I'm Just Flamers From The Bloc.

Flamers

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They still have massive financial problems :D

Just as a warning several of the title of posts will have a musical influence (names of bands/albums/songs) if anyone can manage to get 75%, kudos! You have good taste, there has been one already :D

md.png

Back In Black

Board Expectations | Media Expectations

I have decided to stay, I have sold some players who were getting too big for there boots. Instead I have brought in several equally good players on lower wages and for less money. Next time shut up and deal with it.

The media think we suck, I don't. I hate the media.

Squad | Results

I would say we need to trim the squad but it would be more accurate to say we need to deforest. We can have 25 players so we have 40 odd!

Two friendlies at the end of last season to keep the players fit, nothing special.

Transfers | Board Overview

As you can see we have been boring, a season with the form we had at the end of last season and I will be more than happy. So no need to change too much, 3 out 2 in hopefully.

We are back in black!

I am very happy with the previous managers decision to buy him, he is obviously my starting DL (when fit) he fits in with the other 3 Argentine players we now have under the age of 20. Two of which start in the Argentine U20's!

It might be a while till you get my next update, this is the reason:

=IF(MAX(B28:C28)/MIN(B28:C28)<4,B29+C29-2,ROUNDDOWN((B28/B29+C28/C29)^2/((B28/B29)^2/(B29-1)+(C28/C29)^2/(C29-1)),0))

If you can tell me what that does you spend too much time in Excel.

md.png

The Iron Curtain

Change Expectations

I had the chance to change my expectations for the season, although I feel we can do better I don't need more budget so I might as well be safe.

Squad | Results | League Table

I am trying to invest for the future, I want the club to be able to challenge for a long time after I have left. Some of the youth players are even getting a run out in some the easier matches.

We went on a 15 game unbeaten run including playing Shakhtar once! The streak was actually the longest this year, thus far, as Shakhtar tripped up 2 games previous. I am incredibly happy with where we are and honestly wasn't expecting it. Who says a good defence doesn't pay off?

Only just into the red but i feel that it's a worthy trade off for our current league position. I have found some true bargains and cut down the squad well.

md.png

A Victory For The Mother Land

Squad | Tactics

We are worse this season overall, or our bets players have got better. I am with the first statement in all honesty. The tactics haven't really changed, I use a more control based one for when I am losing or just generally sucking.

Premier Division Results | Ukrainian Cup Results | Friendly Results | Overall League Table |League Position Graph

Our prowess at defence is incredible, except when we have scored, when we score we concede. In the league we only lost twice, in all honesty we should have lost far more times and it is only due to some incredible individual talent that we didn't. Only Shakhtar were better than us, however they were much better than us, 6 points off is flattering as they should have been at least 12 clear.

The cup was going well until we decided to give other people a chance at glory.

A nice big investement for our Champions League campaign would be great, thanks Chairman!

I'd stay, isn't the point of the career to travel across Eastern Europe, well Germany isn't going to be Eastern Europe unless you manage some East Germany team like Dynamo Dresden or Magdeburg and those are a major step down from Metalurg in the Champions.

Then again I'm the guy who started a FMCU career based on emulating Barcelona and got bored of it after 3 seasons, still going on 20 seasons later, so who knows, just do what's fun for you even if it ruins the thread's concept.

By Germany i mean East Germany ;) I have all the East German clubs favourited :D

Hansa Rostock? Carl Zeiss Jena? Energie Cottbus? Union Berlin? Just made a little search for clubs. :D I'm curious, they all seem crap even compared to Metalurg lol

md.png

They Will Never Reach Their Potential

Board Expectations | Resignation | Followed Out

The board cut the wage budget by £2k per week, which I am fine with. However they cut my transfer budget by £3.15m. That is not on for a side that will be playing Champions League football. Therefore I immediately handed in my resignation in disgust. My assistant even followed me out even though Metalurg was he last club he played for.

Archived