Ollie's Chairman game version2 - the story

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Times of Birmingham

True to his words, Birmingham's new chairman has started the remodeling of the club with the installment of young Mano Menezes as the new manager. Menezes has started his job of taking Birmingham higher up the table by signing wonderkid striker Dzodzuashvili for a bargain price of 1.2M. Unfortunately for Lee hodson, he has been sold to Nottingham Forest's Bolton for a cheap price of 500K.With no more transfer budget and a measly wage budget it will be interesting to see how the rest of the transfer window unfolds for the new men.

POMPY NEWS

portsmouth-crest-new.jpg

Today Portsmouth have signed Jose Angel for £21million and have also brought home World Player of the Year Lassana Diarra for £45million, this will hopefully see Mattias and the boys push on in the league and help us qualify for the champions league again.

Middlesbrough Press Release

Middlesbrough have signed young Argentinian Gustavo Fazio. A left sided midfielder who will arrive as back up for Stevan Jovetic will sign a 4 year deal after his £9 million transfer has gone through. Cartwright said "We needed a cheap option as backup for Stevan, and we have not only found that, but a promising player for the future as well. This will most likely be our last act of this window. We are still waiting to hear back from 1 or 2 chairmen but that doesn't look promising at the moment. I feel we have enough to improve on our poor start to the season. If not, André will be out the door in the summer. Our problem so far has been 4 clean sheets in 19 games. We have signed defensive re-enforcements though, so that should reap rewards. "

b212436blackburnroversl.gif

Blackburn are not happy in their faild bids for Boltons Gojko Kačar & Tottenhams Anthony Annan, Blackburn chairman lcfc1 would like to warn both players that they will achieve nothing if they stay at Bolton and Tottenham respectivly and they should hand in transfer requests imediatly, Blackburn is a club on the rise and it wont be long before Ewood Park will see CL football!

b212436blackburnroversl.gif

Blackburn are not happy in their faild bids for Boltons Gojko Kačar & Tottenhams Anthony Annan, Blackburn chairman lcfc1 would like to warn both players that they will achieve nothing if they stay at Bolton and Tottenham respectivly and they should hand in transfer requests imediatly, Blackburn is a club on the rise and it wont be long before Ewood Park will see CL football!

Press Confrence

An angry Anthony Annan has asked his chairman arron balmer to realase a statement regarding the post from blackburn chairman LCFC

"in no circumstances would i leave tottenham to join blackburn who are an inferior team and also known to go bankrupt often and to say that i have acchived nothing at tottenham is a understatmant i have achived winners medal of europa league and fa cup and league and runners up in the PL, look to what you have achieved LCFC" and on that note i would like to end the press confrence

Middlesbrough Press Release

In their last act of the transfer window Boro have sold Curtis Davies to Man City for £13 million.

nice bit of business there for boro, seems strange that uve sold the players i sold to you after 6 months. Guess davies made u enough though

west ham have also decided to fire paul jewell and bring in roberto mancini with immediate effect, the board was worried about the lack of consistency in the teams performance. The manager complained about it being an extremely competitive league this year with huge fees being splashed everywhere, however these complaints fell on deaf ears.

nice bit of business there for boro, seems strange that uve sold the players i sold to you after 6 months. Guess davies made u enough though

Yeah. Well I only bought them as backups. Kranjcar didn't get a single game in that 6 months. Davies was rubbish. Signed better replacements so were surplus to requirements. Making £10 million profit helps as well ;)

After recent comments from Blackburn chairman lcfc1, we are deeply saddened by what he has said. We are considering taking this to the FA as we see this as a form of tapping up which is hugely frowned upon. Gojko has said that he doesn't want to leave and we don't want him to leave.

Toon I'm being serious about tapping up. I see it as tapping up. Is there anything that can be done maybe fining Blackburn, placing a transfer embargo or docking them points. Some sort of punishment at least.

Blackburn Chairman lcfc1 would like to appologise to both Bolton and Tottenham for comments made about certain players, lcfc1 said "I deeply regret saying what I did, the comments came out of frustration after a failed bid attempt to sign two top quality players" in answer to Tottenhams comment about Blackburn entering into debt lcfc1 said "Whilst it is true we do go into debt now and then, you just can't find players who will play for nothing, I feel the only way to stop clubs running at a loss is for all players to take a drop in wages and play football for the love of the game and not just money, oh by the way we did win a cup, it was a few seasons ago and we are due another soon"! As a further appology lcfc1 would like to offer on season long loan a player each to Tottenham and Bolton

Blackburn Chairman lcfc1 would like to appologise to both Bolton and Tottenham for comments made about certain players, lcfc1 said "I deeply regret saying what I did, the comments came out of frustration after a failed bid attempt to sign two top quality players" in answer to Tottenhams comment about Blackburn entering into debt lcfc1 said "Whilst it is true we do go into debt now and then, you just can't find players who will play for nothing, I feel the only way to stop clubs running at a loss is for all players to take a drop in wages and play football for the love of the game and not just money, oh by the way we did win a cup, it was a few seasons ago and we are due another soon"! As a further appology lcfc1 would like to offer on season long loan a player each to Tottenham and Bolton

wonders where his b**** have gone haha ;)

it wants me who said those things it was annan he told me in secret :D

wonders where his b**** have gone haha ;)

it wants me who said those things it was annan he told me in secret :D

I never said Tottenham chairman, I said "Tottenhams comments" which could mean any one affiliated with Spurs from the Chairman right down to the cleaning lady!

Blackburn chairman lcfc1 would hope that recent comments between Blackburn, Tottenham and Bolton can be forgoton and hopes these comments have not ruined their friendship, lcfc1 went onto say to Tottenham staff and Bolton staff, if ever you are in the area feel free to drop into Ewood Park for a Pint. We would also like to ask the FA to let Tottenham fans and Bolton fans into Ewood Park for free when the clubs come and play us next. We will even pay for their fans Coach travel to Ewood Park.

Villa have sacked Martin O' Neill with immediate affect as chairman jparok believed he was not the right man for the job. His replacement will be Quique flores, and now jparok is looking forward to a bright future for Aston Villa

He must have because I bid 86k for him.

I only bid £75k. Having just seen who Blackburn have signed on a pre contract. I am suprised that Guy Moussi will be making the switch to Ewood Park. We still haven't forgiven Blackburn and lcfc1 and we will be taking up the offer that lcfc1 presented to us by signing one of their players in the summer on a season long loan. That player will be anyone of our choice.

I only bid £75k. Having just seen who Blackburn have signed on a pre contract. I am suprised that Guy Moussi will be making the switch to Ewood Park. We still haven't forgiven Blackburn and lcfc1 and we will be taking up the offer that lcfc1 presented to us by signing one of their players in the summer on a season long loan. That player will be anyone of our choice.

Well he's only wasting his talent at Nottingham Forest, I plan to loan him out to our feeder club, Leicester City!

YESSSSSSSSS, Sousa has been sacked!, Now Manderic, get in a decent manager, Sven has been linked to the job, any other Leicester fans on here, who do you think should get the job at the Walkers, i would have prefered Gareth Southgate or Paul Jewel, or mabe this paves the way for the return of Leicesters special one Martin O'Neil!

Archived