FM08: A Race Odyssey

This is a fantastic rad. Really refreshing to read a new angle to the game.

Im happy with 4th place and a 2nd for the constructors. If White doesnt pick up the pace I'll have to supply some danish beer so he can keep up :-)

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by kingmike666:

What CA and PA were we given?

CA was set at 100 and PA is 180, I didn't want to make them the best players ever but good enough to play for the top sides.

2nd race report to come after the Man Utd vs Roma match and theres a few different players in the points this month icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by Whoopy D:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kingmike666:

What CA and PA were we given?

CA was set at 100 and PA is 180, I didn't want to make them the best players ever but good enough to play for the top sides.

2nd race report to come after the Man Utd vs Roma match and theres a few different players in the points this month icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hopefully I can start starting some games. Then look forward to bagging some goals.

KUTGW Whoopy icon_biggrin.gificon14.gif

Race 2 - September

After an action packed finish to last months race the start of this one was comparatively slow. Pole sitter Loic Flamilson was asleep on the grid and held up Mike Billcliffe as both only managed appearances for their sides. However the man who qualified in 2nd was wide awake and Fuzzy Lightning was the surprise early leader with a goal against St Mirren in a 1-1 draw. The only other notable mover from the grid was Nick Harvey, "Nicky" played in a 2-1 defeat against Celtic which concluded the weekends action.

After the international break it was back to business, Hearts vs Rangers and Celtic vs Inverness CT produced nothing for our boys. Elliot Druce and Fuzzy Lightning played poorly against St Mirren and Loic Flamilson and Jack Villeneuve played but failed to score in a loss against Kilmarnock though Mike Billcliffe scored to win the game for Kilmarnock. Finally we saw some action in the game between Falkirk and Hibernian both Mikael Schøler and Andrew Billen scored for their respective teams in a 2-1 win for Falkirk. Unfortunately for Mikael Schøler he got a bit ambitious as he came up behind Billcliffe and spun off with shin splints keeping him out for around a month allowing the rest of the pack to catch up.

Another weekend of action and it was the much of the same, very few of our guys played, Flamilson was in the team for a 1-1 draw with Dundee Utd. Andrew Billen was on target for Hibs as they drew 2-2 with Celtic but the real action was yet to come. Kilmarnock welcomed St Mirren to Rugby park and Mike Billcliffe opened the scoring after 4 minutes, he popped up again on 19 minutes and after just 22 minutes had scored a hatrick becoming the first player in the sign up to do so, putting him well into the lead for this race. Sunday saw Rangers beat Aberdeen with James Knowles on the bench for the 3rd match in a row and many fans were calling for him to be given a chance.

The 3rd round of the Scottish League Cup came around and some of the bigger teams decided it was time to give their young guns a run out. Loic Flamilson got back on track with a goal but it wasn’t enough to prevent Gretna going down 4-3 to Hibs in a game which Andrew Billen also featured. James Knowles finally got handed his debut but after 60 minutes he was subbed and only managed a 6 rating as Aberdeen crashed out to St Johnstone on penalties. Another game that went to penalties was Motherwell vs. Falkirk, Arthur White got a game in the absence of Mikael Schøler but White failed to score until the shoot out. Alex Rodgers came on in the 73rd minute to make his debut and although he couldn’t prevent a loss he did score his penalty.

In the last game of the day Inverness CT decided not to play any youngsters against a St Mirren team with Nicky in the starting line up, unfortunately he didn’t play well and was booked in the 56th minute. 6 minutes later he was taken off and replaced by team mate Lewis Hamilton who took the chance to impress on debut and 10 minutes after his introduction he scored the equaliser, taking the game to penalties and St Mirren went through.

Coming into the final lap Mike Billcliffe was way out in front with Billen and Flamilson separated by just a few points. Pablo Gonzalez, Mikael Schøler, Moony, Jack Villeneuve and Billy Hawkins were all ruled out through injury.

Jack Smithston wasn’t though and came on for 4 minutes to get his first appearance of the year for Motherwell in a 0-1 loss to Rangers. James Knowles continued in the Aberdeen team but failed to score in a 1-1 draw with Gretna, whose goal was scored by none other than Loic Flamilson. And in the final game of the weekend Lewis Hamilton was rewarded for his performance mid week with another substitute appearance in a 0-0 draw with Hearts.

