FM11: Liverpool FC Thread: Getting Back To Where We Belong

lfc7

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol or hes more on xbox live i need a new tv so i can play it as my wifi is to far away from the tv :(

I just meant because you always seem to mention him and remember when he was last on not that there's anything wrong win that just joking

As for xbox I got a free 3 month subscription but haven't been on but as am on season 6 on my save if I get a bit bored I shall go on live

Im gonna change captains midway through the season as Gerrard is injury prone Reina will takeover & Gerrard as V-Captain
Was disappointed wanted a private chat went well & is gonna support Pepe :D

That's good

I just meant because you always seem to mention him and remember when he was last on not that there's anything wrong win that just joking

As for xbox I got a free 3 month subscription but haven't been on but as am on season 6 on my save if I get a bit bored I shall go on live

That's good

Because funny he says hes back then goes into lalalala land lol.As for xbox live i miss it just got Dead Space 2 on it havent played it much as im to hooked on FM atm lol.I know your joking mate ;)

Because funny he says hes back then goes into lalalala land lol.As for xbox live i miss it just got Dead Space 2 on it havent played it much as im to hooked on FM atm lol.I know your joking mate ;)

That's why I can't get on live as I can't get off fm haha anyway how's your save going mate ?

That's why I can't get on live as I can't get off fm haha anyway how's your save going mate ?
In season 6 ATM 5 pts ontop but Chelsea have 2 games in hand already been knocked out carling cup my goals this season is the League & Champions league.Hows your save going ?

In season 6 ATM 5 pts ontop but Chelsea have 2 games in hand already been knocked out carling cup my goals this season is the League & Champions league.Hows your save going ?

Really good am in pre season of season 6 will post a report for season 5 tomorrow

Really good am in pre season of season 6 will post a report for season 5 tomorrow
Funny how im in season 6 still no league title won lots of cups though league is looking good so far the blue **** is battling relegation in my save :)

Funny how im in season 6 still no league title won lots of cups though league is looking good so far the blue **** is battling relegation in my save :)

Am sure you will win it soon mate

Jack Robinson has just scored a 35 yd screamer against Luton in a friendly :D he is my 1st choice LB with Johnson as backup and once my regen LB has spent 2 more seasons at Genk he will rotate with Robinson and Johnson will be sold

Jack Robinson has just scored a 35 yd screamer against Luton in a friendly :D he is my 1st choice LB with Johnson as backup and once my regen LB has spent 2 more seasons at Genk he will rotate with Robinson and Johnson will be sold
He will be my 1st choice soon as Enquire(who will join us IRL) is there now.

Well ended up 4th, 6 points behind Chelsea. Late losses to the mancs and chelsea put paid to any lingering hopes of snatching a higher placed finish.

The board aren't happy as I sacrificed the cup competitions to try and maximise the league finish, I said I'd challenge and 6 points off the pace doesn't strike me as too bad.

That said they still gave me £43million trasnfer kitty. Out go the usual tat. in come

Alexis Sanchez

THiago (free)

Sanogo

Eriksen

Defour

Aurier

Montero

Still not entirely happy with the tactic, my two CMs rarely rate that highly on a consistent basis. If they average 7.0 over the season they're doing well, something that was true of the previous save too. I tend to play a ball winning midfielder and a deep lying playmaker, but just thought I'd tap into the collective pool and see what others do with theirs. I'm using a 4-2-3-1 with two CMs rather than DMs

Well ended up 4th, 6 points behind Chelsea. Late losses to the mancs and chelsea put paid to any lingering hopes of snatching a higher placed finish.

The board aren't happy as I sacrificed the cup competitions to try and maximise the league finish, I said I'd challenge and 6 points off the pace doesn't strike me as too bad.

That said they still gave me £43million trasnfer kitty. Out go the usual tat. in come

Alexis Sanchez

THiago (free)

Sanogo

Eriksen

Defour

Aurier

Montero

Still not entirely happy with the tactic, my two CMs rarely rate that highly on a consistent basis. If they average 7.0 over the season they're doing well, something that was true of the previous save too. I tend to play a ball winning midfielder and a deep lying playmaker, but just thought I'd tap into the collective pool and see what others do with theirs. I'm using a 4-2-3-1 with two CMs rather than DMs

Well done on a top 4 finish as for the cm's I have a box to box support and a advanced playmaker support and have him set as playmaker in a 4-2-4 formation

lfc7,

How did you get those players to develop their pace?

