Is it worth me continuing or should i wait?

I'm having no problem and able to sell players OK. I'd not say there is a transfer bug as such but there perhaps does not some tweaking in prices AI managers are letting key players sell for

If you have the game why wait...just play and enjoy it

Unplayable.

I've just played Havant & W vs Weston S Mare 8 times without successfully watching anything that resembled a football match.

Never mind the tfr bug. FM11 is evidently following the tradition of not being playable until the final patch.

Try again in February 2011. Untill then, it's back to a fully patched FM10.

Out of interest exactly what issues are there then that you feel means you dont see anything remotely resembling a football match. I ask this because this statement appears OTT

I find the game so far to be a little dissapointing .Maybe the next patch will fix some of the bugs, but that means we have to wait another month to have a more playable FM.So i stopped playing until the next patch is released, but i have to say it's kinda painful to buy a product and not be able to enjoy it at it's full potential.

I'm in 2013 and have just bought gareth bale for £6.5 million having had £20 million turned down approximately one week earlier.

The problem is two fold: Players become upset far too easily is a big problem in itself but this is then compounded by the computer teams then selling these players off for a very low fee. Playing as liverpool I have been able to build a world class squad by simply buying unsettled 'superstars' for very little money. I won the league by a mile last season scoring over 100 goals in the process.

It means that the game is too easy. It doesnt even matter that I cant sell players because I am able to buy world class players by simply using prize money, sponsorship money and tv money.

I am running away with the league again this season, its pointless.

Not saying the Neymar transfer is dubious, i see it as fairly normal, i'm just pointing out that that is the biggest transfer on my game. Interesting points here. I may continue with this game but at a slow pace and not going past the 1st season. So long as i'm not in the Premier League, it won't affect me as much. Messing around on the editor at the minute building a team of golden oldies anyway :)

There are some people on the forum claiming it is unplayable. Now lets quantify this, there are over 150,000 registered users on here. Of which around 50 or so are making lots of noise about a broken game. Not to mention the 100's of thousands not registered that have bought the game.

That must leave loads of others who are playing away without thinking its unplayable.

Is the transfer system 100% correct? No.

Is it broken to the point of unplayability? No, not IMO.

Will it get better? Only SI can answer that.

Agreed definately playable. Just had my best ever first season, normally I find them boring as they are not my players as I like to build my own team but with the new features forund it rather enjoyable. Get playing cause your wasting time

Start your game.

Barring a long-term injury, yes - he's still our best centre-back today, and he may still be our best centre-back next year, too.

Vidic is probably the best centre back in the league - miles better than Ferdinand who is not the player he was imo.

Vidic is probably the best centre back in the league - miles better than Ferdinand who is not the player he was imo.

Er, no!

Vidić is by far the nastier centre-back, but you never see that side of Ferdinand simply because he never gets himself into such a position requiring such aggression.

Ferdinand is a still better centre-back despite the injuries. Vidić is a rock and compliments him well, but in terms of defending, Ferdinand is superior and therefore a better defender.

Er, no!

Vidić is by far the nastier centre-back, but you never see that side of Ferdinand simply because he never gets himself into such a position requiring such aggression.

Ferdinand is a still better centre-back despite the injuries. Vidić is a rock and compliments him well, but in terms of defending, Ferdinand is superior and therefore a better defender.

You need to watch more football. Vidic is better than Ferdinand, its pretty simple really. Hes losing his pace and his cultured defensive way of passing the ball is beginning to get him in trouble. Hes even lost the arm band to Vidic because you can't always rely on him to play!

You need to watch more football. Vidic is better than Ferdinand, its pretty simple really. Hes losing his pace and his cultured defensive way of passing the ball is beginning to get him in trouble. Hes even lost the arm band to Vidic because you can't always rely on him to play!

Statements like this one in bold are crass and arrogant. If any of us are renowned world experts on football then we would/are(who knows who lurks behind a user name) already working in the world of football/football journalism.

However this forum, is like being down the pub discussing football with your mates and its all about opinion. Its not up to you or me or anyone to say that someone is 100% right or wrong, as with everything in football its an opinion.

Vidic and Ferdinand are great centrebacks but both have weaknesses, Rio's being injuries, Vidic's being temperament and Fernando Torres. If it was just about ability, Rio is comfortably ahead.

Are they the best in the league, even thats debatable these days.

Carry on your game, by the time you get to the EPL, it will be december and the new patch will be out.

I didnt want to start, but seeing as I'm playing as Bury Town, none of this will effect me and by the time I make it (if I make it) it should be all sorted.

Continue definitely gets my vote, when i first started FM11 I was getting really pee'd off and very frustrated but once I found a way of improving my players I've really started to enjoy it now, I'm carrying on my season and when the patches start coming out it's just going to get even better.

Statements like this one in bold are crass and arrogant. If any of us are renowned world experts on football then we would/are(who knows who lurks behind a user name) already working in the world of football/football journalism.

However this forum, is like being down the pub discussing football with your mates and its all about opinion. Its not up to you or me or anyone to say that someone is 100% right or wrong, as with everything in football its an opinion.

Vidic and Ferdinand are great centrebacks but both have weaknesses, Rio's being injuries, Vidic's being temperament and Fernando Torres. If it was just about ability, Rio is comfortably ahead.

Are they the best in the league, even thats debatable these days.

Not crass and arrogant, just the facts. Couple of years back they were the best in the league, I'm not sure who is now.

Archived