Coldarra- A New Nation (Sign-Up)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

League: League 3

Team Name: Atlético Rivendell

Nickname: Guerrero de la puerco vegija

Reputation: TBA (I haven't figured out the best way to assign it as of yet)

Stadium Name: Iglesia Dolor

City: Rivendell

Capacity: 3,000

Training: 16 (£10.5)

Youth: 16 (10.2)

Academy: Yes (£1m)

Money Left - £2,300,000 for the bank

Home Kit (Shirt, Shorts, Socks, Text, GK Color) Red/White Stripes, Blue, White, Blue, Green

Away Kit(Shirt, Shorts, Socks, Text, GK Color) Yellow, Blue, White, Green, Pink

3rd Kit (Shirt, Shorts, Socks, Text, GK Color) Blue/Black Stripes, White, White, White, Orange

Chairman Name: Julio Iglesias

Manager Name: Enrique Iglesias

Manager Specialty (3 Attributes at 20): Motivating, Man Management, Judging Player Ability

Player

Name: Gandalf (no second name)

City: Rivendell

Team: (My Team) Atlético Rivendell

Height: 185

Weight: 85kg

I would like my team to be rivals to any other team from LOTR at rating 50. Any other team from Rivendell to be set at 100 please.

I Would let the players take their own destiny. To much tinkering will be a real headace.

Just report on clubs and our special players until they retire (and maybe manage our teams). Then allow us minor tweaks on the clubs. But only things like stadium and facilities etc. Maybe feeder clubs and commercial links etc. Allow us to work the finacials to give our manager the platform to succeed. Leave the team and club to him.

That would be easy to manage. This is a great idea but do not give yourself to much of a headache doing it

Regarding the Reputations it will all depend on Coldarra. Are they going to be a small nation or a large one?

With 392cities I would say a large one. So maybe the top division will be on a par with say Belgium or maybe Poland or Denmark. With maybe a 25m population.

I would then follow suit with this setup. You can either use their top teams to dictate an even reputation maybe for all teams in each division. i.e. All top tier teams would be say 5,000 reputation. and go from there. Div 1 could be 4000 and so on.

other than that you can draw lots and have a random number. Again for the top division you could set 24 random numbers between 5,000 and 7,500 (not to be real madrid from the off) and then each player picks a random number. Luck is the key here. And again lowering the rating per division keeps it even.

3rd choice is we spend money on our reputations. i.e. 250,000 buys you 100 reputation as an example so £2.5m would buy you 1,000 reputation points. If you spend nothing then you start at 500. SI seem to set the smallest clubs at 500 so this could be the basic minimum.

I would also lower the league setup. Maybe 4 leagues of 16 (making cup creation easy) keep the backbone easy to manage. 30 games a season with 2 cups would be nice. Add Europe into that with internationals and a winter break and you have a nice fairly quick season to manage. If you throw a few AI curve balls in the mix (i.e. hard to beat AI teams) this will be a great sign up.

Just a few ideas to help

I am looking forward to this. KUTGW

League 2

Team Name: The Vale F.C

Nickname: Adepts

Stadium Name: Energy Arena

City: The Vale

Capacity: 16200 extra (27M)

Training: 14(8.4M)

Youth: 14(8.2M)

Academy: Yes(1M)

Home Kit Blue, White, Blue, White, Purple

Away Kit Red, White, Red, White, Brown

3rd Kit Yellow, White, Yellow, White, Blue

Chairman Name: Isaac Sexybeard

Manager Name: Garret Inferno

Manager Specialty (3 Attributes at 20): Motivating, Determination, Man Management

Player

Name: Matthew Boulder

City: The Vale

Team: The Vale F.C

Height: 198

Weight: 84

If there's still space i'll like to enter my own team & player into this

Team

League: League 2

Team Name: Lugard Masters

Nickname: The Masters

Stadium Name: Masters ArenA

City: Lugard

Capacity: 8,000 (3000 extra - £5M)

Training: 15 (£9.4M)

Youth: 15 (£9.2M)

Academy: Yes (£1m)

Money Left - £26.4M for the bank

Home Kit (Shirt, Shorts, Socks, Text, GK Color) Green, Green, Green, Black, Blue

Away Kit(Shirt, Shorts, Socks, Text, GK Color) Gold, Navy, Gold, Navy/Blue, High vis orange

3rd Kit (Shirt, Shorts, Socks, Text, GK Color) White/Black Stripes, Black, Black, White, Black

Chairman Name: T.H.E Stig

Manager Name: Chris Johnson

Manager Specialty (3 Attributes at 20): Man Management, Tactical Knowledge, Determination

Player

Name: Gus Crazy

City: Lugard

Team: (My Team) Lugard Masters

Height: 190

Weight: 87kg

closing date is 30th Jan so you should be ok mate.