Thanks

I just had them on the normal training schedules but I think there pace went up because I was recommended to put them on quickness training on there individual training focus

Hi lads loading up my save :D

Alright mate am just on for a quick half hr then will be back on tonight

Just played my 1st league game of season 6 away to newly promoted Norwich and won 5-3 a Italian regen on loan from Arsenal scored a hattrick :eek: wasn't expecting them to get 1 goal never mind 3

The game is a ****ing joke was clear ontop now ive lost 4 of my last 5 home games the gunners have caught me a bloody joke

Try a little tweak to your tactics or what I do that seems to work when I play my last few leagues games at home and its very tight for the league I always tell the squad I expect a win no matter who am playing at home and it seems to work for me

Try a little tweak to your tactics or what I do that seems to work when I play my last few leagues games at home and its very tight for the league I always tell the squad I expect a win no matter who am playing at home and it seems to work for me
The thing is im domanating most games having more shots the finishing is poor thats the problem im gonna tweak em see if it helps so ****ed off thought i had the league won now not so sure.

Season 5 Report Part 1

Had a really great season and here is what happened

Premier League

So after winning it in season 3, then winning it again last year was wondering if we could maintain it again and make it three in a row. Well am pleased to say we did scoring a record number of goals in the process

Final Premier League Table

leaguetableseason5113.png

FA Cup

A trophy that i had failed to win in the first 4 seasons but i finally won it in season 5 beating along the way Man City, Boro, Burnley, West Brom, Villa and Chelsea in the Final

FA Cup Final

facupseason5113.png

League Cup

We won it again making it three in a row beating along the way Burnley, Chelsea, West Ham, Boro and Arsenal in the Final

League Cup Final

leaguecupseason5113.png

Community Shield

Beat Chelsea 4-0

communityshieldseason51.png

Part 2 coming up shortly

Season 5 Report Part 2

Champions League

I got back in to the Champions League in season 3 and won it and only reached the 1st Knockout Round last year but we came back again this season and WON IT. In the Group Stage we faced Werder Bremen, Villarreal and Sturm Graz and finished top we then faced Benfica in the 1st Knockout Round (8-0 on Agg), Napoli in the Qtrs (5-0 on Agg), R.Madrid in the Semi's (7-0 on Agg (5-0 Away Win) and faced Palermo in the final

Wow only when typing this up i have just realised i only conceded goals in the group stage

Champions League Final

championsleagueseason51.png

So I won everything i entered i normally post my player of the season and Avr but will have to type some Avr's up as i forgot to take SS although i will go on the players history screen and post that up

Some Squad Avr

Loads of players have Avr in the 7.30's, 7.40's e.t.c but i thought i would post the few highest with the exception of a 34 year old Gerrard whois now 35

Cavani - Apps 42 - Gls 45 - Asts 25 - Avr 8.15

Gerrard - 24 - 10 - 11 - 7.54

Hulk - 41 - 45 - 9 - 7.84

Neymar - 42 - 42 - 20 - 7.73

Pacheco - 13 - 10 - 8 - 7.53

My player of the Season

Cavani just a monster of a season plus he was out forthe last 3 months injured so i reckon he would of scored maybe even 60 goals if he hadnt got injured

cavaniseason5.png

Transfers

I decided to bring another striker in and brought Neymar in for a big price but he didnt dissapoint and Jones did well but could take the 1st choice spot off Toloi. i was gien a budget of £65M but as you can see i didnt really spend anything with the sales so ended the season with £50M odd still not spent and with that the club now has over a £100M bank balance in season 6

transfersseason5.png

Records/Awards

Liverpool's Eighteen game unbeaten run in the League Cup is a new record

Cavani new record for MOM and Assists

Record No of Prem goals and points

Cavani new prem Avr of 8.24 from 28 Apps

Cavani Player of the Year

Hulk prem top goalscorer

Gerrard goal of the Season against the Blue ***** we also got the other two

Reina, Wilson, Pjanic, Cavani and Hulk in prem team of the year

Neymar Champions League best player Hulk 2nd and Shelvey 3rd

Neymar Champions League Golden boot

Hulk European Golden Boot

Cavani Fans player of the year

Trophies So Far

Premier League: 2013, 2014, 2015

League Cup: 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015

Europa League: 2011

Champions League: 2013, 2015

European Super Cup: 2011, 2013

World Club Championship: 2013

Community Shield: 2013, 2014

FA Cup: 2015

Runners Up

FA Cup: 2011

Community Shield: 2012

Premier League: 2012

Thanks for Reading

Wow a great little career there lfc. /bet Arsenal feel a bit hard done by getting 91 points and only getting second. Who cares though :D

Thanks mate how's your save going ?

