Live from Moscow: The 2005 FMS Awards

Raptor

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by -Xenon-:

I'm gonna hit the road too.

Well done to all those that have picked up awards and to those who are about to.

icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheers Xenon. /wave

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mavericktango:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BobBev:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by flipsix3:

uh-oh, are we all going to have to pool our stoires and see the state redistribute them evenly among writers?

I don't want my work going to help The Don's profile - communism sucks! icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They probably won't redistribute the entire story, just a certain percentage of words that will be allocated to shorter tales. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm only willing to give up my misspelt words </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry mav - they will probably cherry pick the ones that have been spelt correctly and leave you with the rest.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by flipsix3:

*wonders if it's his BO*

*Wonders what exactly is going on* (vodka kicking in!)

*wonders "where's my Elvis?"* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I believe that it's just left the building

Crazy Ivan

Needless to say, nothing associated with that fascist pig, the arch-enemy of the Soviet Union, Adolf Hitler, can win this award.

At any rate, Brian of Nazareth has become the victim of his own success. By creating two decent story characters, he allowed them to take votes off each other. Despite winning more votes than BobBev, it's is the latter's character Stefan McCardle who wins this award.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Leo30:

I'm drunk and also missed the plot what is this thing about missing words etc and giving them to Donovan. Anyway where is the geezer? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is no plot - this is a Donovan story

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BobBev:

*wonders if it's his BO*

*Wonders what exactly is going on* (vodka kicking in!)

*wonders "where's my Elvis?"* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I believe that it's just left the building </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Vladimir Romanov

Such bad jokes will not be tolerated in the new state. Or just like George Burley, I'll make you go and work with Clive Woodward.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spav:

flippers, some good manly BO will help you pull with the local birds later on after the awards. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just set yourself up on MySpace - they come flocking from all over the world icon_rolleyes.gif

Match ball for Bev! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oi, I got my hat-trick first. icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spav:

Oi, I got my hat-trick first. icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you're on 2.5 strictly speaking icon_razz.gificon_wink.gif

Yeah, but one of yours was shared so yah boo sux icon_wink.gif

Vladimir Romanov

Those new to these pages will be the easiest for us to mould into the new ways of the Soviet regime, so whomever wins the Best Newcomer award, had better not get too big for their boots, or Crazy Ivan will pay you a very personal visit.

The nominees are:

attjen

loyalwolvesfan

Spav

uskopite

I think you're on 2.5 strictly speaking icon_razz.gificon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Remember those days Flip when we only had 2.5 or less awards icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Peacemaker7:

Remember those days Flip when we only had 2.5 or less awards icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Crikey, I think we're getting old icon_wink.gif In fact Bo's rise adds weight to that theory - masters of the game unite icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OMDave:

Man, these old guys really watch each other's back icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah - we've like bonded man.

Oops, I was so busy feigning mock indignance that I forgot to congratulate Bob on his third award of the night. Well done, crazy dancer!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like these new crazy words icon_biggrin.gif

I think you're on 2.5 strictly speaking icon_razz.gificon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, but I always round up, so I say it's 3.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Terk:

Vladimir Romanov

He must be banned now before he brings down the state. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or more importantly, before he beats my eight awards in one night record icon_razz.gif

But well done Spav, and welcome to most elusive club on the forum. Even Raptor isn't a member icon_biggrin.gif

Roman Abramovich

We continue with the award for Most Funniest Writer. Let it be clear to you all that humour will be tolerated in the Soviet FMS, but dare not make fun of our beloved Soviet leaders. And if you do, a nice trip to pleasant camps of the Gulag will no doubt change your minds.

The Nominees:

BobBev

Brian of Nazareth

flipsix3

Peacemaker7

/wonders if Spav will be updating his "from" in a PM7 style </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

Fight! Fight! Fight! icon_wink.gif

Roman Abramovich

While we shall not tolerate religion in the future, we shall turn a blind eye for this one time. At any rate, he’s not the messiah, he’s a very naughty boy!

The winner: Brian of Nazareth

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WLKRAS:

Roman Abramovich

While we shall not tolerate religion in the future, we shall turn a blind eye for this one time. At any rate, he’s not the messiah, he’s a very naughty boy!

The winner: Brian of Nazareth </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well done BoN. Keep it warm for me icon_razz.gif

On a serious note, the Best Newcomer Award is an honour. To be chosen from so many new faces is indeed humbling. Thanks everyone. icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It can only be won once, and so is imo the most special award you can get.

<hates web-lag>

Well done Bri, should have stuck around mate!

...and a nice humorous award title too... "Most Funniest" icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oops :/

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Peacemaker7:

On a serious note, the Best Newcomer Award is an honour. To be chosen from so many new faces is indeed humbling. Thanks everyone. icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It can only be won once, and so is imo the most special award you can get. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So special I was never eligible for it. Elusive WAS the right description PM icon_wink.gif

Archived