Collection of Dubbed the/Touted as "the next", A Forum-Wide Game, REGENS ONLY!!!!!

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the latest are added.

As for Chilavert, yes he is from Paraguay, but he was considered famous for his club career in Argentina, so the researchers from Argentina added him to the list that some of these are pulled from. Some researchers add foreign players and some do not.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unless I've missed them, has there ever been a regen dubbed 'The New Maradona/Messi/Ronaldo(original & CR)Pele/Baggio(Roberto)/Cryuff/Platini/Schifo/Koeman/Van Basten/ and so on?

I've seen one dubbed the 'New Ronaldo' before I recall...? Why aren't there ever Pele's etc? New Messi's? Or am I missing that?

Unless I've missed them, has there ever been a regen dubbed 'The New Maradona/Messi/Ronaldo(original & CR)Pele/Baggio(Roberto)/Cryuff/Platini/Schifo/Koeman/Van Basten/ and so on?

I've seen one dubbed the 'New Ronaldo' before I recall...? Why aren't there ever Pele's etc? New Messi's? Or am I missing that?

As far as i remember I think i seen Maradona and old Ronaldo in older FM's but never any of the others, which is strange as it seems these are the obvious players that youngsters would be touted, Especially Maradona, Pele, Messi and CR since they are the names dropped IRL when the press gets their eyes on a new youngster that a team is trying to buy.

I'd like so see new players being touted or dubbed current superstars in your game, for example in a few years a new player could be doubed the new Neymar or the new Raphaël Varane, then in a few more years youngsters could be touted as another regen player if the get good enough rep

I've got a little bunch of the next X's in my youth teams. Marked "Unique" if I can't find any of them on your list.

The next:

Kasper Bøgelund Unique

Stefan Reuter

Adriano

Jan Schlaudraff Unique

Jádson Unique

Simon Jentzsch

Riccardo Montolivo

Aurélien Chedjou Unique

Servet Çetin Unique

Jens Mustermann/Oliver Kahn Unique

Michel Platini

Washington

Kevin Kuranyi

My biggest hopes are on the next Oliver Kahn and Michel Platini. The Brazilian duo of the next Jádson and Washington are diamonds in the rough too.

Archived