[12.1.0] TACTIC: 4-2-2-2 'tweak' (BPL half a season record 19 matches - W19 / shot 91 of 1

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

info of the little match engine tweaks:

- Toned down corner delivery

- Harder to get header on target under pressure

- Better AI attacking corner set-up

- Tweaked AI use of touchline instruction

- Fixed a bug relating related to positioning of full backs in defensive third

- Fixed defensive line pushing up on goal kick leaving team vulnerable to header back over their heads for forward to run onto

from PaulC

So lets get this right from that start. Teamtalks are done by Assistant Manager, No OI Instructions applied, Math Prep is set to nothing specific????

Does this tactic work against the bigger teams away, the likes of Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City??? I have always found that no matter what tactic you use you always get hammered by the better teams in the league??

So lets get this right from that start. Teamtalks are done by Assistant Manager, No OI Instructions applied, Math Prep is set to nothing specific????

Does this tactic work against the bigger teams away, the likes of Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City??? I have always found that no matter what tactic you use you always get hammered by the better teams in the league??

team talks done by you who says assistant manager? no oi's match prep is set to nothing specific average

Cragswfc,

Brilliant thank you. Think i will give this tactic a try with my liverpool saved game. Current squad based on a 4-4-2 is Reina,Johnson,Enrique,Coates,Skrtel,Witsel,Asamoah,Willain,Weiss/Rodriguez,Niang,Doumbia.

Would you say that this is probably the best tactic on the game without being biased? I have tried so many tactics and all start off well but tend to get hammered by the big teams

men it's hard my right striker scores nothing i dont get it i have read wolfsong and have match prep average no specific have you it devasted crag????
your strikers need *STL:. a 'Deep Lying. Forward 'or' Target Man 'was my position. As an influential player on the face, right enough. As players pass the ball. And head room to the front of the right goal (Rooney, Heskey, Del Piero).*- finish, passing, off the Ball, decision,. anticipation, Composure.

STR:. 's brief that 'division', it is a lose -. win The game is not. It is inevitable position like that. (I do not really think of M. Owen, J. Hernandez, Inzaghi, Van Nisterooy).*- finish,. anticipation,. Composure, off the Ball,. Acceleration, pace. (the 'poacher' in the game. though).

My lord first match with this tactic...not a bad half time score hey:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/31/manutdvliverpoolsplitvi.png/

fingers crossed this contiunes...

Full time wasn't bad either:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/manutdvliverpoolsplitvi.png/

Christmas just came early...ha

good result mate. what team talks did you give. did you use oi's ?

I never use oi's.

My team talks are always "assertive" at the start of the match and half time, regardless...Against fierce rivals like liverpool i use "for the fans"...with a half time score like that i used assertive "i'm pleased with the performance - keep it up". At full time i use "passionate" team talks if i win and "assertive if i lose/draw...

hope that helps?

I have tested this over the 2nd half of my current man utd season (season 4) and the tactic has been superb. i was behind tottenham in the league by a couple of points and getting a lot of draws but no losses with previous tactic so gave this a try and went unbeaten for the 2nd half of the season apart from the last game away to arsenal when i played my reserves. also won the fa cup, league cup and champs league.

obviously i have tested it with a top quality side so will be interesting to see how it works with lower quality teams. Chelsea though should have no problem. if you are 1st season then drogba and torres should do very well up front.

swap your 2 centre mids round and your 2 strikers. creative mid on left hand side and target man / strong creative striker on left with poacher on the right.

Edit: Pi0tro i i would also look at investing in a much better AMR and DC than Kalou and Luiz. Being chelsea you should have plenty of money to strengthen those 2 areas as both of those are not good enough imo.

pi0tro that is not your problem. I use steam on automatic updates and my game updated prior to testing this tactic (i have completed half a season since yesterday evening as had today off work). The half a season test i have done with man utd has been on 12.1 also.

Your issue is playing people in the wrong positions and for me personally the fact you are chelsea who are a big club with plenty of money and you are playing Kalou when there are tons of top quality AMR around.

cragswfc can you put screenshot with your fixtures?

will do. i've left jjk now gone to china to manage hangzhou so when i played some games with them i will. as i removed Finnish league

does it still work in the new patch?
yes it does

CRiD8.png

When I played them at their stadium, I was winning 3-0, but had 10 men (Defender got sent off). And eventually drew 3-3. Here, I destroyed them.

good men can you beat man utd ???? have you siggie as striker???? wij zijn ajax wij zijn de beste

Archived