With Kilmarnock not playing until the next day, the 1st of October the fans were unsure as to who had it won, would Billcliffe hold and record his first race win or could last months winner Loic Flamilson fight his way back. As they came round the last corner relief spread across the face of those in the Team 9 camp, Billcliffe's hatrick had been the deciding factor with him winning by just a single goal. Andrew Billen took advantage of the injuries to Villeneuve and Mikael Schøler to improve on his 5th place finish last month and ended up claiming the final podium spot.

The final positions were:

1st - Mike Billcliffe

2nd - Loic Flamilson

3rd - Andrew Billen

4th - Lewis Hamilton

5th - Fuzzy Lightning

- Mikael Schøler

7th - James Knowles

8th - Nick Harvey

So the drivers championship changed a fair bit with the standings currently showing:

Loic Familson - 18

Mike Billcliffe-18

Andrew Billen - 10

Mikael Schøler - 9

Fuzzy Lightning - 7

Jack Villeneuve- 6

Lewis Hamilton - 5

Arthur White - 3

James Knowles - 2

Elliot Druce - 1

Nick Harvey - 1

And the constructors championship looks like this:

Team 5 - 24

Team 9 - 18

Team 4 - 12

Team 7 - 10

Team 3 - 8

Team 12 - 6

Team 1 - 2

Driver of the Day - Despite Mike Billcliffe getting the win with a very impressive middle period I’m going for Lewis Hamilton, he wasn’t even in the race to begin with but after an impressive pit stop from his team he managed to come out and grab 4th place in the sprint to the finish.

WooHoo! Win number one - cash back!

Joint at the top of the standings now too, it's looking rather nice at the moment.

Would really like to see the profiles though when you get a chance, see what everyone is working with.

Makes a really good read though, KUTGW.

Would really like to see the profiles though when you get a chance, see what everyone is working with.

Just done race 3 and forgot all about them again icon_rolleyes.gif but thanks for reminding me I'll get to work on them and post them after the race report icon14.gif

Originally posted by el sid:

Whoopy D

why did nick harvey get a point ? is it because only 8 of the players played ?

His handful of appearances got him enough points to finish 8th therefore 1 point. I hope thats what you were asking anyway icon_smile.gif

Now for those player profiles I keep forgetting.

Race 3 - October

Mike Billcliffe wasn’t messing around and after an impressive win last month, despite playing less games, he got off to a fantastic start scoring another goal, this time in a 2-1 defeat by Hibernian on Monday night.

Saturday came and went with Billcliffe grabbing the headlines again although he was the only person to play and he failed to score so it was hardly a great achievement. Sunday was a different matter altogether with Loic Flamilson starring in a surprise 2-1 win for Gretna at home to 2nd place Celtic, the Frenchman scored after 10 minutes and went on to finish with a rating of 8. In a continuation of the lacklustre weekend Alex Rodgers played the last 15 minutes in a 2-1 loss to Dundee Utd.

A midweek league cup game for Kilmarnock gave Mike Billcliffe the chance to extend his lead and he duly took it, scoring and winning man of the match as well as the match itself.

The international break saw no appearances from our players BUT Moony has been called up to the Albania squad and is awaiting his first appearance.

For the first time this season Rangers played Celtic, 1st vs. 2nd and in a one sided game Rangers ran out 3-0 winners but that wasn’t the big news. The big news was Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink being replaced in the 65th minute by our very own Mark Webber making him the first play to get a game for one of the big boys in the SPL. Arthur White played out on the right wing for Falkirk and was ineffective in a 1-0 win over Kilmarnock, the big news thought was that Mike Billcliffe picked up a bruised shin keeping him out for up to a week. Mark Cator and Alex Rodgers looked to take advantage but neither made it off the bench in Motherwell’s game against Hibs. One man who we all knew would take advantage was Loic Flamilson, he score twice as Gretna were unlucky not to win in a 3-3 draw with St Mirren.

