[12.1.0] TACTIC: 4-2-2-2 'tweak' (BPL half a season record 19 matches - W19 / shot 91 of 1

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't understand what you're trying to say...

This game I had to use an 80% fit Willian, and Lucas Anderson up front.

i think he trying to say can ajax beat man utd in Europa. and did you have sigporsson up top. but you answered that

i've compared this tactic with mine and the two other and i can say that, this tactic is 98% "il devasto" 11.3; 1,5% "il devasto" thespios and 0,5% swarm tactic....
HEY seems like there is no difference at all between this version and the thespios version?? can anyone verify?
there you go

i think he trying to say can ajax beat man utd in Europa. and did you have sigporsson up top. but you answered that

yes haha you know very much about football i'm dutch and ajax is my club always haha buth is ajax still a big name also in england???

Well don't know how others are doing but, since i switched to this for my next season with blackpool it is nothing but WWWWW. A thing of beauty as i have used hough, brobs, fuss etc and now i have the best of all worlds.

Thank you thank you for uploading this sir!!!

yeah all credits for uploading to you crag i have search lot a forums to a good tweaked 4-2-4 (devasto) buth i have never search on thais forum good job men

yes haha you know very much about football i'm dutch and ajax is my club always haha buth is ajax still a big name also in england???
no to kids now days but im old enough to remba the 93 to 97 team so to me they are. but the youth system does not work like it once did. as im a sheff wed fan is wim jonk with ajax now ??

yeah all credits for uploading to you crag i have search lot a forums to a good tweaked 4-2-4 (devasto) buth i have never search on thais forum good job men
thanks but these guy's should take the credit satorox, Rohz

no to kids now days but im old enough to remba the 93 to 97 team so to me they are. but the youth system does not work like it once did

ok yeah the board of ajax is never learn it my oppioning let cruijff run the club

the situation with the board and with the judge is that also a hot item in england or???

ok yeah the board of ajax is never learn it my oppioning let cruijff run the club

the situation with the board and with the judge is that also a hot item in england or???

i dont really no what you mean. do you mean bout van gaal? as im a sheff wed fan is wim jonk with ajax now ??

no to kids now days but im old enough to remba the 93 to 97 team so to me they are. but the youth system does not work like it once did. as im a sheff wed fan is wim jonk with ajax now ??

yeah wim jonk and bergkamp and cruijff buth the board is struggeling it's a mess and the board is hurting the fans of ajax

wim jonk has played for sheff wed right?? he is with f.de boer and bergkamp the technique heart of ajax

it's a long long story buth it comes down to this it's a caos by ajax the board is fighting with jonk bergkamp and cruijff buth the youth system is now lead by jonk bergkamp and cruijff is the adviser so that's very good cruijf want's the youth set up like la macia from barca also his plan

the situation with ajax is totall out handed the judge must decide the future cruijf has won that with jonk and bergkamp and the rest of the staff except the board buth the board and one men particulier steve ten have wwant's an other judge yeah it's difficult it's a shame for the fans buth hey still supporting ajax always

Just switched to this tactic and it seems to be working very well. I did get dominated at PSG in the CL though. I won the game, but only because my team finished their only chances and PSG were wasteful, it was my first game against a good side. Perhaps I did the team talk at the start wrong, because the second half was much better.

How does preferred foot affect things? Do you recommend AML uses left foot, and AMR right or does it not matter? I would assume if they cut inside, it doesnt matter too much though naturally you would think a left footer can swing the ball in better then a right footer who would tend to cut the ball back, and lay it off to the LB.

Same for strikers, left or right foot matter for either?

* TIPS:.- Patch 12.1.0.

MAX. OI (opposition Instructions):. The 'assistant' side of the story. // OI by AM???

its all been translated by me and dibasta18 but we still ant got the best translation. so we been doing it with out but if you try with oi by assistant let us know how you get on please

for anyone has issiues with the tactics read on wolfsongs team talk guide http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2011-tactics-training/29092-woifsongs-teamtalk-guide.html

my players are much much better more goals and the defence is better a good tactic is always a base buth are you player not motivated youre tactic is not as active as with good motivated players

i know you reading a while but you wil understand and it going to help you my right striker scores almost three in a match with the good team talks

no buth i know the tactic works cause the new patch not improve or change match engine try it

Season 13 with FC Dordrecht (Dutch team) from first league to champion in the premier league.

PLayed all season with the devasto or tweaks of that. Now play with the tac from post 1

patch 12.1:

lost 1-4 at home.

won 3-1 at home semi final euro cup

lost 1-4 Away semi final euro cup :-(

won 1-0 away

end of season, keep you updated...

Season 13 with FC Dordrecht (Dutch team) from first league to champion in the premier league.

PLayed all season with the devasto or tweaks of that. Now play with the tac from post 1

patch 12.1:

lost 1-4 at home.

won 3-1 at home semi final euro cup

lost 1-4 Away semi final euro cup :-(

won 1-0 away

end of season, keep you updated...

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2011-tactics-training/29092-woifsongs-teamtalk-guide.html

hehe i know dordrecht im dutch buth you must do good team talks for this tactic.

Archived