Not heard much at the mo. I think Spartan is working hard on the format of the league and probably tapping away at creating the other teams to fill the league up.

I can give you one more.

Team

League: Premier

Team Name: Hurican SE FC

Nickname: The Cyclones

Stadium Name: Thundering Meadows

City: Storm's End

Capacity: 27,000 (20M)

Training: 18 (12.7M)

Youth: 17 (11.3M)

Academy: Yes (1M)

Home Kit (Shirt, Shorts, Socks, Text, GK Color) White/Grey Stripes, Black, Grey, Black, Gold

Away Kit(Shirt, Shorts, Socks, Text, GK Color) Yellow/Black Stripes, Black, White, Black, Grey

Chairman Name: Russell Parsons

Manager Name: Alan Boyle

Manager Specialty (3 Attributes at 20): Judging Player Ability, Man Management, Tactical Knowledge

Player

Name: Ryan Andrews

City: Storm's End

Team: Hurican SE FC

Height: 202 cm

Weight: 78 kg

Sry, been a busy couple days, which is the main reason that I have the application open for so long, because I have a busy week or two as the semester starts and settle into a new routine. Their will be a total of 72 teams in this set-up, I have decided, whoever signs up and then whatever teams that I have to create to make up the difference. I am in the process of coming up with those teams and all else will be unveiled with the start of the sign-up proper. So, keep those applications coming.

League: League 3

Team Name: Miércoles 2 de Junio

Nickname: Jóvenes

Stadium Name: Mal Estado

City: Buryhill

Capacity: 3000

Training: 14 (£8.4M)

Youth: 20 (£15M)

Academy: YES (£1M)

Home Kit (Shirt, Shorts, Socks, Text, GK Color) All dark green with gold stripes, GK all white

Away Kit(Shirt, Shorts, Socks, Text, GK Color) All gold, dark green trim GK all black

Chairman Name: Jonny Hollywood

Manager Name: Victor Panache

Manager Specialty (3 Attributes at 20): Judging player potential, working with youngsters, attacking

Player

Name: Nureyev Al Nasri

City: Braem

Team: Miércoles 2 de Junio

Height: 5'10

Weight: 12 st 8

if your still taking entries ill have as follows.

League: League 1

Team Name: FC Rovers

Nickname: The Hornets

Reputation: TBA (I haven't figured out the best way to assign it as of yet) Any

Stadium Name: The Hive

City: Storms End

Capacity: 16,000

Training: Top

Youth: Average

Academy: Average

Home Kit (Shirt, Shorts, Socks, Text, GK Color) Orange main black stripes on side. GK - White Shirt Blue sleves.

Away Kit(Shirt, Shorts, Socks, Text, GK Color) White background Blue stripes (up and down) GK Blue white sleves

3rd Kit (Shirt, Shorts, Socks, Text, GK Color) OPTIONAL GK only Plain yellow

Chairman Name: Pierre Chaimberlin

Manager Name: Dale Whitehouse

Manager Specialty (3 Attributes at 20): Man Management, Juging player ability, financial control

Player

Name: Don Campbell

City: Storms End

Team: FC Rovers (favored club aswell please)

Height: 5'9

Weight: 8st 5

Derbies are always put in, they will be thematic and local, so the ones you request will be put in as well as a bunch of others. I enjoy the banter that derbies allow for. And entries are always welcome until I finish the editing, which will hopefully be done this weekend.

Just out of interest can I ask this

How are attendances calculated? If someone has asked for a 45,000 seater stadium what will their support be set to? Or will this be left blank and dependent on success in season one and reputation?

It would be unfair to give someone a larger fan base than another even if in a lower league. While reputations are expected to be higher in the top division how will support be managed to not allow an early unbalance in the game?

Team Name: Enter Shikari F.C.

Nickname: The Hunters

Stadium Name: Ram Meadow

City: Fadrex City

Capacity: 15000 - £0m - £0m

Training: 20 - £15m - £15m

Youth: 20 - £15m - £30m

Academy: Yes - £1.0M - £31m

Home Kit (Shirt, Shorts, Socks, Text, GK Color) Red, Black, Red, Yellow

Away Kit(Shirt, Shorts, Socks, Text, GK Color) Bright Green, Black, Black, Bright Green, Grey

3rd Kit (Shirt, Shorts, Socks, Text, GK Color) Blue, White, White, Blue, Green

Chairman Name: Flamers

Manager Name: Matthew Beale

Manager Specialty (3 Attributes at 20): Mental, Motivating, Discipline

Does that mean I get £69m in the bank?

