Live from Moscow: The 2005 FMS Awards

Raptor

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OMDave:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Terk:

He destroyed us at Anfield in the league this season icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He destroyed you in the UEFA Cup with Marseille too icon_biggrin.gif

I was at the return leg in Marseille. Fabulous! icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

bah! i still blame that on igor biscan

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Leo30:

Fed up with the WKD it just doesn't taste right, I'll just hit the pints of lager unless somebody's snuck some other alcohol in. The money is fast disappearing from my wallet.

Whens the buffet open I'm starving </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have a carrier bag full of pints of Guinness, which I brought over with me.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Leo30:

Fed up with the WKD it just doesn't taste right, I'll just hit the pints of lager unless somebody's snuck some other alcohol in. The money is fast disappearing from my wallet.

Whens the buffet open I'm starving </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

directs the young gentleman to the covered dishes and plates which are just this moment brought in.

Vladimir Romanov

We have been glad to see that our Comrade, Peacemaker7 has long been accepted within your ranks, and has established himself at the top of your food chain. The awards he has won – more than any of you, even that upstart flipsix3 could possibly imagine – the respect he is shown by any and everyone, the fact that he is the one true legend that FMS has produced, this should be evidence to you that our ways will benefit FMS and take it to levels you mere Westerners could never have dreamed.

What do you mean you had no idea that Comrade Peacemaker was a Soviet spy? He has been here since the birth of this place. We felt sure that you would work him out inside a year. We thought you new that the red revolution was coming. The manic ravings, the destruction of anyone who crossed him, the fact that he’s always grumpy, the dictatorial way in which he moderated, did these not ever cross your mind as truly Soviet traits?

You disappoint us, minions of FMS. Peacemaker has shown you the light and you have followed despite your own denials. We are here to take you through those final few steps, and lead FMS into a glorious red future.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Okkas:

Ok, I retract my statement. Lets all agree that Drogba is great...but Crespo is greater and classier icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We'll agree to disagree on that one icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OMDave:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Terk:

bah! i still blame that on igor biscan </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And so you should icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i find it's easy to blame everything on biscan. or djimi traore. just as good a target.

Roman Abramovich

Now that you all know the true identity of comrade Peacemaker7, we shall continue our show with the award for Best Fantasy/Super League Story. This category often features our own FMS’ers as footballers or working in the world that is football. The world that shall soon be united under the Red Banner.

The Nominees:

attjen - The Life and Times of St Pete's Boys... (they'll need a miracle...)

Brian of Nazareth - " What Is It With You And The Jews Adolf?"

Peacemaker7 - You Are The Weakest Kink - Erm Link. (FFS, Not again)

Spav - Down Under With The FMS Gang

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brian of Nazareth:

PM making a <STRIKE> fashionably </STRIKE> ridiculously late entrance icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its the bloody commies icon_razz.gif

Oh they're not commies anymore are they.

i find it's easy to blame everything on biscan. or djimi traore. just as good a target. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

Hooray for flippers. Well deserved for a fffffffb story.

Raptor snuck that award in - I thought he was just listing the nominees for that award.

*shakes head to clear fuzzy feeling that is starting to appear*

Get the drinks in PM whilst your at the bar. Its your round! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You don't get it. YOU buy me the drinks.

Evening Redmond, good *cough* to see you.

And for those discussing that great dance (who can't be bothered to search) here is the Shakespeare version of the Hokey Pokey

O proud left foot, that ventures quick within

Then soon upon a backward journey lithe.

Anon, once more the gesture, then begin:

Command sinistral pedestal to writhe.

Commence thou then the fervid Hokey-Poke,

A mad gyration, hips in wanton swirl.

To spin! A wilde release from Heavens yoke.

Blessed dervish! Surely canst go, girl.

The Hoke, the poke -- banish now thy doubt

Verily, I say, 'tis what it's all about.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">O proud left foot, that ventures quick within

Verily, I say, 'tis what it's all about. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon14.gif

on the count of 3 everybody!

1...2....3.....? anyone?

Roman Abramovich

It is good to see that the Australians can still win something after their Ashes defeat, it’s another award for Spav with his rather excellent story about being Down Under With The FMS Gang

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by flipsix3:

Evening Redmond, good *cough* to see you.

And for those discussing that great dance (who can't be bothered to search) here is the Shakespeare version of the Hokey Pokey

O proud left foot, that ventures quick within

Verily, I say, 'tis what it's all about. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

We'll go and sit on Bob Bev's table hes won 2 awards so the bubbly will be flowing over there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

best taste some pure drinks over too, it may have alcohol in but I am not touching horlicks icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by -Xenon-:

OMDave, if only this was in real life. In my current game take a look at what Marseille have got knocking around up front:

Good Lord!

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We could do with one of those icon_biggrin.gif I've got him in my solo game too but he's only 16, and probably not as good.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by flipsix3:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">1...2....3.....? anyone? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's 4 mate </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ha! didn't think of that! Anyone with tequila allow me to repeat the joke? icon_frown.gif

Nice one Spav

*mutters something to PM about 'clearing out' some of this young talent* icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aye. Well we can let them have one or two awards, but then we need to cull them icon_biggrin.gif

Nice one Spav

*mutters something to PM about 'clearing out' some of this young talent* icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Roman Abramovich

Only the party will be allowed to do santioned clear outs icon_mad.gif

Vladimir Romanov

As of next year, we expect all entries for the Best International Management story to be centered around gaining glory for Mother Russia, but for this year, the nominees are:

Faramir - Delusions of Grandeur

ptfc_kev - To Faroe or Fail Miserably

Terk - It's called football, for ****'s sake

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by -Xenon-:

FMS Awards or Celebrity Big Brother.......I have about 60 seconds to decide. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

???? BANNED for even thinking about it tbh,

Comrades there's a questioner in the ranks!

Thanks again - you must be getting sick and tired of seeing me up here on stage collecting another award.

P.S. I have Genevieve Waldorf's phone number to give to the first person who gets me another bourbon & coke.

P.P.S. G'day Peacemaker7.

Archived