The last league game of the month and Kilmarnock were struggling without Billcliffe Billy Hawkins was doing his best but it wasn’t good enough to prevent a 0-2 loss to Hearts. Mark Cator was on the bench again for Hibs and was really pushing for a game with 9 goals in 13 games in the reserves/U19’s. A man with an even more impressive record is Loic Flamilson, he smashed in a first half hatrick helping Gretna to a 4-3 win over Inverness CT taking his tally for the month to 6 and leaving Billcliffe almost a lap behind. Sunday saw the return of Mikael Schøler who had been in impressive form before his injury, he came on as a substitute in a 1-0 loss at Aberdeen.

We entered the final lap of a fairly uneventful race and once again it was to be the League Cup that decided the final positions, Flamilson was miles ahead and it looked like Billcliffe had second in the bag but after that it was anybody’s guess who would finish where.

Celtic avenged their league defeat against Ramgers with a 3-1 home win, none of our players were involved. Another home win saw Hearts overcome Falkirk with Mikael Schøler coming off the bench again. Mark Cator was again on the bench for Hibs in another home win, this time on penalties over St Johnstone, the man dubbed “the new Michael Owen†is said to be optimistic about his future at the club, shame they’re not playing him really (maybe they’re afraid he’ll get injured icon_wink.gif ) In the final game Billy Hawkins played as Kilmarnock struggled past St Mirren with Billcliffe still injured making it 4 home wins out of 4 in the quarter finals.

So an uneventful race saw only 7 drivers finish, Mike Billcliffe looked to have it in the bag with his early form but an injury to him and one great game from Flamilson saw everything change.

The final positions were:

1st Loic Flamilson

2nd Mike Billcliffe

3rd Mikael Schøler

Billy Hawkins

5th Arthur White

Mark Webber

Alex Rodgers

The drivers championship changes slightly with a few new drivers grabbing some points:

Loic Flamilson 28

Mike Billcliffe 26

Mikael Schøler 15

Andrew Billen 10

Arthur White 7

Fuzzy Lightning 7

Jack Villeneuve 6

Billy Hawkins 6

Lewis Hamilton 5

Alex Rodgers 4

Mark Webber 4

James Knowles 2

Elliot Druce 1

Nick Harvey 1

Constructors Championship

Team 5 - 34

Team 9 - 32

Team 4 - 22

Team 7 - 10

Team 3 -8

Team 12- 6

Team 2 - 4

Team 10 - 4

Team 1 -2

Driver of the day - Has to go to Flamilson again, didn’t have the strongest start to the race but when the opportunity came he passed Billcliffe to record the most dominant victory so far.

Damn those ribs of mine!

I'm now confused as to why I'm doing so well, my player looks destinctly average, especially when compared to Loic who looks like a bit of a world-beater already - look at those physical stats!

Still, age is on my side icon_smile.gif

What was our initial CA and PA?

Nice updates, coming at a good pace - KUTGW icon14.gif

Damn those ribs of mine!

I'm now confused as to why I'm doing so well, my player looks destinctly average, especially when compared to Loic who looks like a bit of a world-beater already - look at those physical stats!

I don't look that good. I have a finishing rating of 10 icon13.gif

Originally posted by PoopyPants:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kingmike666:

Damn those ribs of mine!

I don't look that good. I have a finishing rating of 10 icon13.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its not all down to finishing. I've had strikers with finishing of 5 and still scoring loads of goals icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by PoopyPants:

Damn those ribs of mine!

I don't look that good. I have a finishing rating of 10 icon13.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its better for you ; I have a passing rating of 1 !

thats right, 1 !

OK to answer the questions: weeeman27bob no international appearances don't get you points, only club games.

kingmike666 CA 100 PA 180

Race 4 report will be up soon, it's a farily short one what with the international games getting in the way, but Race 5 is the longest yet and hopefully I'll have that up sometime this evening aswell icon_smile.gif

Race 4 - November

The first games of the month saw little action from anyone, the ever present figure of Loic Flamilson was once again on pole and got away well with an appearance on the losing side against Falkirk. Keeping with him was Billy Hawkins who played in a loss against Celtic. Sunday saw Andrew Billen get a start ahead of the once again benched Mark Cator, maybe if he had played they wouldn’t have been thrashed 0-5 by Hearts. And on Monday night James Knowels and Fuzzy Lightning sat on the bench as their two sides met, Aberdeen ran out 1-0 winners but Fuzzy Lightning will be the happier of the two as he came on after 59 minutes while Knowles kept the bench warm.

Celtic tried to keep the pressure on Rangers with a 2-0 win at home to Falkirk where Mikael Schøler started and Arthur White came on in the second half. The big news for the weekend was the return of Mike Billcliffe he partnered Hawkins up front but neither could prevent a 2-0 loss to a Dundee Utd team including Elliot Druce in the starting 11. Another man back from injury was Jack Villeneuve but he sat on the bench for 90 minutes as his team lost 2-3 both goals coming from that man Flamilson. Andrew Billen got one over on Flamilson Flamilson as he was on the winning Hibernian side although he failed to score. Mark Cator was on the bench again. Alex Rodgers made a substitute appearance in Motherwell’s 2-2 draw away at Inverness CT where Pablo Gonzalez and Moony were on the bench, a first time for both. Going into the international break it was already shaping up to be a more exciting race than the last with 9 players already registering points.

Refreshed after a week off our players got back to the action, Mikael Schøler played in Falkirk’s 1-2 defeat by league leaders Rangers. Elliot Druce earned Dundee Utd a 1-1 draw at Hibernian where second half substitute Andrew Billen was involved in a horrific crash, tearing a groin muscle and keeping him out for up to 2 months and ending his race. In the best game of the weekend Inverness CT lost 2-3 to St Mirren courtesy of two surprise goals from Nicky. Billy Hawkins and Mike Billcliffe were the pair up front for Kilmarnock but neither seems to be able to come up with the goods at the moment as they lost at home to Motherwell. Leader Loic Flamilson put in another good performance for Gretna and even though they lost 2-4 to Hearts he came away with a goal and extended his already massive lead out in front.

With only mid-week games for Rangers, Celtic and Aberdeen all in Europe it looked like Loic Flamilson Flamilson was going to claim his third victory and once again in dominant fashion. But with a few players only having made 1 appearance this month if one of the 6 players available were given a game they could sneak some points. It wasn’t to be though and the closest they came was Marky Mark making the bench for Aberdeen in a 1-1 draw with Bolton.

Final Positions

1st - Loic Flamilson

2nd - Nicky

3rd - Andrew Billen

- Billy Hawkins

- Elliot Druce

6th - Mikael Schøler

- Mike Billcliffe

8th - Arthur White

- Fuzzy Lightning

- Alex Rodgers

Drivers Championship

Loic Flamilson - 38

Mike Billcliffe- 29

Mikael Schøler - 18

Andrew Billen - 16

Billy Hawkins - 12

Nicky - 9

Arthur White - 8

Fuzzy Lightning - 8

Elliot Druce - 7

Jack Villeneuve- 6

Alex Rodgers - 5

Mark Webber - 4

James Knowles - 2

Team 5 - 44

Team 9 - 41

Team 4 - 26

Team 7 - 16

Team 3- 15

Team 10 -5

Team 2 - 4

Team 1 - 2

[q]The first games of the month saw little action from anyone, the ever present figure of Loic Flamilson was once again on pole and got away well with an appearance on the losing side against Falkirk.[/q]

did either me or White play in this match? what about the result?

The first games of the month saw little action from anyone, the ever present figure of Loic Flamilson was once again on pole and got away well with an appearance on the losing side against Falkirk.

did either me or White play in this match? what about the result?

Originally posted by MikaelS:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The first games of the month saw little action from anyone, the ever present figure of Loic Flamilson was once again on pole and got away well with an appearance on the losing side against Falkirk.

did either me or White play in this match? what about the result? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was 2-1 to Falkirk and unfortunately neither of you played

Originally posted by Whoopy D:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MikaelS:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The first games of the month saw little action from anyone, the ever present figure of Loic Flamilson was once again on pole and got away well with an appearance on the losing side against Falkirk.

did either me or White play in this match? what about the result? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was 2-1 to Falkirk and unfortunately neither of you played </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ah ok.. Thanks icon_smile.gif

Absolutely nothing happening over at Hearts with no sign of Brendan coming off the practice track to make the step up for the big time. Hopefully this will change sometime in the future as most other teams are well on their way.

KUTGW

Originally posted by el sid:

hey why is team 12 not in the constructors championship points ?

we should have some points !

KUTGW !

