[RELEASE] MRT90's Brazilian Real Legues for FM11

Mrt90

bandeira-banner.jpg

Campeonato%20Estadual%20Brasileiro%20-%20Acre%20%28Informa%C3%A7%C3%A3o_%20Classifica%C3%A7%C3%A3o%29.png

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, I proudly present you the MRT90 Brasil Real for FM11!

This season you'll get all the Brazilian football pyramid, with the four National Divisions and all the State Divisions. That's right! Now you'll be able to play even in the lowest levels that you never thought they existed.

So, don't miss this unique opportunity to know more about Brazilian football. Good luck!

MRT90 Brasil Real 5.3

Professional competitions included:

- Brazilian Séries A, B, C and D

- State Divisions up to level 4

- Brazilian Cup

- State Cups

Intercontinental competition included:

- Suruga Bank Championship

Done on patch 11.3 and designed to start in January 2011

Download: http://www.4shared.com/document/2NbmFbOm/MRT90_Brasil_Real_53.html

Don't forget to check out Colorado's amazing Extensive South American Media Pack

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would this be worth using compared to the SI brazil league if I only have the top Brazilian division playable? What are the major errors with the official Brazil league system?

Thanks

The problem is that the game by default doesn't include the Série D nor the state league lower divisions nor the Northeast Cup.

But I think it is worth it even if you play the top division, as the Brazilian League will become more realistic (ex: teams like Vitória in Série A will have to worry about the Northeastern Cup).

Does this include state cup compeittions and the Copa SP youth championship? Great update btw, will download tonight!!!!

I think they will only be included in a future version.

OMG does this work properly? Did you have to replace some other league for this or you just added new divisions in the brazilian league?

Does the editor have new features? In fm 2010 you could not create state championships lower divisions properly.

Also, it would be very nice to include state cup like Copa Paulista, Copa Rio, etc.

OMG does this work properly? Did you have to replace some other league for this or you just added new divisions in the brazilian league?

Does the editor have new features? In fm 2010 you could not create state championships lower divisions properly.

Also, it would be very nice to include state cup like Copa Paulista, Copa Rio, etc.

This file uses the Advanced Rules.

wow this looks awesome. can someone point me in the direction of where to look to work out how the format of the brazilian leagues work? seems quite complex?

thanks.

Well, it's simpler than it seems. Here in Brazil, we have 27 States, each with its own competitions and own divisions. This is what SI calls Other Division or Secondary Divisions. They're independent of one another, so there are no parent competition as it's the case of Blue Square North/ South. In addition to that, there are the four National Divisions, organized by our national confederation. What happens is that one team can participate in both national and state competitions, even if it's the major club in Brazil. In real life, the Fourth National Division is made of relegated teams from Third National Division and qualified teams from each State Championship of the same year. State Championships are played in the five initial months and in the rest of the season, the National Divisions.

Or, go to Wikipedia. It helps a lot explaining Brazilian Football Pyramid.

Love the file. Question for you, that I've not found the answer to...in the regional competitions at the start of the year, are there no disciplinary rules? I'm playing as Santa Cruz in the Campeonato Pernambucano, and when I look at the league rules there's no mention of discipline. I had a guy sent off, no suspension, and have several players on 4 bookings but no warning about pending suspensions. If it is an oversight, is there any way to correct this in-game, or would I need to restart?

Well, it's simpler than it seems. Here in Brazil, we have 27 States, each with its own competitions and own divisions. This is what SI calls Other Division or Secondary Divisions. They're independent of one another, so there are no parent competition as it's the case of Blue Square North/ South. In addition to that, there are the four National Divisions, organized by our national confederation. What happens is that one team can participate in both national and state competitions, even if it's the major club in Brazil. In real life, the Fourth National Division is made of relegated teams from Third National Division and qualified teams from each State Championship of the same year. State Championships are played in the five initial months and in the rest of the season, the National Divisions.

Or, go to Wikipedia. It helps a lot explaining Brazilian Football Pyramid.

great thanks - that helps alot. i imagine being a lower team in 1 of the state championships is incredibly hard to get promoted to the national 4th division. if and when i get some time on my hands, i will consider starting this up.

thanks.

Love the file. Question for you, that I've not found the answer to...in the regional competitions at the start of the year, are there no disciplinary rules? I'm playing as Santa Cruz in the Campeonato Pernambucano, and when I look at the league rules there's no mention of discipline. I had a guy sent off, no suspension, and have several players on 4 bookings but no warning about pending suspensions. If it is an oversight, is there any way to correct this in-game, or would I need to restart?

thanks, i'll correct that.

Off topic but what are your views on this mrt90?

When compared to real life, Brazilian coaches in FM generally remain at their clubs for far too long. In previous FM's I have myself edited the 'patience' attribute of every Brazilian chairman/president to a maxium of 4. This has meant that coaches are dismissed far more frequently and it makes the game alot more realistic.

Is there an easy way of doing this using the advanced editor?

MRT I love your work.

I had to change some stuff thou, because I am playing a Flamengo recovery season in 2011, so I had to destroy Flamengo (as they are doing in real life as we speak): no sponsor, all good players left to main competitors, Corinthians got 214 million Real to spend, all other Brazilian clubs got plenty of money, changed its main stadium to engenhao, and so on.

I am also, merging it with the Japanese full league that was done by that guy from FM Sweden, so I can get Oswaldo Oliveira to be my assistant coach, as he is one of the best Brazilian DTs, IMHO.

Not merging through the editor thou, as it messes up everything, so I had to export the .dbcs and .xmls and then use Stylus studio to mix and match both .xmls for both leagues.

So, just some word of praise to you. Keep the good work, brotha.

As far as my Flamengo recovery season, if you guys want to know, we doing pretty well.

I managed to get some free players, and some unknown reliable average Brazilians from middle east and Japan, so I am on the way to recovery. Lost the carioca to Botafogo, but going to the Copa do Brasil finals against Palmeiras, and also doing good in Sulamericana.

Also OO kicks plain butt as Manager, so I got no issue with my recovery, as I meddle at his first teams a lot, to keep the AI from messing up the game.

Thanks for your efforts, MRT. When you get success on creating apertura/clausura systems, let me know, I think that is something about the spring and fall stages in the Editor advanced panels, but I been too busy at work to mess with it.

If you manage to do so, that would be good, as I would like to play an Ecuadorian league. If BF was able to code it for Chile and Argentina, the variables to do it are for sure in the game, somewhere...

Oh, one last thing: I also created Bruno (the "killer" (not saying murderer here, cuz they got no body to prove anything...) GK), and put him on the maximum injury leave, so he will be back in one year or so, as, IRL, he got 5 years in the pen for kidnapping (last news I heard from Brazil...), and with his money and the "very efficient" Brazilian justice system, he should be getting a parole in 1 year or so.

The guy can be evil, but he is too good of a goalkeeper to be out of my game...

As Jesus said: "don't judge so you won't be judged", or something along those lines...

Archived