*** Squad Analyzer for FM2011 ***

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will you update the FMSEXML ?

Sorry Macgyver0, I can't because it was created using a framework created by someone else, DrBernhard. He didn't update his thread about the framework. I've tried to contact him via PM, but no response ...

I understand this is the biggest flaw of this tool, with my limited programming skill, I can't read the player data directly from the game like other scouting tool :(

Wow! just Wow! so i started using this for the 1st time over the weekend and have revamped my 451 based on my best personnel and tayloring each position to what those players are rated the highest at and my club has gone from middle of the pack to near promotion with 2 matches left! thank you, this is the best tool i've come across yet.

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the link! I have downloaded it but cant get it to work.

I have imported it with text files ( player screen, ctrl + p and save as textfile ). But when i'm going to fmsquadanalyzer all the player skills have 0 maybe 1 or 2 skills have the right number.

What am i doing wrong?

Right now the only method that works with 11.3 is the printing method. You will have to go through each player's detail screen and click Ctrl-P to Print Screen. A box will appear asking if you want to print it as a , a web page, or a text file. Select text file and click ok. It will prompt you for a directory to save the text file. Pick any directory; it doesn't matter as long as you remember where you saved them.

Once you've printed out all of your player's files, you can import them into the Squad Analyzer program. Open it, then go to the 'Program' menu and select 'Import Player Data'. A dialog will open with 'Source File' in the upper left. There will be three options underneath: 'FM Text File's Folder', 'Genie Scout CSV File' and 'FMSE XML File'. Select 'FM Text File's Folder'. To the right, you will see a directory path with a button with '...' on it. Click the button and navigate to the directory in which you saved all of the player text files. Click the Preview button and make sure all of your players show up. Close the preview window and click 'Save!'. All of your players are now loaded into the database.

Once you have all of the players entered, you can play around the Squad Analyzer functionality. It's all pretty straightforward.

Right now the only method that works with 11.3 is the printing method. You will have to go through each player's detail screen and click Ctrl-P to Print Screen. A box will appear asking if you want to print it as a , a web page, or a text file. Select text file and click ok. It will prompt you for a directory to save the text file. Pick any directory; it doesn't matter as long as you remember where you saved them.

Once you've printed out all of your player's files, you can import them into the Squad Analyzer program. Open it, then go to the 'Program' menu and select 'Import Player Data'. A dialog will open with 'Source File' in the upper left. There will be three options underneath: 'FM Text File's Folder', 'Genie Scout CSV File' and 'FMSE XML File'. Select 'FM Text File's Folder'. To the right, you will see a directory path with a button with '...' on it. Click the button and navigate to the directory in which you saved all of the player text files. Click the Preview button and make sure all of your players show up. Close the preview window and click 'Save!'. All of your players are now loaded into the database.

Once you have all of the players entered, you can play around the Squad Analyzer functionality. It's all pretty straightforward.

I did al that. But then when i go to squad analyzer all the attributes are 0. All attributes besides passing and teamwork.

I did al that. But then when i go to squad analyzer all the attributes are 0. All attributes besides passing and teamwork.

Are you using non-English language on your game? This tool works for English only ...

• 6 months later...
Damn it ... my website myfm.co.cc is down for good ... the hosting accused me violating something, while I've done nothing for the past 3 months :(For the moment, here is the link:http://www.gamefront.com/files/20617795/FMsquadV2.1.zipBut no tutorial, no explanation ... all lost with the website :mad:

This link is down too...

Is there something illegal about this program? I have plenty of webspace and would be willing to host it for you on my site, but i need to know if there's something about the program that's getting it removed from every host you've had it on so far.

It works for FM12 as you can adjust yourself attributes you need to calculate. The big trouble is to export the attributes in a file since Genie Scout cannot export anymore players attributes (due to SI "stupid" decision).

So I create a menu in FM12 with all attributes needed, print in a HTML file with Ctrl+P, translate with Excel from HTML to csv file and it works perfectly in FMSquad.

• 2 weeks later...

An invaluable tool for FM11, it also works for FM12 as jim morrow already mentioned..you can download FMsquadV2.1 here: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?sl19bvc1fl5dvi9

A quick guide for totally beginners..extract the .rar file..create a folder with your team's name at FMsquadV2.1/DATA/TEXT/..then open your game save, go to the players overview-attributes, click FM Options and print screen as text file and save at your team's folder (FMsquadV2.1/DATA/TEXT/your team's folder)..you must print screen as text file for all your players, changing "special" letters, for example "ä", "á", "ë" etc. with "normal" letters "a", "e" etc. cause fmsquad doesn't "read" "special" letters..then execute fmsquad2.exe and click Program, Import Player Data, choose FM Text File's Folder and browse your team's folder..then Preview and Save..then click Player, Player Rating, Show Filter and type your Club's name...now you could also check your players Skills, Strength & Weakness and Squad Wizard and make all the alterations you wish...Enjoy!!!

Many thanks to h4r1 for this great utility and i hope that he'll update it for the next FM games... :D

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't visited this forum lately (busy with work work work :(), so I was surprised to find out that this tool is still used.

The main problem with this tool that it's depend on other application (Genie Scout, FMSEXML) to retrieve players data from the game easily.

And I haven't provided a decent tutorial since my website gone.

So I will release this tool as soon as I have time with these modifications:

1. Import player data from in-game Print features: either print a player to a text file, OR print a list of players to a HTML files. So no need other applications anymore!

2. Include a tutorial document in the download, no more confusion anymore.

So I will release this tool as soon as I have time with these modifications:

1. Import player data from in-game Print features: either print a player to a text file, OR print a list of players to a HTML files. So no need other applications anymore!

2. Include a tutorial document in the download, no more confusion anymore.

Finally I've done the modifications above, see the first post to download it ...

This link is down too...

Is there something illegal about this program? I have plenty of webspace and would be willing to host it for you on my site, but i need to know if there's something about the program that's getting it removed from every host you've had it on so far.

Hi Chas,

Sorry I haven't been on this forum for a long time, and I've missed your valuable offer :p

I assured you there's nothing illegal with my program. I created this tool to help this community to make this game more enjoyable, and I did it absolutely for free. I've seen similar tool using Excel, but I didn't like it since we must hand-typing each player attributes, it's time consuming ...

If your offer still available, you can PM me, I will be very grateful ...

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived