FM12: Málaga Club de Fútbol - Barça & Real? Who?

For those that have played more than 1 season, what happens when your bank balance enters the negative?

Just before this happened to me, I tried changing the sugar daddy from background to foreground using FMRTE*. About a week after changing it to Foreground and my bank balance at less than £3m, £30+m was added into the club by Al-Thani. Im just wondering if that is normal or if changing it in FMRTE actually works?

* The field is present in FMRTE but the text in the field is not visible despite the drop down box being there.

I had £30million invested aswell. doesn't do much though when I just spent £33m on buying a new stadium/training facilities and youth facilities.

Has anyone else noticed that the season ticket prices seem very very low ie average is £280 a season ticket.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kolo still in negotiation.

Vorsah for 4 mil euro from Hoffenheim, deal or no deal.

I will dump Juhazs.

How could you not sign someone from my mighty Hoffe :(, atleast we will stay strong :p

Whats the Malaga save like then because when Im done with Hoffe I will be starting with these.

Vorsah turned me down and went to PSG. :( My next save already messing with me.

I like managing in Spain for a change.

Btw how do I use that FMRTE (give me a link please - PM)? Does it mean that I don't have to stop my save?

Btw how do I use that FMRTE (give me a link please - PM)? Does it mean that I don't have to stop my save?

No and it's in the editor section ;)

Btw Chadli (Twente) has accepted my contract offer! Deal or not? (5 mil euro)

The same goes for Douglas Costa. (9.25 mil euro)

I need advice on this.

I do need reinforcement in that area unless you guys say there are cheaper and better.

Btw Chadli (Twente) has accepted my contract offer! Deal or not? (5 mil euro)

The same goes for Douglas Costa. (9.25 mil euro)

I need advice on this.

I do need reinforcement in that area unless you guys say there are cheaper and better.

Chadli very decent back up. But pretty average stats atm.

Douglas Costa, yes, yes and yes (especially if your playing with 'Inside Forwards')

Have you managed to get FMRTE working?

I just finished season 2, I haven't changed the sugar daddy type but I've had 1 investment of about 30m but that was to pay for the stadium which they agreed to buy.

Other than that I'm staying afloat on Champions League revenue.

I had £30million invested aswell. doesn't do much though when I just spent £33m on buying a new stadium/training facilities and youth facilities.

Oh. I guess that means that FMRTE cant be used atm to edit the sugar daddy to foreground yet :(

Has anyone else noticed that the season ticket prices seem very very low ie average is £280 a season ticket.

Yep, and the small stadium doesnt help in generating revenue either if you are trying to compete with R Madrid and Barcelona

I'm upset with this sugar daddy thing. Llew get to work. I'm restarting the minute you make the adjustement. :(

That won't be until at least next Friday I'm afraid ;) Hang on.

EDIT: By the way people, I have asked whether Malaga deserve a foreground sugardaddy in the 'General Discussion' forum [LINK TO THREAD] and the majority of feedback is Yes. Also, AcidBurn has uploaded a list of ALL clubs that've got any form of Sugardaddy. [YOU CAN FIND THAT HERE] If the likes of Vitesse Arnheim have a 'Foreground Sugardaddy', Malaga should do too :(

Yep, and the small stadium doesnt help in generating revenue either if you are trying to compete with R Madrid and Barcelona

yup however, last season my total gate receipts was 3.5million, its august 31st and i've played 1 home game in the champions league play off against panathanaikos and my gate receipts are at 900k after one game. maybe owning the staidum increase your gate receipts (not sure how though)

If you want to restart why not just add the sugar daddy yourself? It is very easy.

I agree. Don't wait for me to do it, I'm on holiday :thup:

whats fmrte is it editor how do u get it to work do u have to load it from ur sabed game ?

Yes, it's a saved game editor. It allows you to edit various aspects of the game; for example you could do any transfer you lie using it or change all of Messi's attributes to '0' - although, that would not be advisable :D

:applause:

Very nice thread.

Cheers Vasili :)

yup however, last season my total gate receipts was 3.5million, its august 31st and i've played 1 home game in the champions league play off against panathanaikos and my gate receipts are at 900k after one game. maybe owning the staidum increase your gate receipts (not sure how though)

When you don't own it, you probably only get a cut of the ticket sales.

Or, rent could be subtracted from the gate receipts.

My biggest problem now is trying to get the board to expand the stadium, they seem to be giving me decent money though.

I got a £40m transfer budget for Season 3 with £1m wages. I had sold a lot of players though.

Edit:

Also, I find it strange that Ganso, Neymar and Lucas Moura are all still playing in Brazil on my game.

When you don't own it, you probably only get a cut of the ticket sales.

Or, rent could be subtracted from the gate receipts.

My biggest problem now is trying to get the board to expand the stadium, they seem to be giving me decent money though.

I got a £40m transfer budget for Season 3 with £1m wages. I had sold a lot of players though.

See, you shouldn't have to sell players' to get that sort of money for your Transfers :( I'm sure the board in reality would happily oblige to give that to Manuel Pellegrini!

EDIT: Although, that is a healthy sum; spend it wisely :thup:

Take a look at these two;

Javi Martinez - Athletic Bilbao - Shouldn't cost too much; I've recommended him in my OP.

