FM11: Liverpool FC Thread: Getting Back To Where We Belong

lfc7

Against all the odds, or at least that's how it feels, we've put a run of form together. I've been playing the kids in the cup competitions to predictable results (ie we got knocked out).

We just blew an easy game at fulham to go joint top and now sit in 3rd place with 9 games to go... fsckin Schwarzer, that guy has been my FM bogeyman for the best part of a decade and surprise, man of the match again.

The league table is flattering, but I guess you can only beat the opposition in front of you. I go from unconvincing 1-0 wins or losses to cricket score spankings with no real indication as to why right now.

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm presuming you had to train him up to adapt to right wing? On mine he's a AMC - natural or AML - accomplished. He's amazing on this game though!!

Yes I did, but it only took a couple of weeks. He has been doing well 12 full games 12 assists!

Has anyone been able to get Carroll to score 6 in 21 so far!

Great. ****ing Great. Neymar gets injured AGAIN for 5/6 weeks. AND ONCE AGAIN IT WAS "SELF INFLICTED" DURING THE GAME. ****ING ********. ****ING GAME.

Try and improve your fitness coaches if they aren't already good enough. I find that with at least 4.5/5 stars I don't get many injuries out of matches.

alrights lads.

into Feb now in season 6, just had 2 massive results, beating spurs 2-1 away after going a goal down and arsenal 2-0 at home ti give me a 10 point lead after 28 games, still unbeaten all season

alrights lads.

into Feb now in season 6, just had 2 massive results, beating spurs 2-1 away after going a goal down and arsenal 2-0 at home ti give me a 10 point lead after 28 games, still unbeaten all season

Nice going! How much Budget you getting a season in season 4,5 6 etc?

Try and improve your fitness coaches if they aren't already good enough. I find that with at least 4.5/5 stars I don't get many injuries out of matches.

STR is 5 star, Aerobic is 4.5 so not really sure what the issue is then :S - also Neymar has 17 nat fitness and still gets these injuries....

Nice going! How much Budget you getting a season in season 4,5 6 etc?

have 70m budget with 2.5m for wages now. haven't bought anyone this season at all, just had a regen join me that i bought 2 years ago. just trying to keep the squad together

alrights lads.

Well done Mate still trying to win here for the 1st time in season 6 as well

Well done Mate still trying to win here for the 1st time in season 6 as well

have Milan next in the CL 2nd rd, hoping to keep the red spots off the results page. team is showing great spirit. we've won a few games where we've conceded first and had to come back

get in!!!! just beat United in the LC Final 2-1, was 1 down up til the 80 minute and goals on 80 & 88 minutes won the cup and put me into the liverpool ICONS! list, delighted

get in!!!! just beat United in the LC Final 2-1, was 1 down up til the 80 minute and goals on 80 & 88 minutes won the cup and put me into the liverpool ICONS! list, delighted
Well done mate legends next :)

Defoe's finally finding his feet! Andy Carroll is non-existent :) Suárez, Defoe and Rodallega leading the line now :) Suárez obviously #1 and them 2 just rotate or stay in if there playing well

Im Skint and need some money in Jan so might sell Carroll When i get to Jan :D

Beat Norwich 2-0, Up to 7th and looking in a good position for once, still in all Cups (prem, League cup and Europa) Got 3 Prem games now, Sunderland (H) Birmingham (A) Blackburn (A) Should really win all of those, but atm any game could go either way :S

Alright lads loading up for a bit

I finished season 5 last night and will most probably do a update tomorrow

I have signed a regen DC who has decent stats but lacks pace/acc and aggression so looking on getting them up if not he only cost me £3.7M

Turns out an intended cover loanee in Yannis Tafer has become a remarkable striker for me since signing for £10m

83 apps / 73 goals

My Robinson and Pacheco showed no signs of becoming good enough for my team so I sold them. Kelly however is turning out really well.

Thought i would post SS of how the following 5 players have developed on my save. I havent had them on any special training just normal training and game time (not that am trying to say they have turned out great)

kellyn.png

pacheco.png

robinson.png

shelvey.png

Just had my pre season meeting and was pleased to hear we have the best dribblers, fastest players, best passers, fittest squad and we are also the youngest squad in the league :D

Think Suarez might hand in transfer request at end of my third season. Not had a great start and hes complaing of under achieving. Had an injury crisis before the season started which didn't help. Confident I can recover though. Arsenal have won every game though except when I beat them at the Emirates. 7 points behind them after 8 games :(

Hi lads loading up my save.Wow MHks return was only 1 day 2 weeks ago lol :p

Alright mate I think your obsessed with him ;)

Think Suarez might hand in transfer request at end of my third season. Not had a great start and hes complaing of under achieving. Had an injury crisis before the season started which didn't help. Confident I can recover though. Arsenal have won every game though except when I beat them at the Emirates. 7 points behind them after 8 games :(

Let him go I did and never looked back

Archived