Russian 11.1 patch update

Yeah, I beleive that a mixture of FM not working and a very strong Russian vodka can be dangerous to others...

Vodka was over, I sent in the shop my bear. :)

But seriously, the game is officially published in Russia for the first time. We do not understand the reasons for the delay release Russian patch. Maybe a weekend in Russia and stupid managers of our publisher 1C is simply no in the workplace.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im guessing the patch for the russian game will take a while as they need to make sure it doesnt work for the people who downloaded the game illegally they did this on fm 09 they managed to corrupt the data of illegal games so for all you genuine russian people out there терпеливейше and im sure it will be sorted soon if your no russian like i suspect atleast 1 person on here then buy the game

It is a Sunday, SI don't usually work at full capacity on Sundays for legal reasons (workers are entitled to 1 day off in 7 by UK law, this is commonly Sunday due to religious tradition). I'm sure they'll be working hard on it tomorrow.

Yes, yes, of course, on Friday we will not make a patch, because it's release day game, we did not before, on Saturday we'll work better with a hot fix for the Spanish and the French people, on Sunday, we do not work, on Monday we can give you answer when a patch.

I even know the answer - when done, then it will be.

The result of all this - sit and be silent losers from Russia.

Hence the reason for the delay the patch to SI. Could be warn, that would not buy the game, would not build plan to play at the weekend. This, of course, сommercial correctly, that SI want to put a good protection on a Russian (only Russian!!!) patch ... but why not develop it in advance. Why suffer a those who bought the game.

I'm led to believe that the Russian patch will be available on Monday - it's in test currently.

Sorry for the delay, apparently there was a technical problem before the weekend which has led to a slight delay.

I really hope that this is true.

Waiting ...

Thanks for the info.

Heh, your English is fine, I just wasn't sure what you were referring to.

I've not seen anything at all on a hot fix, sorry.

I made typos. :)

Anyway, thanks for answering. Neil said it won't be out this week, soI hope it will be out tommorow as i really really want to start playin'. :)

Thanks. Cheers.

Wrong! Considering team talks, press-conferences, mind games, etc. why would one prefer foreign language?

Well I play this game from the 2005 release (and played the former CM from 01-02 too). And I'd personally hate playing it in any other language than English. The russian translation maybe isn't very bad but I don't like to see the phrase like: "Man Utd является одним из старейших клубов Англия". Our grammar is too tricky to be translated properly in such kind of game.

I, too, can play in English, but personally I have to get a grasp at the same time sometimes, to try to understand what is written, it prevents me personally to get the full pleasure from the game.

Subject no about it, we are all waiting for the patch.

The working day started at SI? I'm even afraid to hope that today will be a patch, but someone has promised us today he comes into the office, give us the information.

We are waiting ...

Waiting is unbearable:)

I always have a "fill in" game for times like this, usually Sid Meiers Pirates, it's very therapeutic sinking Spanish Galleons and highly ironic as it's the Spanish cards bug that's preventing me from starting my career save game:D

Lot's of other related ironies too but I won't go there, it's a pity he didn't include a Russian navy though;)

So seriously guys from SI and Sega, tell us whether or not to wait for Russian patch and hot fixing in the next day or two, or all this may take a week or more?

Because it is my desire to play too great, and I am ready to begin play in the English language with patch. And if you wait a long time these patches, I will probably start to play.

Give us the information please.

I've asked. I'm waiting for info.

I apologize for my insistence, but the answer are coming a long time. Please, say anything about date release patch. At least approximately. Because all of the last day, all information is reduced to the phrases: "when done, then say" or "nothing just can not say. Very soon."

Today is the day of official silence, Sports interactive?

Not in our topic, nor the topic of hot fix no one can not write.

Ignore the larger problem is easiest.

You have 4 days can not answer a simple question - how long can we expect? We do not require a date, we just want to understand how big the problem and how long it will be corrected.

We do not understand why you are able to call in advance of official release date of patches, and the approximate dates for the release of small patches can not be called.

This song is titled "When done, will be released" no one is happy except yourself.

From the hotfix thread;

Very brief, and not very detailed, news update;

- There will be a hotfix.

- It will fix the Spanish and French issues. A couple of other issues are currently under discussion to see whether they can be incorporated. I don't know what they are at this point.

- I don't know whether or not it's savegame compatible.

- There is no date for it yet. That, to me, suggests that it's a couple of days away. I should stress that SI haven't mentioned a date so that is purely my speculation.

- What I do know is that it'll be rolled out across all formats (digital / boxed) and languages - and therefore we will not be releasing an update for the Russian version of the game before this - so SI can focus on getting this out to all customers at once.

Thanks for your patience thus far - that's all I've got for now.

Archived