No hall of fame file?

Unlike the game saved files which are under your user session in /My Documents/Sport Interactive/Football Manager 2012, this file hall_of_fame.dat is in a shared ( also named public ) folder in the Root/Users folder ( assuming you won a trophy ).

If you are on a Mac, the file would be on Macintosh HD/Users/Shared/Sport Interactive/Football Manager 2012.

Alternatively, have you consider doing a search for that file ?

@adhikapp , this file can be open with a text editing application, like Notepad, or TextEdit ( Mac )

Unlike the game saved files which are under your user session in /My Documents/Sport Interactive/Football Manager 2012, this file hall_of_fame.dat is in a shared ( also named public ) folder in the Root/Users folder ( assuming you won a trophy ).

If you are on a Mac, the file would be on Macintosh HD/Users/Shared/Sport Interactive/Football Manager 2012.

Alternatively, have you consider doing a search for that file ?

@adhikapp , this file can be open with a text editing application, like Notepad, or TextEdit ( Mac )

Are you sure it will appear if I win a trophy, I can't ever imagine that's how the file existed.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived