I'm Just Flamers From The Bloc.

Flamers

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

trn.png

Slovakia Will Revive*

Squad | Domestic Results | European Results | League Table | EURO Cup Table

The squad is as strong as ever, there is the minor annoyance that three of my good players are ineligible for the EURO Cup. Other than that I can hardly complain and the club should be set for a good run.

Domestically we could hardly be doing better, one loss is our only major blot and having to rely on Elmos' penalty, and second ever goal for the club, to see us into the quarter finals of the cup. We sit at the top of the table well clear of all of our competitors. We have managed some complete routs, two 6-0 wins, during the course of the campaign this is with fielding a weakened team most times in order to cope with the increased number of games that we are playing.

In Europe we are doing well, after being knocked out of the Champions League by Sparta Prague, after seeing the group they ended up in I was glad, we started our UEFA Cup charge and what a charge it was. Beating Lazio 3-2 in our first game was one of the greatest matches, it was even better when we managed to go to Rome and repeat the job after going 1-0 down after 6 minutes! We ended up qualifying from the group in second behind Feyernood. We have drawn Galatasaray in the next round, a match which I will jsut look to enjoy as we have far exceeded my expectations let alone the boards!

Transfers | Board Overview

Finally I have made money for a club, and by job how much money I have made. Nearly £2.5m in the black with virtually no transfer spend. Those of you with any kind of eyesight will have also notice the youth facilities expansion which I got passed.

However I have one gripe, I can't sign another coach. I have a total of 10 coach spots available, I have 5. The board blocks any more.

*Anyone who knows where this comes from without looking it up gets 5 Bloc points!

I am nearly the end of the season I have some mildly exciting news ;)

Expect an update by about 4, about 15 games left.

Thanks SRL88 and TH3LB SnakeXe came up with the title :p

Haha, there's nothing I look forward to more than mildly exciting news.

Well I shall not disappoint!

On a sad note I just received a letter that my internet will be cut from tomorrow (because one of my hosuemates is a **** and hasn't paid) so I have no idea when I will be back..

Well I shall not disappoint!

On a sad note I just received a letter that my internet will be cut from tomorrow (because one of my hosuemates is a **** and hasn't paid) so I have no idea when I will be back..

What a let down. Hopefully it won't be too long.

trn.png

Reign of the Tzar

Squad | Tactics

The huge squad was needed in order to be able to compete all season, with a total of about 60 games we had a gruelling season to try and compete in. We are still playing my brand of counter attacking 4-4-2, switching to an even more defensive style to play in Europe. This has worked well and leaving the focus on attacking movement means that the few shots we have in Europe end up going in more often than not.

First Division Results | Slovak Cup Results | Friendly Results | Champion League Results | EURO Cup Results | League Table | League Position Graph

Yes, I did honestly play that many matches. Yes I did honestly win that many! We only lost 5 times during are whole season, once to Bayern, once to Sparta Prague, once in the league and twice to Feyenoord. In Europe our success was mixed, going 3-1 up at home to Sparta Prague I would have assumed we would get through to the next round but show how Sparta Prague over turned us 3-1 at there place, in full time the fitter squad managed to score another to see them through into the groups and me off into the EURO Cup. In the EURO Cup we show how managed to be Lazio and Malaga into second place in our group and qualify after a nervy first league that saw us draw 0-0 with the Turkish giants Galatasary the scoring started in the second league, we drew 3-3 but we got through on away goals after being 3-1 down at half time. Then we met Bayern, this was one stop too far for us but we put up a strong fight holding them to a 0-0 draw at our place, unfortunately they had beaten us 2-1 a week earlier.

In the league we were hardly bothered after the 6th game. Win after win and no one could keep up the pace we set, this meant we won the league with 7 games left. The same went for the cup, we nearly lost it against Zilna but

put us through to the next round, where we went on to won it.

We made £1.71m profit on transfers over the course of the season and we also made £3.59m profit. Not bad for a club which is only worth £4m! Unsurpisingly the board are quite pleased with my current progress as manager at Trnava.

leg.png

All is Fine on the Western Front

Board Expectations | Media Expectations

I took the offer that was given to me. As the rules that I set myself say I have to take an offer if it pays more. It is also in a higher quality league which should be fun.

The board expect top 4, as do the media and myself. We should be able to do it with the finances I have available.

Squad

Looks good according to my new assistant but they are notoriously unreliable.

Board Overview

Money money money, must be funny in a rich clubs world..

eng.png

Bringing Home Eastward

Job Offer | Results | Squad

Well this was unexpected! I was rejected from the Ukraine job and sat on the sidelines while the World Cup happened. As a bit of a laugh I applied for the England and Brazil jobs expecting them to laugh me off, as per normal, but England actually came back and wanted the Englishman travelling across Eastern Europe as there manager!

As you can see England had one of there best world cups ever, finishing second losing out in extra time to Holland, my first game is against Saudi Arabia at Wembley. The squad is as I arrived with my new assistants recommendations, my assistant was the manager of Dinamo Minsk who quit is job to move from Eastern Europe, where he has spent his whole career, to England to be my number two.

leg.png

This Means War-saw

Squad | Results | League Table

I am getting a good feel for the squad, a few tactical tweaks were needed from my Trnava tactic but it is still fundamentally the same, I am yet to lose as Legia manager and an away draw with Wisla is a respectable score in my opinion. We sit top of the table 1 point clear but the other teams have a game in hand. I can see the season turning into a two horse race eventually.

I got the board to buy the stadium to get us out of our crushing £638k per month rent deal. It will be good for the club in the long run. We have enough money to buy it and we are making a profit every month.

The £400,000 transfer is one of the biggest transfers I have ever sanctioned but he is worth it averaging a 7.02 so far this season.

eng.png

Skirmish in the Middle East

Result

It was a good game to take control of, a good 6-0 win to start my run as England manager is how I intend to carry on. I am using a modified version of my domestic 4-4-2 which is more fluid, this allows the better players more freedom to score and get into good positions.

leg.png

Working Until The End

Squad | Results | League Table

I still don't like the squad and with Carlos leaving in the summer after refusing to sign a new contract we will be noticeably weaker. I am scouting like mad trying to find replacements but no one wants to come.

Back to this year and while Carlos is here we stand a great chance of winning the league, 7 points clear and with two thirds of the games out of the way it is now ours to lose. Our ability to come back from behind has been a great assest as we proved in our friendlies, all of which we have come from behind to win in, its stressful but effective.

We have been very quiet in the transfer market, I can't find any players that I will would improve the squad enough to warrant being purchased.

The board are fine with how I'm doing and the purchasing of the stadium is going along well.

eng.png

Playing With Pride

Results 1 | Results 2 | European Championship Qualifying Group A

Other than our loss to Argentina, which I blame Jack Robinson for by getting himself sent off after 23 seconds, we have dominated every game we have played. The team have taken to the tactics well with Walcott scoring 11 times in 9 games and regen Steve Bauress scoring a hit trick on his England debut against Cyrpus.

leg.png

Another Year, Another Title

Squad | Tactics

The squad is one but I fear for the quality once Carlos leaves this summer, we do still have a good strike force but who well they will be fed may change. I am using my more aggressive 4-4-2 which I have been tinkering with all season, I am undecided as to if it is better than my Trnava tactic but it's not bad. If anyone wants to check it out the download is here.

Ekstraklasa Results | Polish FA Cup Results | Friendly Results | League Table | League Position Graph

The began with a tough fight for the top but our consistency helped us to easily pull clear, winning the league 3 games before the end. We ended up comfortably clear onyl losing 3 times the whole season, one loss was even the last day of the season when we were on holiday. In the cup there was nearly a huge upset in the quarter final where we nearly went down to a team the division below us, however in the second leg we pulled our socks up and thundered 4 past them. I only wish we could have repeated this in the final where we couldn't break the deadlock even with 10 shots on target. It ended with penalties and we fell at the last hurdle losing out 4-3.

We spent a touch more than we sold but it isn't too bad. The purchase of the stadium is complete and in there infinite wisdom the board got a huge loan instead of using the cash we have so we now have a crippling loan too!

eng.png

Long Live England

Results | European Championship Qualifying Group A

Good news, we still haven't lost! We had a minor scare in the last game when we ended with 1 fit striker in the squad but it was enough to see Albania off 1-0. It wasn't fanatic but it was effective. Sitting at the top of the group we stand a very good chance of qualifying.

Oh and as a side note, England are the best team in the world.

Archived