4-2-2-2 "il Devasto" (untick target man... XD)

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any ideas to help defending? If I use any other match prep then teamwork I struggle to even manage a draw. I just find I concede a lot of goals from nothing, I need a more solid defence, good going forward but very leaky.

hi mate... there is a reason if i say that you have to set match prep. on attacking set pieces...

I just wanted to lend my support to this tactic.

I won the EPL in season 1 with Liverpool using it.

I only made 1 signing (Leandro Damiao in January) as I don't enable transfer budgets in the first window.

We set a new points total for the EPL and lost only 1 game, away to Man City. Luis Suarez also set a new EPL record for goal scoring with 37 I think.

GK - Reina

DR - Johnson

DC - Skrtel

DC - Agger

DL - Enrique

CM - Lucas Leiva

CM - Gerrard

AMR - Kuyt

AML - Downing

FC - Suarez

FC - Damiao

A good team but still an achievement to set those records and pip Man Utd, City, Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal to the title given their talented squads.

We also lost 3-2 in the League Cup final to Spurs and won the FA Cup on penalties after a 1-1 draw with Blackpool in the final.

I just wanted to lend my support to this tactic.

I won the EPL in season 1 with Liverpool using it.

I only made 1 signing (Leandro Damiao in January) as I don't enable transfer budgets in the first window.

We set a new points total for the EPL and lost only 1 game, away to Man City. Luis Suarez also set a new EPL record for goal scoring with 37 I think.

GK - Reina

DR - Johnson

DC - Skrtel

DC - Agger

DL - Enrique

CM - Lucas Leiva

CM - Gerrard

AMR - Kuyt

AML - Downing

FC - Suarez

FC - Damiao

A good team but still an achievement to set those records and pip Man Utd, City, Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal to the title given their talented squads.

We also lost 3-2 in the League Cup final to Spurs and won the FA Cup on penalties after a 1-1 draw with Blackpool in the final.

great job mate and thanks for using my tactic... ;)

Bella TATOX e FORZA NAPOLI!

sempre, nei secoli dei secoli.... :)

Hi

I'm starting my second season with Rochdale in the English League One. Ended 15. last season with my own home-made tac. I'm tipped to be struggeling. I would like to try out the tactic. But I don't know wich link to follow to download the correct and latest tac.... can someone help me?

By the way I'll be posting how it goes when I get started.

Thanks in advance

Shark

@ Tatox, for me since 11.2 your 442 tactics have been the best, also for me the original il devesto 11.2, has been my favourite, i'll tell you why, i remember the old cm and youd have 1 striker bang about a million goals a season, your tactic was the closest to those days, your latest tactic is the best so far but my front 2 score too much, silly i know, i'd rather have the 1 striker score a million goals again, this isnt a complaint, so go easy on the slagging off. plus im liverpool and i need to kick my mates man utd arse at work lol, thank you.

i haven't understood very well your post (sorry), so, if i've understood something, you say that your "problem" is that both strikers score while you want that one striker score too much???

(i apologize for my english)

yes please lol im from northern ireland so i apoligize for my english lol on your fm2011 il devesto patch 11.2, you had it set up so the left striker was the more creative and the right striker was the destroyer, so the left striker would score say 20 to 30 goals a season and the destroyer at least 60+ a season, they both score roughly the same on your latest tactic for me anyways.

lol sorry for my english in advance, maybe i should use translator software :o

@ Tatox, thank you, need to get a beast striker then.

@ Jimmy its amazing, i find using defensive pos is better for me, tho i havnt got the best defenders in the world, my mates man u team have thrashed barca in the semis of the champs league 2yrs running, in two seasons he's won the champs league twice, league, cwc, about 9 trophies, i managed to kick his ass in the laegue last year and so far this year, im the mighty reds of course

Archived