Live from Moscow: The 2005 FMS Awards

Raptor

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by -Xenon-:

FMS Awards or Celebrity Big Brother.......I have about 60 seconds to decide. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you even think there's a decision to be made then you should leave now, and never darken our door again. No offence of course, but puh-lease!

I wouldn't expect any of you lot to watch Celebrity BB even if your PC's failed, and your TV only tuned in to that one channel icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spav:

Thanks again - you must be getting sick and tired of seeing me up here on stage collecting another award.

P.S. I have Genevieve Waldorf's phone number to give to the first person who gets me another bourbon & coke.

P.P.S. G'day Peacemaker7. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Get off stage, will you? We've moved on to something else, now.

And here's your bourbon and coke icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spav:

P.S. I have Genevieve Waldorf's phone number to give to the first person who gets me another bourbon & coke.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've had her, she's no great thing icon_wink.gificon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by flipsix3:

I've had her, she's no great thing icon_wink.gificon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean she turned you down? icon15.gificon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mavericktango:

another congrats Spav

icon14.gificon14.gificon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheers, mav. Helps yourself to the free bar before this lot drink it dry.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OMDave:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by flipsix3:

I've had her, she's no great thing icon_wink.gificon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean she turned you down? icon15.gificon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

First time for everything I guess....

....and that first time was fifteen years ago, so she'd make it about 30 at a guess icon_frown.gificon_biggrin.gif

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I haven't had her but her salads are pretty good.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Leo30:

Think everybody has had her, her mother was no good either! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You shameless gerontophile icon_eek.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Cheers, mav. Helps yourself to the free bar before this lot drink it dry </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Free bar and I've had my hand in my pocket all night, and no I wasn't playing with myself icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OMDave:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Leo30:

Think everybody has had her, her mother was no good either! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You shameless gerontophile icon_eek.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He shags indian braves?!?! icon_confused.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mavericktango:

another congrats Spav

Cheers, mav. Helps yourself to the free bar before this lot drink it dry. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No Real Ale so I'll sit here fuming

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OMDave:You shameless gerontophile icon_eek.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He shags indian braves?!?! icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

Roman Abramovich

Now Comrades, it is time for our main event of the evening. Everything up to here has been a mere warm-up to what is to come next.

We shall begin handing out the main awards shortly, but first, comrade Romanov shall inform you about the new Soviet FMS.

another congrats Spav

Cheers, mav. Helps yourself to the free bar before this lot drink it dry. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No Real Ale so I'll sit here fuming </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I brought some ready made Arrowhead from the mighty village of Ombersley if the need occasioned! It was frozen in the trip over though so MAY taste a bit dodgy

Vladimir Romanov

Many of you will be wondering tonight just why we have decided to take over your FMS. Why, you must say, when they have all these billions of rubles are they interested in owning us lowly internet people? Well, my new Comrades, we understand that the fans are the beating heart of football (well, maybe Comrade Romanov does not understand this, but he is a little crazy - he even talks about himself in the third person) we know that our plans for your beautiful game will never get off the ground unless we have you onboard with our project.

It is for this reason that we have accquired FMS; we know that once you see how well we run this for you, you will be happy to have us pouring money into your beloved clubs. And trust us, we will run this FMS well. We must salute Comrade Abramovich for his vision, and know that without him football would have died.

The new FMS has arrived, and long will it live hand in hand with Mother Russia.

A brace for the absent Faramir. \o/

*slips OMDave a piece of paper with Genevieve's number on it* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

*calls the KGB to confiscate that slip of paper*

*hands Spav a can of Guinness in exchange* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

*mmm, what's this new libation?*

*mmm, what's this new libation?* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's like horlicks but a bit darker.

Some people call it 'The Black Stuff'. Others, 'Pure Genius'. It is the Holy Stout, that washeth away all sins icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BobBev:

It's like horlicks but a bit darker. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Philistine! icon_mad.gif

uh-oh, are we all going to have to pool our stoires and see the state redistribute them evenly among writers?

I don't want my work going to help The Don's profile - communism sucks! icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Roman Abramovich

*confiscates Flippers' awards and hands them to PM7*

Some people call it 'The Black Stuff'. Others, 'Pure Genius'. It is the Holy Stout, that washeth away all sins icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It has a dark side, and a light side, and it makes your universe fall apart...

...it's the anti-Force!!! icon_eek.gif

uh-oh, are we all going to have to pool our stoires and see the state redistribute them evenly among writers?

I don't want my work going to help The Don's profile - communism sucks! icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They probably won't redistribute the entire story, just a certain percentage of words that will be allocated to shorter tales.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BobBev:

It must be okay if Bob knows what it is.

*pours it carefully into a spare pint glass, watches the pretty way the head forms*

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brian of Nazareth:

right, time is against me and I must away for the night! Leaves running fast as drunken legs will carry him, wishing good luck to all who remain </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, erm, see you Bri!

They probably won't redistribute the entire story, just a certain percentage of words that will be allocated to shorter tales. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm only willing to give up my misspelt words

It must be okay if Bob knows what it is.

*pours it carefully into a spare pint glass, watches the pretty way the head forms* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pint? Head? Doesn't sound very horlicksy to me - don't drink it Spav, it's propably poisoned, they're all jealous you know!

Crazy Ivan

Best Story Character was the last award your hero Raptor won before he got to big for his own boots and we had to remove him from your scene. Your erstwhile leader is being taught the Eastern European way of life as we speak. He would have been sent to Siberia but for his services to the community. Instead, he is to be spared and given a chance to redeem himself and become a pupp… valuable addition to the cause.

Be aware that a further cleansing of the old guard is in the making should it opt to resist this new wave. Staunch capitalist pigs such as Mr. Winchester and Mr. Bartley have not left this place out of free will you know…

But enough of that. Tonight, we celebrate and get drunk. The nominees for Best Story Character 2005:

BobBev Stefan McCardle (Being Juergen Klinsmann - The Revenge Of The Tartan Army)

Brain of Nazareth Professor Xenon De Villiers (" What Is It With You And The Jews Adolf?")

flipsix3 Edgar Allen (Leaving the past behind (FM edition))

Brain of Nazareth Mickey Swarfiga (A Real Short Story)

Archived