Alex Song - Arsenal - May cost more that Martinez but, you're definitely getting your money back with his tenacious performances.

:thup:

Javi Martinez cost me £20 million they wouldn't let him go for any less. I also posted about your free database question in GD forum.

Dunno why they would fund Pellegrini, hes a terrible manager they have the money to sack and replace with a world class manager.

lol, you are so wrong, Pellegrini was wicked at Villarreal and then guided Madrid to the highest points total they have ever had in La Liga.

despite having literally 3.2million in the bank, i was given £25m transfer and 1.2m wages, so strange. signed falcao for £25m over 48months as he wanted to leave and signed jack rodwell for £20m over 48months. i'll go in the red but im praying i get some money to be taken out.

Take a look at these two;

Javi Martinez - Athletic Bilbao - Shouldn't cost too much; I've recommended him in my OP.

Alex Song - Arsenal - May cost more that Martinez but, you're definitely getting your money back with his tenacious performances.

:thup:

I actually hadn't thought about Song, thanks. I'll put in a bid now.

I'm honestly not entirely sure where to spend the rest of my budget...

Demichelis will need replacing at some point, but it doesn't seem urgent the way he's playing.

I could take a look at Ganso, Neymar or Lucas Moura I suppose.. Just for the hell of it.

Dunno why they would fund Pellegrini, hes a terrible manager they have the money to sack and replace with a world class manager.

Manuel Pellegrini is a great manager; did fantastically well at Real Madrid but, Madrid wanted Mourinho in and Pellegrini out. Too many it was a un-justified decision. Look at his time at Villarreal. He had almost no funds to play with and managed to get Villarreal consistently in and around the top four for many a season. When at Villarreal, he was in a very similar prediciment to what David Moyes is with Everton.

"The key was the intention that the Directors had to build a great Malaga. They wanted to involve me too."

Manuel Pellegrini; when asked about his decision to join Malaga

Jackreyes What about Adam Vass? He's the go-to guy for a cheap DM. Very, very good defensively and with a passing of 15. My scout has recommended Paulinho from Corinthians to me; and claims I can get him for around £7.5m. I've also been recommended Toulouse's Etienne Capoue, apparently available for £8.25m. I'd also look at Diamé from Wigan, and his £5.25m release clause.

After my impressive pre-season, a rather annoying spanner has been thrown into my defensive works: after rejecting an offer from Valencia for his services, Gámez has thrown an almighty strop and handed in a transfer request. Even more frustrating, he then REJECTED Valencia's contract offer when I offered him out. Mental. I've now got Sánchez as my first-choice RB as I don't want to play Sulky McSulkerson whilst his morale is rock bottom. I had a great replacement lined up as well in Cicinho from Palmeiras, but that deal depended on Gámez going to Valencia. Rubbish!

I'm sitting in 4th at the moment, R.madrid are destroying the league Barcelona in second I think I have a great chance of maybe finishing 3rd. still many games to go and maybe I can steal firs (wishful thinking on my part). Loving my save so far, not sure how long I will stay at the club for but we will see how that goes.

On a side note I have a lot of free time now as I have been signed off of work for 2 weeks with a meniscal tear ( torn cartilage) hope I don't have to have surgery :( )

Manuel Pellegrini is a great manager; did fantastically well at Real Madrid but, Madrid wanted Mourinho in and Pellegrini out. Too many it was a un-justified decision. Look at his time at Villarreal. He had almost no funds to play with and managed to get Villarreal consistently in and around the top four for many a season. When at Villarreal, he was in a very similar prediciment to what David Moyes is with Everton.

"The key was the intention that the Directors had to build a great Malaga. They wanted to involve me too."

Manuel Pellegrini; when asked about his decision to join Malaga

:) i see well my bad, i only seen the last 2 results and shipped 7 goals without scoring.

Thanks for all the DM suggestions, but I opted to just promote to MC and demote my AMC to MC.

I bought Ramsey for 20m, most over 48 months. He seemed better value for money than most DMs.

edit: Instant impact. Goal against Real on his debut in the Super Cup second leg. We won 3-2 on agg.

Purefun I have heard about the sugar daddy slot on fmrte being blank, a friend has told me if you switch it to the old skin which you find under settings in the fmrte options you can then see it. So just find the club go to finances then you will see a suger daddy option then change it to foreground issue sorted :)

I don't want to restart. SO when I use FMRTE I can change whatever I want in my save game? Well at least that sugar daddy thing?

Yeas, you can change anything you want. Although, sometimes there are repercussions when using FMRTE; only in some cases though, shouldn't be a problem with the Sugardaddy change :thup:

Just need to get a win and kick off from there.

Who do you tend to play up front alone? I would highly recommend Solomon Rondon.

Yeas, you can change anything you want. Although, sometimes there are repercussions when using FMRTE; only in some cases though, shouldn't be a problem with the Sugardaddy change :thup:

Who do you tend to play up front alone? I would highly recommend Solomon Rondon.

I let my assistant choose team this game, he choosed Damiao upfront. Will try Rondon up on his own.

After messing with the budgets I got enough money to buy Kameni in goal for £5 million, Javi Martinez for £20 million and Fernando Llorente for £30 million. In my quest to keep things as Spanish as possible I am trying to sign Reina who is unhappy at Liverpool.

Archived