could make the top of the table very interesting for when it resumes after the ACN.

Winter Break!

6thresults.png

A great way to go into the winter break. Our indecisive away form showed once again away to Milano as a Mothibantwa opener was cancelled out in the second half. The rest of the game was as exciting as the attendance for the game. The real big game was at home to Jomo Cosmo had had been top of the table for a very long time. However they now find themselves down in 3rd and chasing ourselves and FC Cape Town. With both Excellent and Sithole not fully fit to start the game, Ogbeche got the chance to make his first start of the season and just like Modabi few weeks back he took his chance with both hands by scoring two goals in a convincing win. Jomo Cosmo who have the best away record in the league showed why by controlling the possession and tempo of the game but they failed to create any clear cut chances unlike ourselves that created loads in abundance and dully took them. Ogbeches performance epitomises the moral at the club at this present moment with it being extremely high and all willing to contribute to what could be a season to go down in history at Atlie.

6thtable.png

Going into the winter break i couldn't have wished for anything better. At the start of the season we was expected to fight relegation bravely but with just 12 games to go we find ourselves just one point of the top. Given how tight the league is at the top we can't get carried away and still have to take each game as it comes, but for the next month whilst ACN on we can enjoy what we have achieved so far.

Home Record

homerecord.png

The main reason why we are so high is the fortress we have made Atlie be. No club comes here and turns us over, which could be down to them underestimating us. If we are to stand a chance of a shock play off place we have to maintain this marvelous home record as our away record is one of the worse in the league.

Club Transfer Record SMASHED!

Lazarus Kaimbi

recordsigning.png

A huge day for Atlie. Its a day where HUGE sign of intent to get promoted as Champions was shown. To complete the signing of Lazarus who is not only talented but from main promotion rivals Jomo Cosmo is a huge scalp. With them having to sell to lower the wage bill Lazarus was one of the men sold. His stats this season reads Played 12, Goals 5, Assists 3, MOM 3, Average Rating 7.41. He is a player in top top form and will be leading our attacking line swapping with Excellent on the LW through out the game to offer variety. I have huge promise that this will be the signing that propels us to at least a top 3 finish!

Cost 18k.

ACN 2015 Group Stages

acngroup.png

So i think South Africa have went out by Alphabet :/ Because they have identical record to Gambia and they drew 2-2 in group stage!

Nigeria living up to their billing as favorites rampant through the group stages with Odion Ighalo getting 5 goals in 3 games.

Archived