Basically that would be because I'm stupid and forgot to put them in icon_wink.gif Anyway stop complaining and start celebrating Nicky's 2nd place icon_biggrin.gif

Race 5 - December

A disastrous start to the race saw many people’s outside tip for the win Fuzzy Lightning out for up to a month with a stretched groin, fortunately not as serious as the one keeping out Andrew Billen For one man thought the month couldn’t have started much better, Quick Nick was loaned out to Clyde and made his first appearance even if it wasn’t for his parent club. Loic Flamilson got off to his typically good start although he didn’t score he did pick up his first yellow card. Nicky continued where he left off last month with an appearance but couldn’t find the net.

Kilmarnock travelled to Ibrox in poor form, ever since the injury to Mike Billcliffe they had struggled and an away game against the league leaders wasn’t what they needed. Billcliffe started and although he didn’t score he helped his team keep Rangers scoreless. That was until the 90th minute when Rangers took the lead, all looked lost and with no time remaining the Kilmarnock manager made a double substitution and switched to the legendary 4-2-4, a through ball straight from the kick off found Billy Hawkins in the 18 yard box who turned and smashed home his first club goal with his first touch of the match to earn Kilmarnock a well deserved draw.

On Sunday Aberdeen welcomed Hibernian to Pittodrie Stadium, James Knowles and Mark Cator were both on the bench but neither set of fans expected either player to see any game time. It was an evenly contested match and looked set to finish 0-0 but in the 76th minute Aberdeen scored, with nothing to lose Hibs looked to the bench and on 78 minutes Mark Cator Cator made his long awaited debut thought he couldn’t change the result.

After a fairly exciting first weekend Mikael Schøler and Elliot Druce were involved in a boring start to the second, neither scored in a match between their two sides although Mikael Schøler was booked. Nicky made another appearance for St Mirren as they were soundly beaten 2-0 by Celtic. Mark Cator obviously didn’t impress in his 10 miutes last week and didn’t make it off the bench although an early red card for Hibs may have had impact on the managers substitutions. So it was left to Loic Flamilson to light up the Saturday and he didn’t disappoint, Gretna welcomed Rangers who took an early lead but after a 27th minute sending off Rangers were forced to defend and the Frenchman scored two goals for the shock result of the season so far.

On Sunday Billcliffe but still hasn’t found the net and was consequently replaced by Billy Hawkins who looked to pick up where he left off but he also failed as Kilmarnock lost 1-0 to Aberdeen. James Knowles watched from the bench. Jack Smithston made yet another cameo appearance for Motherwell, coming on for 4 minutes.

Another fruitless week in Europe for players at the bigger clubs and it was back to domestic action on Saturday. The two favourites for the championship came up against each other but both Billcliffe and Flamilson failed to score in a dull 0-0 draw. Nicky continued his recent run in the St Mirren team but couldn’t add to his goals from last month as they went down 1-2 to Dundee Utd. On Sunday Celtic continued there push for the title moving just 3 points behind Rangers with an away win at Inverness CT where Pablo Gonzalez made the bench again, the feeling amongst the fans is that it’s only a matter of time before he gets a start. On Monday night Hibernian hosted Falkirk and although the visitors chose not to use any of their young starlets, Hibs bought on Mark Cator once again for his second appearance. Meanwhile in the lower league Quick Nick had settled in at Clyde in no time at all, after a forgettable debut he turned things round with two goals in his next two games to earn Clyde a draw and a 4-3 win over Livingston.

Another appearance for Quick Nick put him right in amongst it as the race neared its end. Elliot Druce played his second game of the month in a 2-0 win for Dundee Utd over Gretna, Loic Flamilson was subbed due to injury, but it appears to just have been a knock, nothing to worry about. Mike Billcliffe was again without a goal as Kilmarnock lost to St Mirren, Billy Hawkins played and picked up a yellow card but the real story of the day was Nick Harvey being given a stop go penalty for a vicious elbow in the final minute. The red card makes him the first player involved in the sign up to be sent off but more importantly leaves the door open as he’ll miss the last games of the month.

On Sunday it was the story of two Marks as Celtic destroyed Hibs 4-1, Mark Cator may think himself lucky to have stayed on the bench but Mark Webber will certainly think himself lucky as he came on in the second half to make his second appearance for the club.

The boxing day game was to be the second from last games of the month and once again it was Loic Flamilson out in front.

