4-2-2-2 "il Devasto" (untick target man... XD)

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
coming soon... my next version:

screenshot076k.jpg

i have only to change the positioning on free kick... two of arsenal goals come from free kick

nice i'm a huge fan of your tactic sato when is it coming??? if you want i can help you with testing

are you going to put the link also on this site of on fm passion???

Some of the play with these tweaks has been quite something, I have to admit!

I'm Sheffield Wednesday, and I'm in play-offs of championship in 3rd season - thought I would try it against recently relegated Stoke (with a prem quality team still) and blasted them 4-1 away from home. It's the way in which they played and created chances though. The wing play seems great in this formation, the defence seem to cut out crosses really well at the front post, and the strikers movement in the box seems really good. Top tweaks for a top tactic!

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/8...nsplitscre.png

hehe now is c.ronaldo scores on the right hehe

could you tell me on fm11 scores the right striker alot and you could put youre favorite striker there because he got topscorer of europe

maybe it is an idea

that you make 2 versions one with the right striker as in fm 11

and one you done now???

or are there tweaks for the right striker buth ronaldo is a player that preffer a goal than a good assist

buth i won good hehe youre tactic is great and i think that youre tactic the best is of fm

i put the strongest striker on right and the others on left because, for the oi, your players will serve (80%) your strongest striker... cr7 is the best of the game!!!

in my real madrid, cr7 has scored 66 goles on 24 matches, but the season is not ended... now i'm testing "place the ball"

i put the strongest striker on right and the others on left because, for the oi, your players will serve (80%) your strongest striker... cr7 is the best of the game!!!

in my real madrid, cr7 has scored 66 goles on 24 matches, but the season is not ended... now i'm testing "place the ball"

ok i think place the ball is a good idea gonna test it

i think that you had to buy a central defenders like Cristopher Samba, a right winger like Willian and, if you want, try to buy also a left winger like Douglas Costa (willian and douglas costa are two tc but, they have all the features to play winger roles!!!

which tactic will you use???

no, van persie and modric aren't winger... van persie is most striker than winger and modric is most tc than winger.... also, in devasto tactic, winger left must have left foot and winger right must have right foot so, if you want put van persie in winger position, you have to put on left side

my team:

GK - reina

DR - zabalera

DC - pepe

DC - lescott

DE - bale

CM - y. toure

CM - kompany

Winger left - van persie

Winger right - modric

PL - aguero

PL - tevez

i think that silva, modric, johnson (one of best wingers of the game imho) and nasri on wingers, aguero/dzeko right strikers and tevez/van persie left strikers

Archived