4-2-2-2 'il Devasto' Upgrated Tactic Pack Modern Style

I'm combining them for the best results. I play this tactic with FC Barcelona Atletic (FC Barcelona's second team). I like using the standard-version the most. You'll score more than enough, conceive less.

During the game i often switch to the defensive-version or the offensive-version depending on my opposition. That's getting the best out of this tactic. ;)

How are you combining them if you have put the game on holiday or simulation as you call it?

Instructions for using the download-link: (they work!)

Take this link: http://sharebigfile.com/en/file/4479/Il-Devasto-tactieken-pack-rar.html

Scroll all the way down and at the bottom they ask for a three digit code, which appears in a little square at the right. Insert those digits and press 'submit'. A new screen appears. Wait untill the downloadlink appears. Press 'Download!' at the centre of the screen. The file will start downloading.....

been using at tweaked version its early days in but looking good so far

sheffieldwednesdaysheff.png

craigsimontaylornewsinb.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Looks good but you only have 3 at the back and a DM. Is this one of your tweaks?

Does anyone know how this pack compares to the original classic tactic and whether the ideas from Bassel were used for the defence or whether all the tweaks came from the Dutch re-creators?

I have just started to use these with my Welling side in the BSP. Even in the first game playing away with the defensive version, the movement forward is great. My players are actually passing to other players who are moving forward into space. Brilliant!

This is just one of the tweaks possible. The tactic appears to run even well if you position:

The LCD as a DM:

----------LCA---RCA---------

LAM---------------------RAM

---------LCM-----RCM-------

---------------DM-------------

LD------------CD---------RD

---------------GK-------------

The LCA as a AM

---------------ST--------------

LAM--------AMC-------RAM

--------LCM------RCM-------

LD-----LCD-----RCD-----RV

--------------GK---------------

Those are just 2 of the extra options for playing these tactics.

But in my opinion the tactics are best played in the downloadable versions.

• 4 months later...

2nd season with Bari and won the league using these 3 formations, mainly the counter due to most teams coming out and trying to stick it up me. First XI consisted of:

GK: Vanderlei

RB: Hargreaves/De Silvestri

CB: Bocchetti

CB: Burdisso

LB: Antonelli/McCann

RCM: N'Zonzi/Defour

LCM: Badelj/Almiron

RW: Llajic/Barretto

LW: Ghezzal/Badelj

RF: Acquafresca/Okaka

LF: Okaka/Barretto

Not an amazing squad but consistantly passed the ball well and won the majority of the games by 2 goals. Had a few mares namely a 4-0 away defeat to Inter and losing in the UEFA cup to Socheaux but overall looking to build on this now. Well done on these - should help me make Bari the biggest team in Italy in no time :)

Archived