With the some managers seemingly in the Christmas spirit Elliot Druce was given his 7th appearance of the season while Arthur White was rewarded with his 3rd start. Gretna scored 4 goals to beat Aberdeen 4-3 but despite playing Loic Flamilson was for once absent from the score sheet. Hearts beat St Mirren 3-1 but a surprise sub appearance for Lewis Hamilton in the absence of Nicky will have brightened his Christmas. Someone who certainly had a good Christmas was Quick Nick, another game and another goal showed his manager back at Hearts what he’s missing out on. The best day was had by one of our Kilmarnock pair, they beat Hibs 3-2 and they both played but the hero was the less likely of the two, Billy Hawkins coming up with two goals.

The final game of the year came about and Quick Nick was right behind Loic Flamilson the loan move had proved to be a great choice by Nick and he had a very real chance of not only getting his first points but his first win.

Gretna were away at Celtic and although Flamilson played he couldn’t score as they went down 3-0, Arthur White came from the bench as Falkirk lost to Hearts but didn’t make any impression on the game. Billy Hawkins was also in with a good chance after his heroics last week but he only managed an appearance in which he was overshadowed by the re-emergence of strike partner Mike Billcliffe who scored 2 in a 3-3 draw. Motherwell finally rewarded Alex Rodgers with a start but he failed to do anything with it, Lewis Hamilton was given a start following his appearance last week but like Rodgers couldn’t make the most of it. With Saturdays action out the way we came to the last game of the year on Sunday.

8th place Hibernian hosted Rangers who were now sitting second after that Celtic win. The big news was that Mark Cator was in the starting 11, his first start for the club. If he was even slightly nervous about it he definitely didn’t show it, in the biggest game of his career so far on 16 minutes he received the ball 12 yards out, the 18 year old Englishman turned and slotted the ball home as cool as you like to put Hibernian in the lead. A fantastic game from Cator earned him an 8 rating before he was subbed in the 90th minute with the game as it would end, 3-0.

Not even this most die hard Quick Nick fan could have predicted the fine run of form he went on having been shipped off to Clyde on loan. Some may have predicted a solid race but he caught everyone off guard, even championship leader Loic Flamilson couldn't stop him as he stormed up the field setting fastest lap after fastest lap. Billy Hawkins has always been in the mix for points this season but he stepped up this month for his personal best with a 3rd place. And another surprise was Mark Cator making his debut and managing to pass the likes of Elliot Druce who have been in the points all season.

Final Positions

1st Quick Nick

2nd Loic Flamilson

3rd Billy Hawkins

4th Mike Billcliffe

5th Mark Cator

6th Nick Harvey

- Elliot Druce

8th Lewis Hamilton

-Arthur White

Drivers Championship - going to try some coding, if it goes wrong I'm sorry icon_biggrin.gif

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

Loic Flamilson 46

Mike Wildlife 34

Billy Hawkins 18

Mikael Schøler 18

Andrew Billen 16

Nick Harvey 12

Elliot Druce 10

Quick Nick 10

Arthur White 9

Fuzzy Lightning 8

Lewis Hamilton 6

Jack Villeneuve 6

Alex Rodgers 5

Mark Cator 4

Mark Webber 4

James Knowles 2

Team 5 - 52

Team 9 - 52

Team 4 - 27

Team 7 - 20

Team 3 - 18

Team 12 - 18

Team 6 - 10

Team 10 - 5

Team 2 - 4

Team 1 - 2

Driver of the Day - Toughest decision so far in my opinion, Quick Nick came out of the blue to not only score points but to win, Loic Flamilson was solid as ever, Billy Hawkins recorded his best ever finish, Mike Billcliffe got back to scoring ways and Mark Cator got a points finish after getting his debut well over a month overdue. At the end of the day though you have to give it to Quick Nick for his superb race, coming from the back of the grid to win it.

Drivers Championship - going to try some coding, if it goes wrong I'm sorry

Loic Flamilson 46

Mike Wildlife 34

Who's this Mike Wildlife fellow? icon_confused.gif

Good to see me getting back amongst the goals, was starting to get worried. Constructors Championship is looking pretty good now that Billy Hawkins is playing regularly (not to mention grabbing a couple of goals). Joint top there. 'mon the Killy!!!

Archived