Old fm11.2 tactics in fm12

Hello,

I use Mr hough's The Undertaker - tombstone piledriver 11.2 tactic for Football manager 2012

I use it with FC Dordrecht (first division, The Netherlands) Media prediction 14th

I just finished 1st !!! played alle matches with the The undertaker - tombstone piledriver tactic.

No OI

Minimal Pitch size

Right corner left footed player, left corner right footed player, your DCL best header

Last 10 minutes, time wasting to max, Width to narrow (1)

MP: In the beginning HIGH when fluid chance to average.

Here some screens:

League:

JupilerLeagueOverview_Stages.png

Tactic:

FCDordrechtTactics_Overview.png

All credits to Mr hough.

Tactic download:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20910157/The+Undertaker+-+Tombstone+Piledriver+%28Spurs%2C+Okt+2010%29.tac

I only test it with one team, let me know your results

Was initially sceptical, but then I played my first game with this tactic in the Russian First Division and was 5-0 up at half-time. They did have a defender sent off after 15 minutes though (by which point I was already 2 up)

9-0 at full-time.

33 shots in total, 17 on target and 11 clear-cut chances. Needless to say, I'm quite impressed.

I'm flying with this tactic using spurs. Bought tevez to strengthen my attack and chillieni to bolster my defence. I am challenging for the title ( currently 1st place but drawing on points with utd), got to the league cup final, about to play chelsea in the fifth round of the fa cup, and going strong in the euro cup, hoping to win it.

Its a good tactic, i suggest that the stronger the team the more effective the tactic. Because its not made for fm12 its a bit weaker so dont expect to win the league with like QPR.

I switched from my Tottenham game, in which I was scoring an average of 3-4 goals per game an was joint top with Man Utd to Swindon Town in the npower 2nd.

Probably not the best test case as unbeknown to me, they seem to have rather a good squad (they always used to be garbage). But once again, the goals are rattling in. An average of 3-4 goals per game, and some of the most attractive counter attacking football this side of Madrid.

This tactic is working brilliantly for my spurs team. I can't be bothered to upload screen shots so i will tell you a bit about it.

Just won the euro cup against leverkuson 5-1

2nd in the premiership, behind city. 1 game in hand, 2 points behind city, and 2 games left to play overall. If i win my two games i go above city and win the premiership!

Lost in the league cup final against chelsea. I completely bossed the game, had 7 cccs to their 2, i honestly felt like we lost that game unfairly. final score 3-3 and they won on penaltys.

Lost in the sixth round of the fa cup to liverpool, again another game i dominated and deserved to win.

Adebayor 51 goals. Tevez 36 goals ( 27 assists) Bale 25 goals (36 assists) Lennon 23 goals (19 assists)

So yeah, i suggest anyone struggling, who wants to use a 4-2-2-2 use this one, until hough releases his next masterpiece for fm12. (Y)

Just beat west brom 5-3 coming back from 3-1 down, Adebayor and bale put in an outstanding performance.

One thing i must say is, if you are going to use this tactic with a team outside the top 3 ( such as im using spurs) then focus on imrpoving your defence first or you will literally get it from all angles. Also make sure you have one clinical finisher who can tuck away chances, you can pretty much leave your midfield as your last priority to improve.

Chiellini and mangane have really been the focal point in my team. They have helped defend against the bigger team i have come up against. Whilst tevez and adebayor have been scoring goals for fun, its a fantastic partnership. Unfortunately adebayor will go back to city next season as it was only a loan, and i fear i wont be getting him back seeing as he played so well for me :S I think he added about 20 mil to his price tag this season!

I am going to use this for the start off the 2 season whit Juventus. Just won serie a and the cup. Think i am gonna try to bye Neymar for the attack and ganson too partner vidal on the midfield. Also thinking off Jovetic for the right or left wing, do you think he will bee good there?

I payed 15 mil and i am due to pay 5 mil after 40 league appearances. Basically Tevez can go to any club on the cheap so long as city dont consider you as one of their main rivals. I did start a game as united initially and i couldn't even get city to consider an offer until it was over 30 mil ish. But for a team like spurs you can get him for much less. Bear in mind, because he is unsettled it will take a little while for him to start scoring, but once he is settled he becomes a great acquisition.

Tevez is my right striker ( the support striker) Adebayor is my left striker ( the poacher). Don't be fooled just because he is tall, he is actually a poacher :)

I got him for 5 mil with Marseille in Ligue1. He helped me win the Title+ Euro CUp then went mad and requested a transfer request, so I sold him for 40mil to Tottenham

what :S not even! I got him accepting about 130. Use the padlock things on the contract which suggest to the player you are not willing to bargain on that particular aspect of the contract. He may then suggest he wants a small wage rise every year ( say 5%) which is reasonable.

Looks excellent, I had been using his old CM Punk tactic, quite similar both with both CM's positioned as DM's. This tactic gives a lot more control of the game, and have just beaten Man City 4-1 at home. Will continue to test but this really does seem to give an excellent balance of strong defence with plenty of goals.

Just started using this with Liverpool and it is unreal. Played 7 won 7 in the Prem with a goal difference of +31! Cruised through 1st few rounds of Carling Cup with 4+ goal winning margins in each game with squad players! I'll report back later on in season.

The new patch has kind of thrown this tactic a little of course for me :/ its a shame as i was having alot of fun with it. Thats the bad thing about steam - it automatically updates. You dont get the chance to wait for a new tactic for the new patch before updating it yourself.

The new patch has kind of thrown this tactic a little of course for me :/ its a shame as i was having alot of fun with it. Thats the bad thing about steam - it automatically updates. You dont get the chance to wait for a new tactic for the new patch before updating it yourself.

You can disable the autoupdater

• 4 months later...

Has anyone tried this tactic out in 12.2 yet? Ill probs give it a run myself anyway to see but just wondering.

It was by far the best 424 tactic for the early patches in fm 12 even though it was made for fm 11.

The link is broken, and I have deleted the tactic now. If anyone still has it, do you mind uploading it please?

Has anyone tried this tactic out in 12.2 yet? Ill probs give it a run myself anyway to see but just wondering.

It was by far the best 424 tactic for the early patches in fm 12 even though it was made for fm 11.

The link is broken, and I have deleted the tactic now. If anyone still has it, do you mind uploading it please?

I still have it luckily enough, not tried it since FM11 though.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21421895/The+Undertaker+-+Tombstone+Piledriver+%28Hull%2C+Oct+2011%29.tac

Played one game with this tactic with united against OL. Won the game 4-1 with 7 cccs to their 3.

I know its only one game but on first glance the movement looks amazing, just like it was on earlier patches.

Of course 1 game is not enough to tell, but unfortunately i dont have time atm, will continue my test of this later

Played one game with this tactic with united against OL. Won the game 4-1 with 7 cccs to their 3.

I know its only one game but on first glance the movement looks amazing, just like it was on earlier patches.

Of course 1 game is not enough to tell, but unfortunately i dont have time atm, will continue my test of this later

how it is going in patch 12.2 with this tac?

The save i was testing it with corrupted literally the next day, and when I started a new game i started using knaps. I might have to come back to this though, not because knaps isnt good (because it is), but because it really did seem like it carried the same movement in this patch as it used to in the older patches

Archived