Live from Moscow: The 2005 FMS Awards

Raptor

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OMDave:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spav:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OMDave:

On this one night, my 'refresh' button sees more action than during the rest of the year icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep Dave, I'm doing better now I realised that I can use the F5 button instead of returning to the front screen and releoading the thread. icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't even know F5 did that. I just pressed the 'refresh' button in my browser icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks for the tip icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Spoiled for choice with a micrs*ft multimedia keyboard, get your Refresh button on the browser, F5, and a special Refresh key on the keyboard - perhaps the greatest waste of space ever?

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brian of Nazareth:

stop with the funky chicken dance icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

funky chicken? - don't you recognise a Gay Gordon when you see one?

Vladimir Romanov

But you have shown an amazing inability to decide which you loved best, and so we have joint award winners. displaced_seagull (Build a Bonfire - Scare a Rook) and Spav (The Unbeaten Run – Tale Of A "Fair Weather" Fan) share the award, but seeing as Spav has turned up tonight, he gets to keep the trophy. Well done Comrade Spaz.

This indecision will not do under the Soviet FMS regime.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Leo30:

I thought he was doing Agadoo. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What? Bob's having homosexual loving with a Nigerian Under-21 striker? Someone call the News of the World!! icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BobBev:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brian of Nazareth:

funky chicken? - don't you recognise a Gay Gordon when you see one? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Gay Gordon usually involves a female dancing partner icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Spoiled for choice with a micrs*ft multimedia keyboard, get your Refresh button on the browser, F5, and a special Refresh key on the keyboard - perhaps the greatest waste of space ever? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you not watched Didier Drogba in comparison to Hernan Crespo

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by flipsix3:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BobBev:

funky chicken? - don't you recognise a Gay Gordon when you see one? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Gay Gordon usually involves a female dancing partner icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not the way I do it!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Okkas:

Have you not watched Didier Drogba in comparison to Hernan Crespo </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Careful what you say about Didier icon15.gificon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by flipsix3:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Gay Gordon usually involves a female dancing partner icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not the way I do it!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

he hasn't won all these stories for lack of imagination you know icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Okkas:

Have you not watched Didier Drogba in comparison to Hernan Crespo </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Careful what you say about Didier icon15.gificon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I love the clumbsy, combersen (sp) idiot as much as the next chelsea fan when we play long ball football. But Hernan is awesome when comparing!

Not the way I do it!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

he hasn't won all these stories for lack of imagination you know icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, maybe Gay Gordon is his hint on a new revaltory Celtic tale? icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spav:

Thanks for the latest award.

Don't you just love it when an Aussie is co-winner of the Best British Story. icon_biggrin.gif

*joins Bob in the whatever dance he thinks it is* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aussies are Brits though surely icon_biggrin.gif

I love the clumbsy, combersen (sp) idiot as much as the next chelsea fan when we play long ball football. But Hernan is awesome when comparing! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can we have him back, then? icon_biggrin.gif

Sriously though, there's a reason why Mourinho wanted him (we'd played Porto in the CL group stage), and why he's kept playing him. He's the only reason Chelsea got past Bayern in the CL last season. Eventually, he'll win you around icon_wink.gif

Careful what you say about Didier icon15.gificon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I love the clumbsy, combersen (sp) idiot as much as the next chelsea fan when we play long ball football. But Hernan is awesome when comparing! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Crazy Ivan

And another thing that will be a thing of the past under the Soviet Empire Mk.II is that the Motherland will be tucked in with The Rest of the World in these awards.

It shall eliminate anomalies and pityful resistance such as voting against From Russia, without a clue, obviously the best story in this category, but like How did I end up here? and Sorrento and the Amalfi, a victim of

flipsix3 and his Leaving the past behind (FM edition), who you voted in as the award winner this year.

In fact, Moskva is considering taking away your voting rights altogether...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Leo30:

You guys be careful you wanna watch what your shaking it might drop off if theres excessive movement. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hows that wkd going? ready for another? icon_wink.gif

Sriously though, there's a reason why Mourinho wanted him (we'd played Porto in the CL group stage), and why he's kept playing him. He's the only reason Chelsea got past Bayern in the CL last season. Eventually, he'll win you around icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He destroyed us at Anfield in the league this season icon_frown.gif

*watch it fall off and then quickly re-attach, that's what it's all about* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ooh the cheap prosthetic, ooh the cheap prosthetic!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by attjen:

<discovered passed-out under the table... the bouncers are notified...> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<Watches the typically rough'n'ready Russian goons bodily remove Attjen>

Hi Attjen, bye Attjen icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by attjen:

<discovered passed-out under the table... the bouncers are notified...> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

everyone else wonders how the hell he got in without being noticed.

perhaps it was when bob was dancing for the first time...

time for a wake up drink then... doubles allround!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Terk:

He destroyed us at Anfield in the league this season icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He destroyed you in the UEFA Cup with Marseille too icon_biggrin.gif

I was at the return leg in Marseille. Fabulous! icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by -Xenon-:

Drogba played so much better for Marseilles than he does now for Chelsea.

The UEFA Cup semi against Newcastle springs to mind. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, sweet memory icon_cool.gif

Bob, a bone of contention with me. Is that the hokey-pokey or hokey-kokey that you're doing? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Depends if you're American (then the former) or a Brit (the latter)

and if anyone gets a chance, try doing a search on the former through the Washington Post webiste - part of a fun competition they hold had someone rewriting the Hokey Pokey as written by Shakespeare - VERY funny stuff

Bob, a bone of contention with me. Is that the hokey-pokey or hokey-kokey that you're doing? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pay attention Spav, I alrady told you I was doing the macarena!

(it's the okey-kokey I believe)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Terk:

anybody going to congratulate flipsix? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will, go me! Why?

?jumps back a page

Ooh, cheers lads icon_eek.gif

Sriously though, there's a reason why Mourinho wanted him (we'd played Porto in the CL group stage), and why he's kept playing him. He's the only reason Chelsea got past Bayern in the CL last season. Eventually, he'll win you around icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is the first time I remember ever putting the big man down in public. I am usually his biggest fan. But Crespo has begin to show his real class of late.

Didier is great when we wanna whack it long though. Just wish they could teach composure! He'd be immense!

Archived