[RELEASE] MRT90's Brazilian Real Legues for FM11

Mrt90

I also get the same error as the screenshot amn posted. I do think its because I use a few other competition updates. I created egypt, morocco and saudi arabia to use in my game with your brazil update. These worked fine with your versions for patch 11.2 but now are incompatible. Seems i cant use your update with others.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had the same problem so I disabled two of my 7 added leagues (Egypt and Bosnia) and it worked.

Mrt90, do I need to load all tiers or I can play with the top 4 divisions with no probs?

I had the same problem so I disabled two of my 7 added leagues (Egypt and Bosnia) and it worked.

Mrt90, do I need to load all tiers or I can play with the top 4 divisions with no probs?

You can choose how many divisions you want. No problem at all.

here's what happened to me after 2 seasons (was playing with 11.2 version), i've selected ole brasil as they were in both bottom divisions (brasilerio serie g and sao paolo state 4th div), after multiple promotions in my 3rd season i've reached serie e and a2 paulista but got no fixtures for a2. i just have a competiton called copa paulista (which is 133 days away) and sere e fixtures. a2 paulista has already started and we should be in that competiton. i can look up the save game (as i stopped playing after this disappointment) and find which team is playing there instead of us by looking at previous years tables and fixtures.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Or, radical idea, you could try it yourself? It works fine for me, but I guess a lot depends on what other things you run in the background. It only affects new games as far as I'm aware, so no risk to your old ones. Suck it and see?

It's not something I've noticed, no. Maybe it's an oversight. Maybe it's not happened. Maybe I'm not into the game far enough to find it.

I've had conflict problems with the best modified files - and I've no idea what setup this person is running so it would be foolish for me to speculate on the cause of it - simply, I've not noticed it in my game.

Edit - if it is a worry for, it shouldn't be hard to test for without getting too involved in a game?

Love this update, but there are some issues with the competions with senior squads assigned to play U20 competitions. Sao Paulo for example.

Thinking of changing the description to "you MUST start in january 2011"...

So I am enjoying this league so far. Something I have noticed with some of these competitions is that I can not assign scouts to attend them. I currently can not assign a scout to attend these events:

Campeonato do Nordeste

None of the Copas Estaduais divisions.

None of the U-20's divisions.

These events have not happen yet or have started but not finished. I can assign scouts to the numerous divisions (First, second, third, etc) and they have not started, but not the events listed above. If the fix is easy, I can make the change in the advanced editor, and start again. But as is, it makes scouting for young talent difficult.

Started this game in Jan 2011. Started unemployed and went vacation for a year and picked a team in Jan 2012. Currently in Feb. 22nd in my game.

On May 13th the Copas Estaduais appeared as an option in the Competition drop down for one of my scouts to attend. The games start on May 16th. But the Capeonato do Nordeste competition and the many U-20's leagues still do not appear as an option for my scout to attend.

Mrt90 thanks for all your hard work with this league, I am really enjoying myself.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks, Mrt90! Could you please tell me what have you changed in this new version?

I've just updated the Fourth Division participants and some competitions, including the creation of new teams.

Hey everyone. Just logged on from another FM site. Have been playing CM/FM for 13 years but never got the hang of the editor.

Tell me MRT90 - where can I download the up-2-date version of your great Brazil edit?

Kind thanks.

=== what a plonker - just seen where to download this - will let you know how I get on ===

• 1 month later...

how would i get around a database conflict with mikemagnum's fantasy USA database. Besides running the Brazil DB only.

the error that teams in 4a Divisao Estudal Brasileira- Sao Paulo must be assigned to the parent division or its child division, but not both.

• 2 weeks later...

Playing as Desportivo Brasil (starts Série G, Paulista Série B/Paulista 4th Division), I'm having a similar issue to one described earlier in the thread in that there is some kind of issue with the SP State Championships. First season, I won the 4th Division and was promoted from Série G to Série F, but the next season I only had Série F fixtures, none for the SP State 3rd Division. That competition showed as "This competition has yet to be scheduled" even when all the other state championships had been, and as I've kept playing (being promoted successively up to my current season in the Série D) the SP State 2nd Division has also stopped being scheduled, and so now in my current season there are only 8 teams in the Paulista State Championship (First Division), as 4 teams have been relegated and none replace them. The other problem that I noted with it was when the initial thing happened that I wasn't in the SP State 3rd Division, I looked at the other SP State divisions, and found that the SP State Fourth Division was split between teams from SP State, and teams not from SP State (for example, ones from Bahia, Distrito Federal, etc).

The one other (much more minor) quibble that I have is that the reputations for teams starting in the fictional Séries can get out of whack with reality: in 2014, I'm in the Série D with a "Worldwide" reputation along with Ituano and Vera Cruz-PE, and 15 other clubs have "Continental" reputations. The Série C similarly has Botafogo-SP with a Worldwide reputation, even though none of the teams in the Série A have such a reputation (15/20 teams in the Série A have Continental reputations, the balance National).

When this forum was down I did some search for other sites with MRT90's file and I've found Winning update 8.0. Beside having all the leagues by MRT90 it also has transfer updates. I didn't notice any short term problems with schedule. Hopefully he will post info about this update cos I believe it makes this even better.

More issues with the state championships (now in 2016):

Only the 4th Division in the SP State is working. The first three all are broken.

Red Bull Brasil (based in Campinas-SP) are in the Parana State 2nd Division, Rio Grande do Sul (Gaucho) State 2nd Division, Série B Carioca (Rio de Janeiro State), the Série A-2 Sérgipana, the Tocantins State 2nd Division and the Potiguar (Rio Grande do Norte) State 2nd Division.

Uberlandia (based in Uberlandia-MG) are in the 2nd Divison Cearense, and 2nd Division Alagoana. The Minas State championship was last run in 2014, two years ago.

Those are the ones I've found so far (just from messages to inbox or from scores showing up while progressing)...something is seriously wrong with the state championships, which is a pity, because I love the additional national divisions, and the chance to have all the state championship levels, but the latter being completely broken is a major problem.

EDIT: I looked at the first divisions of all the state championships. All of them have their most recent fixtures in 2014.

Goias 2nd Division isn't scheduled in 2016. Likewise Minas 2nd Division, Santa Catarina 2nd Division, SP State 2nd and 3rd Division (as noted in my first post). The Copa do Brasil was never scheduled (the most recent winner is Santos beating Vitoria in 2010).

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, Mrt90! Thanks for the update, but I remember that in version 5.1 or 5.2 has played for Ole Brazil in Série G. But, by creating a new game with 5.3, I saw only four first division.. :( Why?

Sorry for my english.

Hello, Mrt90! Thanks for the update, but I remember that in version 5.1 or 5.2 has played for Ole Brazil in Série G. But, by creating a new game with 5.3, I saw only four first division.. :( Why?

Sorry for my english.

You can still use Ole Brasil all you have to do is set them to the 4th division and set another team to the lower divisions in their place

He took out the lower leagues(I assume so) because they caused a lot of bugs

Corinthians play this competition with its B team. That's why i've put the u20 to play the tournament.

Should've specified. Its Caninde u-20s who's real club play in Brasiliera A2 and isn't even qualified for Copa Paulista

• 3 years later...

Archived