Thanks mate how's your save going ?

Not been on today with me having footie training and having an exam tomoz. Think i'm in fifth after 8 games, through to fourth round of league cup and won first 2 games of champs league if memory serves me right. I struggle for a regular goal scorer really. Suarez has barely played in 2012 because of injury, and Hulk and Carroll just blast most of their shots way over. Hulk scores more and assists more so he generally plays most of the matches. Just need to get rid of the injuries and go on a winning run and all will be fine.

Er, Did I miss something? I finished 4th Last season (2010/2011) yet I seem to be in the qualifying rounds of the Euro Cup

Are you using an edited database? If your still in the first season it might say you have qualified for them until the cups have finished. Otherwise I don't have a clue why that is.

Lfc7, How you play Cavani?? I cant get best out of him since his first game where he scored 2, but never anymore since :S

I play him as complete forward attack next to a poacher I also have him selected as target man in the team instructions with supply set to mixed. On player instructions I have run from deep and long shots both on rarely hope it helps

Not been on today with me having footie training and having an exam tomoz. Think i'm in fifth after 8 games, through to fourth round of league cup and won first 2 games of champs league if memory serves me right. I struggle for a regular goal scorer really. Suarez has barely played in 2012 because of injury, and Hulk and Carroll just blast most of their shots way over. Hulk scores more and assists more so he generally plays most of the matches. Just need to get rid of the injuries and go on a winning run and all will be fine.

Good luck

Er, Did I miss something? I finished 4th Last season (2010/2011) yet I seem to be in the qualifying rounds of the Euro Cup

The team who finished 5th must of won the CL

Good luck

Thanks!

Wouldn't that mean they should both qualify like Liverpool did when they won the CL in 05? If FM is programmed to do that.

Champions League Group season 6

Liverpool

Schalke

Olympiakos

Red Star

Looks a decent group that. Think you can win them all?

Nope, vanilla 11.3 game and just started the second season. I just double checked and I definitely finished 4th, the league rules say I should be in the champions league qualifiers but I'm definitely in the EURO cup qualifiers instead. Oh well, just spent a bucket load of money on the basis that I'll be getting cash from the champion's league. could get interesting.

Aah, that must be it. typical bloody mancs, even when you think you've got one over them :rolleyes: (not double checked but that must be it). And I'd been congratulating myself at stiffing them out of 4th place a few million quid in revenue.

Yep, that's it. Beat bloody Barca too. Hope that's not an omen, I'm hoping for a repeat of the 2009 final where I can only assume Fergie handed over tactical decisions to the lady on the phone in the ticket office.

evening lads.

finished season 6 today. almost had the perfect season but ended up losing 1 game in the PL to arsenal after i wrapped up the title. ended up losing 4 games in total for the whole season.

Premier League

Finished 1st, P38 W32 D5 L1 F109 A13 PTS101

great season in the PL sadly couldn't go perfect but did break the games unbeaten record for the PL

League Cup was won beating United in the final

Fa Cup was lost against City. just couldn't pull off the victory for a clean sweep domestically.

Champs League WON!!!! Beat Barcelona 4-1 in the final. Made hard work of getting there tho.

Qtr Final we lost the first leg 2-0 against PSG before winning the second leg 5-0 after ET, 2-0 in the 90 minutes and PSG had 2 sent off in normal time and we made the numbers count.

Seni Final we lost the first leg 1-0 against Porto and won the second leg 1-0 and went through on Peno's.

Overall it was a fantastic season and i acheived what i set out to with getting to the Champs League final.

Hi lads loading up for a bit my worst day today as a Liverpool fans those scums close to 19 :( least we have 5 europen cups

alright mate. might not be the worst thing ever, think we've spent too long talking about 18 and we need to get focused on getting 19 & 20 ourselves

alright mate. might not be the worst thing ever, think we've spent too long talking about 18 and we need to get focused on getting 19 & 20 ourselves
King Kenny willl knock that Red nose **** of his perch

Agree. It's sad to see it go, especially to them, but given the accusations of nostalgia and living in the past, would be nice to see 19 won under the second coming of KK.

Just knocked Juventus 7-2 on agg in the q/f of the champions league 1st knockout round.Will play Man utd in the q/f on that note time for work good luck in your games :thup:

great win mate.

Archived