Player:

Name: Matthew Beale Jr.

City: Bury St Edmunds (It's in England)

Team: Enter Shikari F.C.

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 12st 8

Hope thats right :)

Flamers

Team Name: Enter Shikari F.C.

Nickname: The Hunters

Stadium Name: Ram Meadow

City: Flamersville

Capacity: 15000 - £0m - £0m

Training: 20 - £15m - £15m

Youth: 20 - £15m - £30m

Academy: Yes - £1.0M - £31m

Home Kit (Shirt, Shorts, Socks, Text, GK Color) Red, Black, Red, Yellow

Away Kit(Shirt, Shorts, Socks, Text, GK Color) Bright Green, Black, Black, Bright Green, Grey

3rd Kit (Shirt, Shorts, Socks, Text, GK Color) Blue, White, White, Blue, Green

Chairman Name: Flamers

Manager Name: Matthew Beale

Manager Specialty (3 Attributes at 20): Mental, Motivating, Discipline

Does that mean I get £69m in the bank?

Player:

Name: Matthew Beale Jr.

City: Bury St Edmunds (It's in England)

Team: Enter Shikari F.C.

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 12st 8

Hope thats right :)

Flamers

Pretty sure "Flamersville" isn't on the list of new cities linked in the OP. Otherwise looks ok (Not sure what the stance on players that aren't from Coldarra is though)

Just out of interest can I ask this

How are attendances calculated? If someone has asked for a 45,000 seater stadium what will their support be set to? Or will this be left blank and dependent on success in season one and reputation?

It would be unfair to give someone a larger fan base than another even if in a lower league. While reputations are expected to be higher in the top division how will support be managed to not allow an early unbalance in the game?

Also what will our stadiums be? can we develop terracing for less than £1m per 1000 seats to make our grounds bigger or are they to be all seater stadiums. Does FM even allow terracing in the game any more?

Stadiums will be all-seaters. I haven't yet figured out how much everything will cost regarding seats, but that will be determined at the end of the first season. Attendances will be left blank as I am trying to keep everything random except for what you determine in your sign-up form and reputation

League: League 3 (Pick One)

Team Name: Army of the Dragon FC

Nickname: Asha'Man

Stadium Name: Black Tower

City: Caemlyn

Capacity: 6000 (5M)

Training: 12 (6.4M)

Youth: 12 (6.4M)

Home Kit (Shirt, Shorts, Socks, Text, GK Color) Black, Black, Black, Gold on Black, Yellow

Away Kit(Shirt, Shorts, Socks, Text, GK Color) Red, Red, Red, Red on Black, Black

Chairman Name: Lews Therin Telamon

Manager Name: Damer Flinn

Manager Specialty (3 Attributes at 20): Judging Player Ability, Discipline, Hardness of Training

Player

Name: Mazrim Taim

City: Fal Moran

Team: Army of the Dragon F.C.

Height: 6'1

Weight: 190

It should be ready to go by Thursday evening. I have work tonight and a lot going on tomorrow. Wednesday will be the day to get the final kinks out and then Thursday should be the day to get everything up and running.

Am I too late?

League: League 2

Team Name: Alaric

Nickname: Alaric

Stadium Name: The Rising Phoenix

City: Riva

Capacity: 11000 (10M)

Training: 20 (15M)

Youth: 20 (15M)

Home Kit (Shirt, Shorts, Socks, Text, GK Color) Orange, Black, Orange, Black on Orange, Purple

Away Kit(Shirt, Shorts, Socks, Text, GK Color) Black, Orange, Black, Orange on Black, Green

Chairman Name: Aerylis Da'mato (female)

Manager Name: Stefan Assanath

Manager Specialty (3 Attributes at 20): Judging Player Ability, Judging Player Potential, Tactical Knowledge

(should be 9m left in the kitty.)

Player

Name: Theranath

City: Riva

Team: Alaric

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 165

Sorry about the delay, called into work yesterday. Finishing up the last bits today, as soon as its ready it will go up, but updates might not come this weekend. It's Super Bowl weekend here in the States, and as a delivery driver, I am working all day on Saturday and Sunday

Archived