[Release] MiniScout beta

amster

Yeh I cant wait for this, I got some cracking youth players at the end of my first season thanks to Genie Scout working - but that was the only time its worked and the last few seasons has been pretty dry with regard to bringing in youth players and while Im on schedule in terms of league progress, Im well behind to virtually non-existant in building any kind of youth system

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by frogface:

it is out now - enjoy my fellow fm managers </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

my mistake it is not yet out - there is a link on his site now for 8.0.2 but the correct download is not there yet

but we must be very close!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by maansson:

You can't trick me like that. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know, I was gutted thought it was ready - cant be long now though to wait

nearly there

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by maansson:

I have Vista right now and there were no problems with the last version. Just make sure you right click both Fm.exe and mini-SE_1.x.exe and take Run as administrator. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks for that will try it

Found a thing that doesn't work. When you look at a staff member you can't see his CA/PA, which you could in previous versions. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Works for me...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stella:

is it worth downloading if you still have 8.0.1? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't you just use the older version? I didn't try it before patching today...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scotty Walds:

Works for me... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Are you sure that it's not some old numbers from a previously watched player? Are you running Vista or XP?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scotty Walds:

Works for me... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Are you sure that it's not some old numbers from a previously watched player? Are you running Vista or XP? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They change, and match FMM's values... Vista

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pengo:

How do i get Mini SE Show up in game? I play FM2008 in full screen mode. The last one used to beable to show up while playing the game. Now i can make it appear :'(. Help please </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Download program winontop from the net.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ozi:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pengo:

How do i get Mini SE Show up in game? I play FM2008 in full screen mode. The last one used to beable to show up while playing the game. Now i can make it appear :'(. Help please </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Download program winontop from the net. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I never had to download it

• 4 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">How do i get Mini SE Show up in game? I play FM2008 in full screen mode. The last one used to beable to show up while playing the game. Now i can make it appear :'(. Help please </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have the same problem as Pengo

I tried downloading this winontop but don't understand it.

Can we have the scout visible while playing the game? If so how do we do it.

cheers

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheoWalcott89:

isnt there any way to use this without opening fm first? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, as it uses FM to grab the data

Archived